phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Probably just the same as some of the previous users but the game just stops freezes in the same spot at various times during a playthrough. Thought I could get around it but it eventually caught up to me. Can't seem to go into the garden now. The game just seems to stop updating? The background remains, but all the buttons just disappear and you have to refresh your browser.

Reactions: dav121

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Probably just the same as some of the previous users but the game just stops freezes in the same spot at various times during a playthrough. Thought I could get around it but it eventually caught up to me. Can't seem to go into the garden now. The game just seems to stop updating? The background remains, but all the buttons just disappear and you have to refresh your browser.
any posible for fix update on LWT-LS ?
LWT freezes a lot. Going to garden on the first weekend it freezes every time for me.
LWT Freezes/Crashes
LWT Freezes/Crashes for me nonstop too, any fixes?
Was excited to play LWT: Luscious Secrets but after about 30 minutes the game starts crashing when you move from room to room. (The interface becomes unresponsive). Go to the office > Crash. Go to the baby's room > Crash. Make dinner for the girls and then Go to the Living Room > Crash. Go downstairs > Crash. Go to the pool > Crash.

I'm guessing moving to those rooms is triggering a cut-scene but the resources are missing or messed up in some way so the app's just timing out.
Posted here LwT: LS part1 game is 0 day version without fixes that was almost unplayable!
Here is crackfix v4 that resolves 99% of problems (with gallery unlocked and without) https://f95zone.to/threads/lesson-o...ion-sex-glory-real-love-3d.17373/post-9938493
https://f95zone.to/threads/lesson-o...on-sex-glory-real-love-3d.17373/post-10042131

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Posted here LwT: LS part1 game is 0 day version without fixes that was almost unplayable!
Here is crackfix v4 that resolves 99% of problems (with gallery unlocked and without) https://f95zone.to/threads/lesson-o...ion-sex-glory-real-love-3d.17373/post-9938493
https://f95zone.to/threads/lesson-o...on-sex-glory-real-love-3d.17373/post-10042131
This is not the first time OP did this lol. The version of LwT2R downloaded from the OP is still bugged.
To newcomers: the links posted by OP seem always months late, with a few games missing, and sometimes are outdated pre-alpha cracked versions with a lot of problems that already got fixed later. I think every recent LOP game is cracked by megalol who always shares and updates download links of LOP games he cracked under this thread firsthand. In short, for newer games, don't use links in the OP; look for megalol's posts in this thread instead. To do so, enter name of the game you want in the SEARCH box, select THIS THREAD and add the condition BY (member) megalol.

Last edited:

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
This is not the first time OP did this lol. The version of LwT2R downloaded from the OP is still bugged.
To newcomers: the links posted by OP seem always months or years late, with a few games missing, and sometimes are outdated pre-alpha cracked versions with a lot of problems that already got fixed later. I think every recent LOP game is cracked by megalol who always shares and updates download links of LOP games he cracked under this thread firsthand. In short, for newer games, don't use links in the OP; look for megalol's posts in this thread instead.
Didn't realise the game had been out for so long. Not quite sure how notifications work here but they stop popping up after a while (maybe if you haven't visited a thread for a certain amount of time). I lose track of all the different games and sometimes the only way I get reminded is by the OP being updated. Thanks for the patient replies. :D

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Living with Serena: Evil sister 804MB (game sometimes randomly hangs but it looks like not security checks related)
Workupload
View attachment 1447753
Installation instruction: unpack downloaded serena_evil_sister.7z somewhere and run "Start — lws_exp.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load (may take up to few minutes on slow PC).
FAQ:
Q: Game stuck, what should I do?
A: Make a screenshot (and if possible what in-game text was before the error it there are no text on provided image) and send me so I'll try to fix it if its uncracked security checks related.
Also added cheats enabler (press Play game and Game+ in main menu and chose desired options). To install this hack unpack attached file to ..\game\lwsexp\Build and run update.exe.
Install the fix same way as game+ hack, chosing fix depends on did u installed it or not.
Hey man, what's the difference between lws_exp_game+ and seren_es_fix/serena_es_hacked_fix files? Do I need to install all of them or just one?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hey man, so I've extracted the file (1a13981a16cf7a720b36ceec754cede0.data) to the right folder, yet it doesn't ask me to overwrite anything. You said in the previous patch to "build and overwrite". What does that exactly mean?
There are no miracles, either u extract it in correct folder and it would ask u to overwrite old file or u did it to wrong folder (right one is called "Build") or even wrong game (yeah, thats already happened in this thread).
Hey man, what's the difference between lws_exp_game+ and seren_es_fix/serena_es_hacked_fix files? Do I need to install all of them or just one?
I don't remember exactly but highly advice to use .

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I acknowledge I'm dumb. I did the search for the S&G games and saw to use swf player, but I just can't get these damn games to run in either the player or any browser.

Ah well.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
I acknowledge I'm dumb. I did the search for the S&G games and saw to use swf player, but I just can't get these damn games to run in either the player or any browser.

Ah well.
Type older S&G games in the search box and apsentibus in the "by member" box to look for my post about this.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
does anyone know the location of the saves? im specifically looking for the one in lwt luscious secrets

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes