jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
damn, can't make work those files .swf seems flash don't work anymore (at least for me) is some one have a little clue for helping me?

Reactions: Laurax33

maurizio

Mar 5, 2017
LessonOfPassionCollection-2023.03.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​
but not seed ?
no one have this torrent ?

sweatby

Feb 7, 2019
Was excited to play LWT: Luscious Secrets but after about 30 minutes the game starts crashing when you move from room to room. (The interface becomes unresponsive). Go to the office > Crash. Go to the baby's room > Crash. Make dinner for the girls and then Go to the Living Room > Crash. Go downstairs > Crash. Go to the pool > Crash.

I'm guessing moving to those rooms is triggering a cut-scene but the resources are missing or messed up in some way so the app's just timing out.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Are these different versions of the LWT games? Because everything seems identical to the versions I played from this site several months ago.
Absolutely great games, both of them, though.

charlyyyy

Dec 30, 2017
Was excited to play LWT: Luscious Secrets but after about 30 minutes the game starts crashing when you move from room to room. (The interface becomes unresponsive). Go to the office > Crash. Go to the baby's room > Crash. Make dinner for the girls and then Go to the Living Room > Crash. Go downstairs > Crash. Go to the pool > Crash.

I'm guessing moving to those rooms is triggering a cut-scene but the resources are missing or messed up in some way so the app's just timing out.
same for me

Reactions: zebze

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I can't understand how to play Unity games like Eleanor 3. If I click on the exe file it doesn't open and if I use Steam it asks meto purchase the game...

MyNameIsGantz

Nov 1, 2018
Yep, unfortunately this is exceptionally broken as it is. At first it was just occasionally when going into Charlie's Room that it would freeze, but eventually it became impossible to get through a day without encountering a crash.

Reactions: toondoo1 and dav121

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Are there any LOP games without the usual 30 days timelimit, or have at least more than 2 frame animation ?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes