herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
in Curt Maddox, Does anyone know where to find Hank after giving him ammunition as all of my quest currently need hank to achieve, thanks
The ammunition is to get Hank to leave so you have private time with Lori. So complete the stuff with Lori then Hank returns.

Reactions: xapican

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Man, I wish there was a Unity or at least RenPy versions of all the games. Flash has been discontinued. I had to use Flash Player Debug for LWT as an example but that's taking a bit of an extra step. AT least CMX is playable offline 'cause it is in RenPy.

I just don't trust this online server connections. What if LoP shuts down and we don't have access to their games anymore? They need to be archived for accessibility(offline use) ASAP.

• Hey there
Reactions: oszapo25

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Man, I wish there was a Unity or at least RenPy versions of all the games. Flash has been discontinued. I had to use Flash Player Debug for LWT as an example but that's taking a bit of an extra step. AT least CMX is playable offline 'cause it is in RenPy.

I just don't trust this online server connections. What if LoP shuts down and we don't have access to their games anymore? They need to be archived for accessibility(offline use) ASAP.
We behind you back to the hilt. E.g. LWS Evil Sister is one of the best games of LOP, but it is playable restricted, because of it's bugs.

Paracelso

Mar 4, 2018
For all those who have trouble viewing the "ending" html files, what worked in my case was this:

flosliwa

May 10, 2018
Regarding Feng route, I have a "wait for the second date to happen", does anyone know how could that happen ?

Last edited:

13Chuck

Oct 14, 2018
Isn't it possible to just update the All-In-One torrent in the OP instead of having to download all the new games one by one ?

Asuka137x

Aug 16, 2017
I'm sure this has been asked before, but any mac users been able to play these?
There are 3 ways to go about it mate.

1. Install and use a windows virtual machine.

2. Buy CrossOver software for mac. (There should be a trial version. Haven't found a "free" version on the high seas yet.)

3. Install Wineskin software. (Super pain in the ass. Google "How to install homebrew on mac." When that's done, check out for the code you need to pop into the terminal to install wineskin. Et Voila!)

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
I'm sure this has been asked before, but any mac users been able to play these?
Many of the newer releases should be fine on mac, especially renpy. Old releases on flash just need a swf player to use.

Some of the other types of games you can just open the HTML in a web browser, and run.

Jul 2, 2023
Many of the newer releases should be fine on mac, especially renpy. Old releases on flash just need a swf player to use.

Some of the other types of games you can just open the HTML in a web browser, and run.
Gotcha, thanks for your help! When I click the "Start —lwt2r" (for example for LWT2 Revelations) it opens a black screen on chrome but nothing happens afterwards, any idea what I should do next?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone tell me where i can find unlocked scenes & endings for STT More magic more mushrooms? I found a patch but says nothing to patch can someone upload unlocked files and walkthrough where to copy them like in previous games?

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Have anyone play Zoe And Vince [v1.00] game . I have try the unlock sex scene where you reach the last resort than club . Buy a drug from 40 cent mix in glass and talk to couple but nothing happened is show some dialogue and get ending but there no animation before ending?

Jul 30, 2020
is there any description for each game ? i'm not familliar with this collection, i don't know what are the stories about

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes