Dec 27, 2022
One of the developers mentioned on their blog last night

I have yet to try this out.
there is a problem with that , you do that have sex , go to her place in the morning and there is no Blackmail option at all , there is only mirror vision nothing else and yes i am Nosferatu. Maybe the game is bugged.

Last edited:

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
there is a problem with that , you do that have sex , go to her place in the morning and there is no Blackmail option at all , there is only mirror vision nothing else and yes i am Nosferatu. Maybe the game is bugged.
I'm wondering if there is something we have to read in her mind first? I've had the scene at the park numerous times and always get mirror vision. I'm sure it's something I'm missing, or an order of operations.

Dec 27, 2022
I'm wondering if there is something we have to read in her mind first? I've had the scene at the park numerous times and always get mirror vision. I'm sure it's something I'm missing, or an order of operations.
i have done all the combinations i can remember with Nosferatus powers nothing have changed , the dev hint doesn't help at all because there is no blackmailing option

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i have done all the combinations i can remember with Nosferatus powers nothing have changed , the dev hint doesn't help at all because there is no blackmailing option
In LoP games there is allways one gallery picture what does not open,is like a Trademark usally it is the Nº13 so I don't know about this one since it has 43 but I don't care and manage to ease my "collectors lust" down.
In any case if it is a bug it will be fixed eventually

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
It's why I mention order of operations, I'm going to start a fresh game, get to nosferatu, make a save and try from there. I wonder if you already have had sex at her house once that it will break the logic.

Pingu12345

Jul 5, 2017
The blackmail may be related to Monica somehow? Just guessing...

Daemonium

Apr 27, 2017
Are you having the option to fix her bike? Have you tried some combination with it? I guess it could be related, but couldn't find the way neither.

Dec 27, 2022
Are you having the option to fix her bike? Have you tried some combination with it? I guess it could be related, but couldn't find the way neither.
i have tried combinations and after that bike option only choices are money and blowjob , neither work to blackmail her in the next day . Starting to think either the game is bugged or the cracked version is bugged

Dec 27, 2022
It's why I mention order of operations, I'm going to start a fresh game, get to nosferatu, make a save and try from there. I wonder if you already have had sex at her house once that it will break the logic.
i already started a new game twice and did not have sex with Monica or Lynn at her house no luck , but wish you luck tho , i have tried so many combinations already , idk what could be missing anymore

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
i already started a new game twice and did not have sex with Monica or Lynn at her house no luck , but wish you luck tho , i have tried so many combinations already , idk what could be missing anymore
I did restart the game fresh, only contact with Lynn was the meet at hospital when you deal with Monica. Became Nosferatu and then made a save. From that point I went to hunt her and did both paths where you only fix bike, or only have sex. I even chose not to use powers at the end like false memories to ensure she remembers. Nothing worked.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LessonOfPassionCollection-2023.04.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
LessonOfPassionCollection-2023.04.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Interesting the torrent has the latest from lopgold, but not the last 6 games from sexandglory....

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Interesting the torrent has the latest from lopgold, but not the last 6 games from sexandglory....
We have all these:

1681999333460.png

Are you referring to SexAndGlory games that aren't yet on F95? If so then yeah - it's very very rare for us to have a game that F95 doesn't have.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes