TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I remember good old days when game were only released when they are complete, nowadays it seems that players seem to be seen as beta testers that have to find and report bugs that the dev´s tend to fix if they feel like to.

Reactions: asclafit

asclafit

Apr 26, 2017
I remember good old days when game were only released when they are complete, nowadays it seems that players seem to be seen as beta testers that have to find and report bugs that the dev´s tend to fix if they feel like to.
I think that the releases are earlier than they should due to the pressure of the many fans who like their games.

Still, they are great.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Sorry but there is no such folder see Picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can I just extract into the lwt-ls folder instead ?
I'm downloading the game right now, so I don't know the folder's structure. But your screenshot shows only the 0 starting folders (yes, those are folders, not files). Press B or take a look at the end. Is the Build folder there?

LE: saw Megalol's response after posting

Reactions: xapican and megalol

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
AssRider and megalol ; my bad I showed only the 7zip extractor window in the screen shot, (I looked for the Build folder before by scrolling) nevermind , ill manage (good that Mega linked me to that old post :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I had completly forgoten about, and chuckled over the helpless guy:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: karma somhow LOL ) and thanks for your help !
Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for interupting your both work and thank's for the reply !

Last edited:
Reactions: AssRider

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
LIVING WITH TEMPTATION: Luscious secrets part 2
View attachment 2928813
Cracked version with unlocked gallery + endings (3.48 Gb)
For now better use it to watch new scenes in gallery.

LTW1_LSB2.7z
0 day LWT1:LSp2 crackfix (fixed few bugs, extract to "LTW1_LSB2\game\lwt-ls\Build" and replace old file)
Warning! Since game just was released I didn't had a time to check if all security checks are hacked properly so if u stuck at some moment and it doesn't changed after save/load (on same scene) then make a screenshot (with dialogues that showed before or on crash coz without text I can't find scene in game code) or wait when and if I'll have a time to play the game by myself (not very soon) or wait for Steam release (may take about 1-2 month).
P.S. Plz don't waste my time asking how to run on MacOS and etc and use search instead coz such questions was already asked and answered many times so most likely posted here earlier information still actual for such Unity WebGL games.
Damn my dude it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. You are a fucking legend. Every time.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
LIVING WITH TEMPTATION: Luscious secrets part 2
View attachment 2928813
Cracked version with unlocked gallery + endings (3.48 Gb)
For now better use it to watch new scenes in gallery.

LTW1_LSB2.7z
0 day LWT1:LSp2 crackfix (fixed few bugs, extract to "LTW1_LSB2\game\lwt-ls\Build" and replace old file)
Warning! Since game just was released I didn't had a time to check if all security checks are hacked properly so if u stuck at some moment and it doesn't changed after save/load (on same scene) then make a screenshot (with dialogues that showed before or on crash coz without text I can't find scene in game code) or wait when and if I'll have a time to play the game by myself (not very soon) or wait for Steam release (may take about 1-2 month).
P.S. Plz don't waste my time asking how to run on MacOS and etc and use search instead coz such questions was already asked and answered many times so most likely posted here earlier information still actual for such Unity WebGL games.
My game crashes when transitioning from the kitchen to the wednesday movie night (2nd or third time)
LwtCrash1.jpg
Clicking "Living room" results in crash. There's no dialogue here, but the last line spoken is this:
LwtCrash2.jpg

Strangely, it's only this kitchen -->living room movie that crashes, if I avoid the area it won't crash, if i do a different activity at 19:00-20:00 then go to the living room it also wont crash, however if I come out an hour later for the Lisa Clit Massager scene, it also freezes at the end of that sequence:
LwtCrash3.jpg
I don't have the dialogue capture, but if you search by "clit massager" I think that is the only reference.

Reactions: xapican
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes