ventitre

Nov 12, 2016
Posted here LwT: LS part1 game is 0 day version without fixes that was almost unplayable!
Here is crackfix v4 that resolves 99% of problems (with gallery unlocked and without) https://f95zone.to/threads/lesson-o...ion-sex-glory-real-love-3d.17373/post-9938493
https://f95zone.to/threads/lesson-o...on-sex-glory-real-love-3d.17373/post-10042131
I'm sorry to bother you but i got this error message when i try to start the game:

WebGL builds are not supported on mobile devices.
Full screen mode

I don't know how to fix it
i try with Firefox chrome and edge, in automatic it plays with Firefox

Thanks in advance

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I'm sorry to bother you but i got this error message when i try to start the game:

WebGL builds are not supported on mobile devices.
Full screen mode

I don't know how to fix it
i try with Firefox chrome and edge, in automatic it plays with Firefox

Thanks in advance
I dunno what happened/how to fix problem since u didn't provided much info. Did u see black cmd (command line) window at game start? Is it remains open or auto (or manually) closed? If not there are some advices from me how to chech/fix it https://f95zone.to/search/260121151/?q=cmd&t=post&c[thread]=17373&c[users]=megalol&o=date

ventitre

Nov 12, 2016
I can't help since u provided too little info. What OS and browser do u have/use? Make screenshot showing ur browser page and contens of the black cmd window (that opens [and should not be closed until game/browser exit] when u click on "Start — lwt-ls.bat"). Try to manually (by copy/paste) enter this link to Chrome or Mozilla if u use different browser. Also try to move the game to simple path like "C:\games\lwt-ls" and run it from there.
View attachment 2374002
i got the same image like in this post
and in the browser is this

"WebGL builds are not supported on mobile devices.
Full screen mode "

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
i got the same image like in this post
and in the browser is this

"WebGL builds are not supported on mobile devices.
Full screen mode "
If "WebGL builds are not supported on mobile devices. Full screen mode" message shown it's OK so u should wait up to 1 min for game to start loading (for me it's much faster). If not press F12, open browser console tab and make its screenshot.

Oct 24, 2017
So I've tried downloading two of these (Office Romance and Bloodlines of Shadow Springs) and when I open them my CPU takes a god damn shit. I can run new games on steam without issue but these take me up to 100% usage right away even if nothing else is open. The menu opens and immediately the music slows down and starts stuttering. I can play the the games but they're very slow. Anyone got any ideas for a workaround?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to get extract the script from the game living with tempation. I'm trying to find a guide to get all scenes with Hannah.

Reactions: Majere40

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
Does anyone know how to get extract the script from the game living with tempation. I'm trying to find a guide to get all scenes with Hannah.
I'm trying to find out if Hannah has any involvement after MC bangs her in the bathroom. She mentions leaving her job at the mall after receiving an professional offer.

To be honest, she isn't interesting at all. A dumb blonde who blindly believes any lie MC tells her and opens her legs for a few photo sessions.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Does anybody know if the steam version or even better the version from this post of "The Pledge" has ever been updated with the new scenes?

In two posts on their blog LOP mention changes to the game that happened after the release of "extra credit" on Steam and here on the forum... blogposts linked below.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
did anyone ever find the last 3 percent on curt maddox? as only 97 percent seemed to be able
to be completable in the gallery?
are those the secrets u find?

Last edited:

Laurax33

Apr 28, 2021
Can Anyone helpe me. Is there a Chance to play LWT_LS on Mac? I did not find an .swf file. Is there any other chance to play it?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes