gravedancer

Nov 11, 2016
what browser do i need to play Living With Temptation Luscious secrets 2.88? Coz i have blavk window and no chance to play. Tried in chrome

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
what browser do i need to play Living With Temptation Luscious secrets 2.88? Coz i have blavk window and no chance to play. Tried in chrome
It is suposed to open your browser window, at least it does it with mine (Opera, chrome) It takes a bit to load but it does.
it opens a new tab in the browser.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
sorry eleanor. :p
can some one help me with a list of must-play games from here?
Like Eleanor with corruption: Living with Serena series
Living with Britney also all 3
Living with a Nympho
Blue Orchid and Mdme and Terry both
Hotwife Tara if it is your thing
Edit: Living with Temptation series too, Callgirl Denise

Last edited:
Reactions: frock and neil92

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
How can i get the Scenes 1,8 and 14 in Horos?
Thanks for any leads.
1. it's the easiest one, go to the room with lucretia any time
8. buy the potion for manhood from the goblin shop and give it to the earl
14 . I have yet not been able to unlock that either

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
the endings when you have sex with the final boss? when you use the vial but they have a lot of mistakes
yes, these give renpy errors and can't be finished but theses roads lead to the same ending, what matters is what you do after beat her, who you going with leads to a different endings

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes when you get caugh for the woman you have the oportuniny to do something diferent, i dont know it is a new ending but they sendme a error in that part.
No then we were talking about different endings,
Sex scenes there are 15
endings there are 9 (in Story mode)
for Sex scene 14 it is during you get caught : 14 don't intervine in the Brothel with the nobleman take madame for a walk. ask her to help you with Petra Witch when you in jail she will visit you before the other slave apears

Last edited:
Reactions: joeblack21

joeblack21

Jun 19, 2017
No then we were talking about different endings,
Sex scenes there are 15
endings there are 9 (in Story mode)
for Sex scene 14 it is during you get caught : 14 don't intervine in the Brothel with the nobleman take madame for a walk. ask her to help you with Petra Witch when you in jail she will visit you before the other slave apears
Thank you so much, i pass the game but i think that i left some things, do you know how to put more exp, i fell so tired if i need to do everythin again.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes