megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hi Megalol,

I tried to insall the v4 patch for LWT: LS. Added about 30 folders, replaced a file in the build folder. However, it does not seem to fix the various bugs that cause game to freeze when going to various rooms or when you catch Lisa having getting pressured by her boyfriend. Am i doing something wrong? As another note, if i replace the index file, the game will hang when loading so i need to use the original one (if that makes sense). Thanks in advance.
Hi, if u have trouble installing v4 fix try v3 fix that's about 99.9% the same but has auto installer if u have troubles with manual installation. Maybe u'll also need to try to start a new game if it wouldn't work too.

Dec 27, 2022
Anyone was able to get Duskfall scene 43 yet? I tried so many things , so many combinations of powers , i have wasted so much time and no matter what it just doesn't show up

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
Anyone was able to get Duskfall scene 43 yet? I tried so many things , so many combinations of powers , i have wasted so much time and no matter what it just doesn't show up
That seems to be one that everyone is having trouble with. It looks like Lynn on the preview image, but other than trying different combinations on the hunting scene IDK what else to do.

DikiySwin

Jan 21, 2018
BLOODLINES: DUSKFALL:
For the second level of a vampire, Vivien asks me to lower my suspicion, but I don't understand how to do it. Help

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
go to school , do homework , and use your abilities after you sucessfully bite someone at night in the park , its really easy to avoid suspicion
The easiest way to reduce suspicion is after you get to top level vampire. When Anita is in Christina's bedroom you can perform False Memories on her which will reduce that suspicion level by like 20.

Dec 27, 2022
The easiest way to reduce suspicion is after you get to top level vampire. When Anita is in Christina's bedroom you can perform False Memories on her which will reduce that suspicion level by like 20.
yes but he asked for the second level of vampire which means as a low level vamp what can you do

Dec 27, 2022
If you figure out 43 please let me know, it's the only scene I haven't figured out at this point. It appears to be Lynn, and I'm guessing it's just the correct options during the hunt but I haven't gotten those correct yet.
still haven't figured out 43 but in the website it shows up 43 pic and its inside the house . I am 90% sure it involves mind control as well because as i said before when you mind control Lynn at night it says " I should invite Ryan to the house even if Monica isn't there , he could wait for her with me " so i am pretty sure it involves mind control to make her invite Ryan to the house herself so they can have sex . Anyway someone in lop blog tagged Leonizer ( one of the devs) and asked him to help with that scene cuz no one is being able to get it if Leonizer answers we will finally know how hopefully

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
still haven't figured out 43 but in the website it shows up 43 pic and its inside the house . I am 90% sure it involves mind control as well because as i said before when you mind control Lynn at night it says " I should invite Ryan to the house even if Monica isn't there , he could wait for her with me " so i am pretty sure it involves mind control to make her invite Ryan to the house herself so they can have sex . Anyway someone in lop blog tagged Leonizer ( one of the devs) and asked him to help with that scene cuz no one is being able to get it if Leonizer answers we will finally know how hopefully
I remember that line from the hunt scene, however I have been to the house and done the scene with Lynn numerous times in a single playthrough and it didn't change anything. It's why I asked for help from a developer since they wrote it....

Dec 27, 2022
I remember that line from the hunt scene, however I have been to the house and done the scene with Lynn numerous times in a single playthrough and it didn't change anything. It's why I asked for help from a developer since they wrote it....
just noticed that it was indeed you who asked sadly the developer still hasn't replied to you , everyone is unable to find the scene , its missing from everyone we know the scene exists , its even in the game website page , but no matter what doesn't show up . I had an idea and thought it could be like Monica bj scene where you need Jaz to do a blowjob to you and then you read Monica mind , tell her Jaz does good bjs and Monica gives you a bj , so my idea was seeing if there was any character that had anything that could help but i found nothing anyway .

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes