DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
can someone please give walkthrough for the games Thorn-E Virtual Passion, Jade Dildo,Abyss,Medusa’s Curse,Cherubiam,Sensual Alchemist,Mysterious Island,Bounty Hunter,Cam Girl Confessions,Much Ado About Nothing,Office Romance,Vampire Stories, and Lilith Making of a Star games please and thank you, and for these games too the heist,Laura’s temptations,Claire the exchange student,Jordan 500, Jordan 500 stories,Dirty pictures,Elven Fantasy,The bitcher,Die 4 glory,Ryan Blender,Lake party,Kitsume: the cheating wife,Kim: the cheating wife,Passion hotel,Secrets of heaven,High school romance,Driving with London,Night with Angelica,Prima Ballerina,Hot wife story,Hot wife tara,hot wife tara (reworked),My girl is a model,farm stories, and Weekend with Bradly’s, please and thank you?!!
I have some , am not a created
You can also check out lop blog for more
Unzip file to check is there a walkthrough you need

Reactions: rnzn

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Anyone know how to get orgy achievement in house party . I have unlock almost all ending but cannot get last orgy ending .

logicmianer

Dec 10, 2021
I'm having some problems with the game "Seducing the Throne MMMM". From what I understand it runs on a web browser using "Unity WebGL Player" (the folders of the game contain a .bat file to run the game). The problem is that every 2 or 3 minutes of playing the game just freezes, and it's kinda annoying. Am I doing something wrong or this is just a normal thing? I tried 3 or 4 different browsers and all of them have the same problem.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

devisck

Apr 2, 2019
Do we have the LWT 2 revelations available, the new one.
I downloaded the all in one through torrent I do not see LWT LS and LWT 2 revelations in it.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
I'm having some problems with the game "Seducing the Throne MMMM". From what I understand it runs on a web browser using "Unity WebGL Player" (the folders of the game contain a .bat file to run the game). The problem is that every 2 or 3 minutes of playing the game just freezes, and it's kinda annoying. Am I doing something wrong or this is just a normal thing? I tried 3 or 4 different browsers and all of them have the same problem.
There's no way around it for some games, STT being one of them. AFAIK it's due to megalol's crack having certain nodes unpatched and said nodes are difficult and tedious to locate, so megalol gave up patching them.
Newer cracked games don't have this problem though. If you encounter a similar problem playing a newer game, it's likely because you didn't install the latest patch posted by megalol.

Ajax590

Jul 7, 2019
i'm trying to play the LWT Luscious Secrets in parallels but when i run the bat file it opens chrome and it says the site cant be reached any solutions for this?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There's no way around it for some games, STT being one of them. AFAIK it's due to megalol's crack having certain nodes unpatched and said nodes are difficult and tedious to locate, so megalol gave up patching them.
Newer cracked games don't have this problem though. If you encounter a similar problem playing a newer game, it's likely because you didn't install the latest patch posted by megalol.
Do you know if he was ever able to access to image files directly? If so this game's so good id be glad to start working on a renpy port....

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Any news about Horos Steam Version? I remember seeing an independent post of Horos, but it seems to have been taken down for some reason.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes