krxmx

May 8, 2021
Some questions on Seducing the Throne: More Magic, More Mushrooms:

1. Where is the sex talisman?
2. How to reveal Bigtoes' plan? I already managed to catch him after day 22, but this still gives me no extra options during masquerade.
3. What is the use of crystals?
4. How to get scene with Venezia?
5. How to get Wild Succubus scene with Elluna?

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock ending 11 in Horos? It's the only one I'm missing :/
Also, what is the console command for exp? I found the one for gold easily but can't figure the exp one ^^

Last edited:

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017

2. How to reveal Bigtoes' plan? I already managed to catch him after day 22, but this still gives me no extra options during masquerade.
1. In Lola's room, you need to sneak in.
2. If I recall correctly, it's bugged, you can't trigger that ending.
3. None as far as I know, I don't remember ever using them.
4. I think it happens after you do Bigtoe's missions, you go back to your home and she'll be there, just accept the scene.
5. During the third (I think) quest for Elluna, choose the combat option, you will encounter the succubus, just flirt with and don't resist.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock ending 11 in Horos? It's the only one I'm missing :/
Also, what is the console command for exp? I found the one for gold easily but can't figure the exp one ^^
you mean scene 11 ? Endings there are only 9 (Threesome with Lucretia scene 11) buy an Manhood poison from the Goblin in the city return to town and give it to the small man (forgot his name he is annoying) then take Lucretia upstairs

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
you mean scene 11 ? Endings there are only 9 (Threesome with Lucretia scene 11) buy an Manhood poison from the Goblin in the city return to town and give it to the small man (forgot his name he is annoying) then take Lucretia upstairs
No, I mean ending eleven, you can see all the potential endings in the gallery (11 thumbnails), and they announced 11 endings on the game page ( )
I got all the sex scenes and the first 10 endings, just not sure how to get the last one :/
Yeah, I got really disappointed by the whole Lucretia storyline, with the lack of choice (same as the rest of the game, but they should have given options on how to deal with that situation) and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Duskfall only runs very stuttery for me. I am using Firefox.
I tried Opera and Chrome but in these browsers the game just gets stuck on the first loading screen.
I cleared the cache, deleted cookies etc, but nothing seems to work. Any advice ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I tried Opera and Chrome but in these browsers the game just gets stuck on the first loading screen.
I cleared the cache, deleted cookies etc, but nothing seems to work. Any advice ?
Strange I run it on Opera with no greater issues ! It takes a bit to load but then it runs like a charm

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Horos, does anyone know how to unlock sex scene 2 and 3? im so confused that i might miss something
when asked to go to get the fruit, talk with the guardian go back to the witch, (save there before talking with her) she gives you a potion, for scene 2 drink it and fuck her silly ! for scene 3 (load previos save) go back and fuck the blonde elf silly !

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

see my earlier post

https://f95zone.to/threads/lesson-o...ion-sex-glory-real-love-3d.17373/post-9284602

The html game was super stuttery for me, I'd just play the unity version for now, that runs smooth as butter, only difference is maybe two scenes, the black cop and teacher, and the visiting vampire and her daughter and you and luca.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
There are 11 endings.

Ending 11 is unlocked by selecting "join her rank" after having sex with Petra.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
I had similar problems. Using MS Edge solved it for me.

Reactions: Buzz007

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
There are 11 endings.

Ending 11 is unlocked by selecting "join her rank" after having sex with Petra.
I did, and I have the pic in the gallery unlocked, somehow I have only 10 Endings in the gallery Not Eleven
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit Brontozaurio The Villian in the Story the Witch which has your dear Elf prisioner (the blonde one)

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes