Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Don't want a big ol list, but are there any game(s) with a female protagonist that has the "loyal or cheater" mechanic a la the Elanor games?

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
How to get mandy sex scene? View attachment 2671412
When Mandy tells Horos has to get special apple from Elven woods, you try and turn back because guarded by she-elf. Mandy will give you potion to make women super aroused and must have sex with next guy they see. You have the option to just open there and there you have Mandy scene. You're also missing the scene with the elf, so make a save just before you get back to Mandy for potion. Have sex with Mandy to unlock, then load save, get potion and run back to have sex with elf.

Last edited:
Reactions: gavin18

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
Either overpower the elf or kill the vampire, (he is useless anyway, nothing what he hints is in the game) if you not playing the VN, then get a lot of heal potions and the divine aura plus infernal fire does a lot of damage to him, undertake him at level 14 15 min.
Sounds like in a later expansion to the game there would be more use of the vampire, but right now you can get rid of him and fully complete the game.

Reactions: xapican

Kemono

Aug 7, 2016
How to ununlock scene with brothel owner? I saw screenshots where we fuck her with some guards.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so...... Horos here is complete or the one on the steam? since it appeared added later and here is version 0.6

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
so...... Horos here is complete or the one on the steam? since it appeared added later and here is version 0.6
I don't know if there is an expansion to the Steam version, but the one here is complete, as in you can finish the game and get the endings available.

Blazenfox55

May 3, 2017
can someone please give walkthrough for the games Thorn-E Virtual Passion, Jade Dildo,Abyss,Medusa’s Curse,Cherubiam,Sensual Alchemist,Mysterious Island,Bounty Hunter,Cam Girl Confessions,Much Ado About Nothing,Office Romance,Vampire Stories, and Lilith Making of a Star games please and thank you, and for these games too the heist,Laura’s temptations,Claire the exchange student,Jordan 500, Jordan 500 stories,Dirty pictures,Elven Fantasy,The bitcher,Die 4 glory,Ryan Blender,Lake party,Kitsume: the cheating wife,Kim: the cheating wife,Passion hotel,Secrets of heaven,High school romance,Driving with London,Night with Angelica,Prima Ballerina,Hot wife story,Hot wife tara,hot wife tara (reworked),My girl is a model,farm stories, and Weekend with Bradly’s, please and thank you?!!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
can someone please give walkthrough for the games Thorn-E Virtual Passion, Jade Dildo,Abyss,Medusa’s Curse,Cherubiam,Sensual Alchemist,Mysterious Island,Bounty Hunter,Cam Girl Confessions,Much Ado About Nothing,Office Romance,Vampire Stories, and Lilith Making of a Star games please and thank you, and for these games too the heist,Laura’s temptations,Claire the exchange student,Jordan 500, Jordan 500 stories,Dirty pictures,Elven Fantasy,The bitcher,Die 4 glory,Ryan Blender,Lake party,Kitsume: the cheating wife,Kim: the cheating wife,Passion hotel,Secrets of heaven,High school romance,Driving with London,Night with Angelica,Prima Ballerina,Hot wife story,Hot wife tara,hot wife tara (reworked),My girl is a model,farm stories, and Weekend with Bradly’s, please and thank you?!!
No, we can't, partly because they don't exist, some of them have a WT on the LOP Blog site, and the vast mayority is just looking in the thred, of that game (if it has one separate) of search the pages of this one
hope that helped.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
for almost all the lop ones if you google the name and wiki or whatever the official blog is, the daman written walkthroughs are on there. Granted, they arent always the most helpful, but at least they're a starting point.

Reactions: xapican

Blazenfox55

May 3, 2017
i tried what u said and it didn't work so can you help find away to find where i can look up the walkthroughs for the games please and thank you?!

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes