xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thank you so much, i pass the game but i think that i left some things, do you know how to put more exp, i fell so tired if i need to do everythin again.
Play in Storymode, there is not much grind only the story and sex I would say, Im doing it in full mode right now

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Second to last is roommates, no?
Yes, the one from Sex and Glory , I mean that they call it Pledge, the story of Lina , or similar
Here it is Listed as Roomates in the OP
Edit: yes you're right they call it only Roomates I looked at their website, it seems that I remeber the name wrong, neat game if you ask me !

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes, the one from Sex and Glory , I mean that they call it Pledge, the story of Lina , or similar
Here it is Listed as Roomates in the OP
Edit: yes you're right they call it only Roomates I looked at their website, it seems that I remeber the name wrong, neat game if you ask me !
dude that game was brutal if im remembering correctly, nearly impossible to balance the study sessions with money earning and other events... no doubt the lina model is always great tho

Reactions: xapican

garyhue122

May 1, 2017
megalol

Can you help me?

I tried running the LWT Luscious Secrets and the CMD prompt is working, but getting an error with nothing loading. I have attached some of the snips

Running on Windows 10 Home
OS Build 19045.2965

Thank you!

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol

Can you help me?

I tried running the LWT Luscious Secrets and the CMD prompt is working, but getting an error with nothing loading. I have attached some of the snips

Running on Windows 10 Home
OS Build 19045.2965

Thank you!
Try to open game link ( ) in different browser not closing console CMD window. Also make sure that u installed crackfix v3 or crackfix v4.
Anyone can help me?
my horos progress stuck in here
Try to install update1. More info about installation.

Reactions: rnzn and garyhue122

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Make a lesbian pack out of these games:
- Lily In Hawaii
- Outcast Academy Voodoo Girls
- Claire The Exchange Student
- Lesbian Fashion
- Nicole Meets Roxy
- Roommates
- Roommates: Evening With Lina

thehman88

Feb 26, 2020
Yo whenever I launch a game through the flash player the entire screen is black anyone know why? I can hear all the music and shit but can't see anything. It worked fine on my laptop but not on my desktop.

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
I have download the Torrent but can't play sex&glory collection when click on html file browser loading goes 90 and a blank pop alert MSG pop and nothing happened.can anyone guide me how to play that collection.and also i have already downloaded palemoon browser but result are same. Anyone guide pls

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Sex&Glory Sensual Haunting is not working for me. Which is a bummer because I've been looking for this game for a while. I try to open the "Play.htm" thing and Chrome just give me a blank error, the game doesn't load. Anyone else got the same problem? Is it because of Chrome?
I also facing same problem but able to get how to solve

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes