herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
got it , it wasn't working on the other save because i had told her i am a vampire , if you do that you can't use Mirror Vision on her sleep
If you figure out 43 please let me know, it's the only scene I haven't figured out at this point. It appears to be Lynn, and I'm guessing it's just the correct options during the hunt but I haven't gotten those correct yet.

Dec 27, 2022
If you figure out 43 please let me know, it's the only scene I haven't figured out at this point. It appears to be Lynn, and I'm guessing it's just the correct options during the hunt but I haven't gotten those correct yet.
Missing both 43 and 46 , i also think 43 might be Lynn i will try different combinations and see if i can figure it out

Dec 27, 2022
hmm i wonder if 43 is something similar to that . If you Mind Control Lynn at night she says " Maybe i should let Ryan inside the house even if Monica isn't there , he could wait for her ..." i wonder if that is a hint or if i am reading way too much into this , because when i go to the house either Monica is there or i can only Mirror Image Lynn

ghostrider486

Apr 28, 2017
hmm i wonder if 43 is something similar to that . If you Mind Control Lynn at night she says " Maybe i should let Ryan inside the house even if Monica isn't there , he could wait for her ..." i wonder if that is a hint or if i am reading way too much into this , because when i go to the house either Monica is there or i can only Mirror Image Lynn
i think there are 3 scene with Lynn in the album. the park, mirror image, and the last one that i have not discover. The boobs in the preview album seems to fit the agenda

ncastle1029

Dec 9, 2018
Why is it that even after I drank Vittori's blood and I saw the narration saying I became powerful do I not see the additional abilities??
Its still the 2 in each and not the third ones we get after becoming Nosfretu or something.
Anyone know why?

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
Why is it that even after I drank Vittori's blood and I saw the narration saying I became powerful do I not see the additional abilities??
Its still the 2 in each and not the third ones we get after becoming Nosfretu or something.
Anyone know why?
You have to perform the ritual with the Vial and Angelique to be come top level. Drinking vittoria's blood with the vial just lets Bryan do acts against the clan, he's not restricted.

Last edited:

davejohnson69

Jun 1, 2017
LIVING WITH TEMPTATION: Luscious secrets
View attachment 2343533
Cracked version 2.88 with unlocked gallery + endings & Game+ (2.61 Gb)

lwt-ls.7z
crackfix v4 (extract and overwrite old files with new ones):
nothing changed since v3 just cracked most recent engine files from lopgold site (includes dev fixes).
lwt-ls_crackfix_v4.7z lwt-ls_crackfix_v4.7z

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Megalol,

I tried to insall the v4 patch for LWT: LS. Added about 30 folders, replaced a file in the build folder. However, it does not seem to fix the various bugs that cause game to freeze when going to various rooms or when you catch Lisa having getting pressured by her boyfriend. Am i doing something wrong? As another note, if i replace the index file, the game will hang when loading so i need to use the original one (if that makes sense). Thanks in advance.

Reactions: slideupz2
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes