Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ah sorry you mentioned you're only fixing the security issues so yeah wouldn't make sense for you to fix their actual bugs.
Reminder the only bugs left in this game are because of new game plus.
The version on lopgold is bug free and the minute that was confirmed megalol uploaded fix 3 that includes dev fixes and security fixes. Any bugs you encountered must either mean you ignored advice to not use new game plus or because your missing patch 3. For a better experience i would suggest waiting 3 weeks for the steam version.

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
And there's no issue I encountered from playing on lopgold with new game+ since release. The only problems is due to having stats too high triggering certain encounters too soon but that's with either game+ or playing normally. Try play without game+ and ignoring everything and just pump money from work and just sleep and ignore them but improve their stats with gifts bring it up high and the same thing will happen. As of yesterday scenes getting triggered out of order or too soon was still happening for me in normal game without game+.

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Reminder the only bugs left in this game are because of new game plus.
The version on lopgold is bug free and the minute that was confirmed megalol uploaded fix 3 that includes dev fixes and security fixes. Any bugs you encountered must either mean you ignored advice to not use new game plus or because your missing patch 3. For a better experience i would suggest waiting 3 weeks for the steam version.

Cannot confirm that. Using latest version and playing several time normal game without any boosts but still there is no progress with Lisa.

I have only seen the elf costume once but normaly always do only see the white dress and the flower dress on weekends (can go to her room any time but only once a day. Always only see these two dresses. Giving her the lingery after stats above 200 doens`t trigger any scene. See here sometimes leaving for a parts with her hot nurse dress and one time I was able to have a walk with her (guess it was on weekend but never got this option again) and thats it.

No "not touching" scene
No invitation to the club
Even no masturbation...

Thats really kinda sad.

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
Cannot confirm that. Using latest version and playing several time normal game without any boosts but still there is no progress with Lisa.

I have only seen the elf costume once but normaly always do only see the white dress and the flower dress on weekends (can go to her room any time but only once a day. Always only see these two dresses. Giving her the lingery after stats above 200 doens`t trigger any scene. See here sometimes leaving for a parts with her hot nurse dress and one time I was able to have a walk with her (guess it was on weekend but never got this option again) and thats it.

No "not touching" scene
No invitation to the club
Even no masturbation...

Thats really kinda sad.
Yeah man I feel your pain I also couldn't trigger "not touching rule" BUT after 6 hour grind I found it's very much tied to the scene in the pool where she gives derek a bj and then looks straight at you. And then maybe a few days later while you enter the living room or your working at your computer you have a chat with Lisa at the pool and there if you make the wrong choices I believe you're locked out of the "no touch" rule and also then the invite to the club. I can't remember all the right answers anymore but in the end I chose something like "I wanted to come outside but I wasn't sure how derek would have reacted" and I wasn't able to progress with lisa anymore. But the next playthrough i chose "I went to the toilet to jerk off and after that I got everything.

D@miensin

Mar 19, 2019
Update is for v2.05 (crackfix v3) thats why it's so small. There are 3 links for full v3.1 crackfix (67 MB) in that post for u.

Update is for v2.05 (crackfix v3) thats why it's so small. There are 3 links for full v3.1 crackfix (67 MB) in that post for u.
Got it thanks for your hard work bro

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
Can anyone help me figure out the trigger for being thanked for doing chores or volleyball with Tracy?

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Yeah man I feel your pain I also couldn't trigger "not touching rule" BUT after 6 hour grind I found it's very much tied to the scene in the pool where she gives derek a bj and then looks straight at you. And then maybe a few days later while you enter the living room or your working at your computer you have a chat with Lisa at the pool and there if you make the wrong choices I believe you're locked out of the "no touch" rule and also then the invite to the club. I can't remember all the right answers anymore but in the end I chose something like "I wanted to come outside but I wasn't sure how derek would have reacted" and I wasn't able to progress with lisa anymore. But the next playthrough i chose "I went to the toilet to jerk off and after that I got everything.
Thanks for the hint lad!

To be hones I am not quite sure about the conversation (have to restart again to check) but as far as I know it was three answer decisions and I normally take "didn`t think about Tracy", <I cannot remember> and "can`t think clearly because I am a man" or so... When I chose the other answer for the last dialoge (something like "Tracy doesn't have to know" Lisa gets pissed so I assume that is the wrong answer.

So I haven`t seen neither the first nor the second answer you have mentioned....

Or do you mean the part where Derek pushed Lisa to do more? There I always took "intervene" and "I have heard you"...

Best regards!

Ok, now I finally got the no touch scene! Just used the different answer at the first dialoge from the after derekblowjobtalk. YEHA! Thanks mate! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: sho'nuff

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Can anyone help me figure out the trigger for being thanked for doing chores or volleyball with Tracy?

I think she has to be at home when you clean the bath than someone you should get sexual.

When you vacuum the living room while she is there, you see her thank you some day and if you have given her the bikini you should get a blowjob somewhen in the evening (think before dinner(?)) at the pool.

Never got volleyball thanks in this version (only the first redux part)

DikiySwin

Jan 21, 2018
friends, someone tell me what you need to do to play the game Life with Temptation: wild weekend? I understand there is an update of the game, but I don't understand what exactly you need to download.
Please make detailed instructions

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Kinda confused, haven't played this in a while. Lisa sent me a letter saying she wants to be with me, but when I tell her I do I just get the ending. What do I need to do to get the club invite and subsequent hanky panky?

EDIT: it finally happened on day 25 or so. Also I think I raised Lisa's relationship above 600 or so. Not sure which thing triggered it.

Last edited:

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Kinda confused, haven't played this in a while. Lisa sent me a letter saying she wants to be with me, but when I tell her I do I just get the ending. What do I need to do to get the club invite and subsequent hanky panky?

EDIT: it finally happened on day 25 or so. Also I think I raised Lisa's relationship above 600 or so. Not sure which thing triggered it.

I think you get the letter with a score of 400 or 500 and yes, thats only a ending option which now appears in nearly every conversation with Lisa.

To get the kinky stuff rollin it is important to choose the correct answers in your conversation some days after you have watched her blowing Derek. In the first dialoge do NOT chose the answer "I did not think about Tracy" but the other one and then admit that you went to the bathroom to masturbate. This way you get the "no touching" scene and after that she also told me about going to the club on the weekend.

As often reported, having too high scores too soon may fuck up your game. I gave her the lingery with about 200 score.

cosimar

Apr 27, 2017
Can u try this bat file plz coz if it works I wanna attach it to my main post of the game as fix or if not then post urs?
I have same error : black screen and frozen PC ... and i can explain why this happens ... this is my bat files modified who work for me ... thanks again for your work

Reactions: megalol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I have same error : black screen and frozen PC ... and i can explain why this happens ... this is my bat files modified who work for me ... thanks again for your work
Yeah, it's kinda strange since ur .bat file is only has additional space (" ") before word "Living" as shown in hex comparison.
1653418235946.png

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes