herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
why would you worry about edited saves when you can just toggle values manually in console, takes 1/3 the time :cool:
Is there a walkthrough on how to use the console on renpy? I've only played renpy, but I'm not opposed to learning the console to move these games faster in the future.

ggog

Mar 7, 2022
Hello people I currently play Living With Temptation Luscious secrets 2.88 and after I meet the hairdresser the game has a crash down, I cannot to any action I tried restarting loading saves etc.. but nothing helps it always bugges at the same place, please help, did anyone had the same prob and how to fix it...???

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How can i get the Scenes 1,8 and 14 in Horos?
Thanks for any leads.
for 1 have Sex with Lucretia, for 8 go to the City in the North and claim your Payment (do all quest which they ask you to), for 14 don't intervine in the Brothel with the nobleman take madame for a walk.
neil92 ; no not in all . there are some spread in the thread, what shure is included in all games is "grind" ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: neil92

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
How do I play Eleanor Loving Wife Or Dirty Whore, I downloaded all available but it doesn't contain any games. Only End(n) HTML pages that don't run in the plugin

ggog

Mar 7, 2022
Living With Temptation Luscious secrets 2.88 does anyone have problem playing after some parts??? game crashes???

joypinse

May 5, 2018
for 1 have Sex with Lucretia, for 8 go to the City in the North and claim your Payment (do all quest which they ask you to), for 14 don't intervine in the Brothel with the nobleman take madame for a walk.
neil92 ; no not in all . there are some spread in the thread, what shure is included in all games is "grind" ;) :ROFLMAO:
thanks so i got them all except 8
i did all the quests there - maybe this can't be unlocked in story mode?
which scenes is that - with whom?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
thanks so i got them all except 8
i did all the quests there - maybe this can't be unlocked in story mode?
which scenes is that - with whom?
Did you go to the Nobleman house and reclaim your payment ? he asks you to bring his wife back, go to the goblin bring her back then go to the goblin again buy manhood elixir go back fuck the wife with him

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just a sugestion play in storymode get all endings and then you know how to get them at least is what I did

joypinse

May 5, 2018
there were a few bugs with horos 1.666 - the patch 1.7 that can be found in this thread
seems to fix those...

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes