Aug 13, 2016
Mac user here, can I play the game on the browser even if I pay for it? Asking since it says "System and browser compatible with UNITY WEB GL", but also continuing with "MAC OS X MOUNTAIN LION or later".

I tried to run the game on my mac with the terminal instructions, however got the error about not supporting unity web gl. So I was wondering if I would get the same error even if I pay for the game?

Would really appreciate any answer/help

B_st_cloud

Apr 22, 2021
Thanks for the update, but most of the games are flash so are a B*tch to use and the other ones crash a lot. Forgot how good the art is and how bad the gameplay is.

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
View attachment 2212932
Curt Maddox
not tested much, if u want gallery unlock then ask "CMX-0.1-pc/game/saves/persistent" file from those who fully completed the game coz I dunno how to make it for RenPy version yet same way (without actually playing the game) how I did for Unity.
Upd:
made partitial (not all scenes, could break the game) unlocker based on this (extract to "CMX-0.1-pc/game/), mirror CMX_gal_unlocker.7z.
Win/Lin version (1.8 Gb): CMX-0.1-pc.zip CMX-0.1-pc.zip
Compressed (80% images quality) Win/Lin version (1 Gb): CMX-0.1-pc.7z CMX-0.1-pc.7z
Mac (not tested at all, use at ur own risk! 1.8 Gb): CMX-0.1-mac.zip CMX-0.1-mac.zip
mac version works fine(y)(y)(y)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Mac user here, can I play the game on the browser even if I pay for it? Asking since it says "System and browser compatible with UNITY WEB GL", but also continuing with "MAC OS X MOUNTAIN LION or later".

I tried to run the game on my mac with the terminal instructions, however got the error about not supporting unity web gl. So I was wondering if I would get the same error even if I pay for the game?

Would really appreciate any answer/help
Guess I saw a mention of this in some other thread, what I remeber is that they recomeded to look in the Unity forum, (or posted a link)

Aug 13, 2016
Guess I saw a mention of this in some other thread, what I remeber is that they recomeded to look in the Unity forum, (or posted a link)
thank you xapican. actually I just left the browser tab open accidentally, and when I went back to it just to close the tab, surprise! the game is actually working now.

for the mac users out there this is the solution that worked for me:

kudos to the original poster goobdoob

open terminal
cd to the game folder

python -m SimpleHTTPServer

open in a web browser

the game is the latest expansion for living with temptation, downloaded from this thread.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Ok, made crack v4 without gallery unlocker:

this seems to fix all the freezing problems i was having with the game

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
is it only me? but on STT: MORE MAGIC, MORE MUSHROOMS downloading from pixeldrains my download got stopped bc it found virus

Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
I tried opening Living with temptations 2 Foreign affairs with enclosed flashplayer. Unsuccesfully :/ any tipps ?

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
You mean Hannah ? After the introduction, you would likely find her at the Shopping Center, go for a Haircut (Go to Hairstylist)
Got it. And how to progress from there?
After the scene where she comes home and Tracy openly dislikes her, Hannah disappears from the mall.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
The new lwt seems to be freeze a lot, is there any way to around it? My game keep freezing after i done my haircut and talking to hannah (first encounter after the park event)..

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Question, if there will ever be a full collection to download again? I know the all in one torrent hasn´t been updated since 2018. So chances are slim to none.
dude im so confused on which file to download why tf there so many
we need rpdl god to upload a torrent for LIVING WITH TEMPTATION: Luscious secrets pls
The old torrent is but don't download it, I'm working on updating it now but it'll take a while because the current torrent is messy. It also takes FOREVER to compress.
Wait an hour or two and I'll have a much better version ready to go.

I wish the OP would specify what game has been updated
It does, look at the changelog.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LessonOfPassionCollection-2023.03.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
LessonOfPassionCollection-2023.03.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​
you the real one RPDL

• Red Heart
Reactions: jerry03 and RPDL
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes