megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
My game crashes when transitioning from the kitchen to the wednesday movie night (2nd or third time)
View attachment 2931124
Clicking "Living room" results in crash. There's no dialogue here, but the last line spoken is this:
View attachment 2931125

Strangely, it's only this kitchen -->living room movie that crashes, if I avoid the area it won't crash, if i do a different activity at 19:00-20:00 then go to the living room it also wont crash, however if I come out an hour later for the Lisa Clit Massager scene, it also freezes at the end of that sequence:
View attachment 2931127
I don't have the dialogue capture, but if you search by "clit massager" I think that is the only reference.
I think this bug is related to Hannah visit to ur home. Did she give u haircut same day?
If yes then it should be fixed now

G.S.0909

Jan 30, 2021
LIVING WITH TEMPTATION: Luscious secrets part 2
View attachment 2928813
Cracked version with unlocked gallery + endings (3.48 Gb)
For now better use it to watch new scenes in gallery.

LTW1_LSB2.7z
0 day LWT1:LSp2 crackfix (fixed few bugs, extract to "LTW1_LSB2\game\lwt-ls\Build" and replace old file)
Warning! Since game just was released I didn't had a time to check if all security checks are hacked properly so if u stuck at some moment and it doesn't changed after save/load (on same scene) then make a screenshot (with dialogues that showed before or on crash coz without text I can't find scene in game code) or wait when and if I'll have a time to play the game by myself (not very soon) or wait for Steam release (may take about 1-2 month).
P.S. Plz don't waste my time asking how to run on MacOS and etc and use search instead coz such questions was already asked and answered many times so most likely posted here earlier information still actual for such Unity WebGL games.
megalol another bug is that the gallery is not fully unlocked,so that's another thing to fix.
Thank you very much.

Reactions: Alen Mak

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I have the same issue i think it has something to do with the haloween costume scene thats when it starts to freez
This could be related to missing images but not some uncracked security checks so to fix it I need more info from ppl like this (look at screenshot).

AdamLee

May 1, 2018
This could be related to missing images but not some uncracked security checks so to fix it I need more info from ppl like this (look at screenshot).
1694790066134.png

So it happens whenever i try to enter the living room after 20:00 no matter from where by 19:00 i always have to go upstares basicly if i wanna proceed to the next day

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think this bug is related to Hannah visit to ur home. Did she give u haircut same day?
If yes then it should be fixed now Workupload
Indeed, you were correct. Upon applying your patch it transitions into Hannah's visit as intended. Appreciate the quick reply, I'll report anything else I find.
View attachment 2932263

So it happens whenever i try to enter the living room after 20:00 no matter from where by 19:00 i always have to go upstares basicly if i wanna proceed to the next day
This sounds similar to the issue I was having, did you apply his patch linked above?

Reactions: megalol

AdamLee

May 1, 2018
Indeed, you were correct. Upon applying your patch it transitions into Hannah's visit as intended. Appreciate the quick reply, I'll report anything else I find.

This sounds similar to the issue I was having, did you apply his patch linked above?
yes i have should i start a new game?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
View attachment 2932263

Did u finished events with Hannah or at least did she visited u once at ur home? If yes ur posted screenshot not helps me, u need to make it when browser console + network tab there opened (right after the game start) to see the error.
yes i have should i start a new game?
To apply fix u just need to close browser tab with game, close black cmd window (that appers at game start), extract file to correct location (will ask to overwrite old one), start the game again, u can use load game now, no need to start new.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
megalol , Great with the last of both fixes I didn't expirience any hang up or crash,
Thanks a lot for your patience ! great work !
edit: the whole game runs smoth now I mean.

Reactions: newuser97

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
has anyone been able to get the foursome scene as depicted in the LWT LS2 screenshots with justin/tracy/emma/daniel??

Im confused particularly because they straight up removed the threesome fork when you visit the cabin the second time- I had memorized the routes; one leads to cuck setup, the other leads to swinger threesome, but now that's just gone.....
lwtwtf.jpg

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol
If go to hair style and end event with Hanna, after 19h crash :)
I guess u didn't installed crackfix v2 since I've finished full Hannah good/long path (small lie/or honest) till moment she says MC goodbye coz goes somewhere. Anyway I need proper bug report as described in my game post.

Reactions: lele63

twoo447

Apr 17, 2018
I guess u didn't installed crackfix v2 since I've finished full Hannah good/long path (small lie/or honest) till moment she says MC goodbye coz goes somewhere. Anyway I need proper bug report as described in my game post.
how do i install the patch?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes