watcher24

Jun 17, 2017
Try using a different version of flashplayer FOR palemoon. I kinda forgot which version I was using... I think it was flashplayer 25. Someone mentioned earlier having it work with flashplayer 32.
Thanks again. I downloaded the LOP tool from the op and that included flashplayer 30. Where would I find flashplayer 32? An old post by Assrider suggested using adobe 14 and this played the endings for me.

Last edited:

Sathiriel

Apr 12, 2020
Can't play any of these games. I always have some bug.
For exemple, in Living with temptations luscious secrets, the game freeze when the story have to progress.
Too bad, the game seems good but...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How do i get horos ending 8?
Ask the Desert Trader to help you to slay the monster in the Darkforest path, let her get prisoner, then ask her for help to confront petra, if you playing in Story mode, if you playing in full expirence do the same and choose to end up with her (you need suport of all girls to take down Petra when you Skill and Magic is high enouch (20)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Ask the Desert Trader to help you to slay the monster in the Darkforest path, let her get prisoner, then ask her for help to confront petra, if you playing in Story mode, if you playing in full expirence do the same and choose to end up with her (you need suport of all girls to take down Petra when you Skill and Magic is high enouch (20)
Is there any more stuff with the blonde elf girl guarding the well behind the other girl's house in the south? (forgetting name)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
CURT MADDOX WIDER HORIZONS
1689686371890.jpeg

PC (2.53 Gb):
PC compressed:

Mac (not tested):
P.S. Real game version is 1.0 not 0.1!

Gallery unlocker

Last edited:

hahagaga

Apr 27, 2017
CURT MADDOX WIDER HORIZONS
View attachment 2780345

PC (2.53 Gb): CMX-0.1-pc.zip
PC compressed:
CMX-pc.7z CMX-pc.7z
Mac (not tested):
P.S. Real game version is 1.0 not 0.1!

Gallery unlocker
How to open the last scene with Sue and Lori?
Gallery unlocker doesnt work btw, at least for me.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes