oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I just cannot get LWT (newest versin) to work, freezes on specific points in the game, like the baby's room for example. Tried all the patches. Also from other users. Can anyone play it without problems?!
I doubt if anyone can help, because the newest version of LWT is unavailable on this site... I hope that it will not be long... :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

jojo84

Jul 12, 2017
I doubt if anyone can help, because the newest version of LWT is unavailable on this site... I hope that it will not be long... :)
I meant the newest version which is available here, with all it's fixes and patches.

Is someone able to play it without any issues?

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I meant the newest version which is available here, with all it's fixes and patches.

Is someone able to play it without any issues?
The same with me. The game is OK. I had similar problem only with the game: Living with Serena: Evil sister, till now.

jojo84

Jul 12, 2017
yes, no problem, with that one.
I get

An abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.

all day

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Could you link me which one you have?
since it is now a few month old It is linked in the OP under Lop Gold.
[LOP GOLD] Living With Temptation Luscious secrets 2.88: - - MEGA - -
Here megalol's post and single link with Gallery and Endings already unlocked
https://f95zone.to/threads/lesson-o...ion-sex-glory-real-love-3d.17373/post-9938493
I installed crackfix ver.4.7 iIrc I already deleted the game after playing it trough a few times.

jojo84

Jul 12, 2017
since it is now a few month old It is linked in the OP under Lop Gold.
[LOP GOLD] Living With Temptation Luscious secrets 2.88: - - MEGA - -
Here megalol's post and single link with Gallery and Endings already unlocked
https://f95zone.to/threads/lesson-o...ion-sex-glory-real-love-3d.17373/post-9938493
I installed crackfix ver.4.7 iIrc I already deleted the game after playing it trough a few times.
Thank you very much, I will try this version.

Reactions: xapican

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I'm having some problems with the game "Seducing the Throne MMMM". From what I understand it runs on a web browser using "Unity WebGL Player" (the folders of the game contain a .bat file to run the game). The problem is that every 2 or 3 minutes of playing the game just freezes, and it's kinda annoying. Am I doing something wrong or this is just a normal thing? I tried 3 or 4 different browsers and all of them have the same problem.
same :(

nextbeing

Jul 15, 2018
Man this Flash thing sucks. I was playing College Romance and I can't view any of the endings, in-game or outside with the HTML file. Anyone have any ideas?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
LIVING WITH TEMPTATION: Luscious secrets part 2
1694689985136.jpeg
Cracked version with unlocked gallery + endings (3.48 Gb)
For now better use it to watch new scenes in gallery.

(fixed most of bugs, gallery now fully unlocked; extract to "LTW1_LSB2\game\lwt-ls\Build" and replace old file)
Warning! Since game just was released I didn't had a time to check if all security checks are hacked properly so if u stuck at some moment and it doesn't changed after save/load (on same scene) then make a screenshot (with dialogues that showed before or on crash coz without text I can't find scene in game code) or wait when and if I'll have a time to play the game by myself (not very soon) or wait for Steam release (may take about 1-2 month).
P.S. Plz don't waste my time asking how to run on MacOS and etc and use search instead coz such questions was already asked and answered many times so most likely posted here earlier information still actual for such Unity WebGL games.

Last edited:

konigzje

Mar 18, 2019
LIVING WITH TEMPTATION: Luscious secrets part 2
View attachment 2928813
Cracked version with unlocked gallery + endings (3.48 Gb)
For now better use it to watch new scenes in gallery.

LTW1_LSB2.7z
Warning! Since game just was released I didn't had a time to check if all security checks are hacked properly so if u stuck at some moment and it doesn't changed after save/load (on same scene) then make a screenshot (with dialogues that showed before or on crash coz without text I can't find scene in game code) or wait when and if I'll have a time to play the game by myself (not very soon) or wait for Steam release (may take about 1-2 month).
P.S. Plz don't waste my time asking how to run on MacOS and etc and use search instead coz such questions was already asked and answered many times so most likely posted here earlier information still actual for such Unity WebGL games.
Wait for fix in LIVING WITH TEMPTATION: Luscious secrets part 2 :))
View attachment 2929101
same here

Reactions: oszapo25
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes