tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Most are 3dcg but yes there are some that's why the tag is there. The "Real Love 3D" are all 3D games, don't remember if there are others.
I find a lot of posters here don't know the difference between 3D Game and 3DCG so I felt compelled to ask, but thanks for clarifying.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
looking for LWT Luscious secrets.
Javi Look in the OP it is there! Or use the search function write the Name of the game and by user Megalol
use this link: [LOP GOLD] Living With Temptation Luscious secrets 2.88: - - MEGA - -
It is from the OP under Downloads
On the First page (Opening Post or OP) are allways the downloadable versions, In case of game collections like these they are sometimes hidden under spoilers
You have a "search function" on top if you like to look for something special like "cheats, Andr ver., (C)ompressed etc.
you can customize your search as well
enjoy!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
looking for LWT Luscious secrets.
On the First page (Opening Post or OP) are allways the downloadable versions, In case of game collections like these they are sometimes hidden under spoilers
You have a "search function" on top if you like to look for something special like "cheats, Andr ver., (C)ompressed etc.
you can customize your search as well
enjoy!
I'm confused, I thought LWT: Luscious Secrets was an expansion that had been out for awhile, but then on the lop blog they reference "just finishing up on the new expansion", and these are posts from this week:

Is it a different expansion? Or a remake? Or what's going on? I remember having played some LWT version with that title already?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm confused, I thought LWT: Luscious Secrets was an expansion that had been out for awhile, but then on the lop blog they reference "just finishing up on the new expansion", and these are posts from this week:

Is it a different expansion? Or a remake? Or what's going on? I remember having played some LWT version with that title already?
Ohhh Thanks for the heads up !
the one linked in the OP is in fact LWT Lucious Secrets but only Part 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok so this guys were asking for Part 2 that is the one that will be released soon

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018

The LWT1 now would be a revised enlarged, that is a third, more enjoyable version of the game. I hardly can wait for it. There are plans to go on the development of this game, rather than in case of LWT2

appleboy

Dec 23, 2018
in Curt Maddox, Does anyone know where to find Hank after giving him ammunition as all of my quest currently need hank to achieve, thanks

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes