AdamLee

May 1, 2018
Go on a walk with lisa in the park to meet her, then get a haircut to talk to her more, then she starts coming over to house.

Also, I finally figured out how to get the non-cuck threesome/swinger stuff - I think you have to go to vegas first, THEN go back and do the two skip weekends with Tracy and catch her at the cabin.
yea i met with her at the park i did get a haircut but she never visited (did not have sex with her in the hairsaloon)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
For me, the game is freezing whenever I chose to go with Tracy during the weekend (doesn't freezes when I reject her)
No crackfix v2 installed then or did it to wrong folder.
so I've added the fix and every time I get to the conversation with lisa outside it freezes just like it did on the first weekend trip option. is this a separate issue or did I not put the fix in the right place?
I dunno maybe but since u didn't provided screenshot with txt before crash I can't help u.
Thank you megalol for your work, amazing as always.
Could you please upload a version or file that makes gallery not unlocked by default? Much appreciated.
Ok, I'll make it in next 48h or sooner.

jameswin0

May 10, 2019
Go on a walk with lisa in the park to meet her, then get a haircut to talk to her more, then she starts coming over to house.

Also, I finally figured out how to get the non-cuck threesome/swinger stuff - I think you have to go to vegas first, THEN go back and do the two skip weekends with Tracy and catch her at the cabin.
You're talking about Hanna. I was talking about Sandy

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You're talking about Hanna. I was talking about Sandy
Drunk game poolside with Lisa, competition with Lisa and Hannah , threesome sex Club with Lisa, Sex with Sandy in the Club,
sex with Sandy at Home with Husband.
Sex with Sandy in the Club triggers after you had Sex with Lisa and Sandy joins in after, Sex with Sandy at her Home, is when you had 2 times sex with her in the Club,
The other ones are pretty selfexplanatory,

Reactions: jameswin0

jameswin0

May 10, 2019
Drunk game poolside with Lisa, competition with Lisa and Hannah , threesome sex Club with Lisa, Sex with Sandy in the Club,
sex with Sandy at Home with Husband.
Sex with Sandy in the Club triggers after you had Sex with Lisa and Sandy joins in after, Sex with Sandy at her Home, is when you had 2 times sex with her in the Club,
The other ones are pretty selfexplanatory,
I dont get the Sex with Sandy at the Club option. What are the timings or triggers for it? I've already managed the ones before this.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I dont get the Sex with Sandy at the Club option. What are the timings or triggers for it? I've already managed the ones before this.
My mistake on the names before.

Did you already have Sandy join in with you and Lisa outside the club?

Separately, for the nth time they really need to add some more events with the Lisa & friends group at the pool, Derek feels like such a waste in favor of the Daniel swinger stuff, why not just do stuff with Derek/Lisa/Tracy/MC at home?

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
yea i met with her at the park i did get a haircut but she never visited (did not have sex with her in the hairsaloon)
She never visited coz u didn't applied crackfix v2 correctly since "It happens basicly whenver i try to enter to the livingroom past 20:00". Check ur gallery if it's 100% unlocked (at least LS A-D menus/tabs) then it means fix v2 is installed.
This is what you meant?
It happens basicly whenver i try to enter to the livingroom past 20:00
View attachment 2937188
Yeah, u did it right. See my explanation of problem above.

AdamLee

May 1, 2018
She never visited coz u didn't applied crackfix v2 correctly. Check ur gallery if it's 100% unlocked (at least LS A-D tabs) then it means fix v2 is installed.

Yeah, u did it right. See my explanation of problem above.
but i can see everything, I cracked it
1694968914287.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

AdamLee

May 1, 2018
I didn't said anything about endings, u are at wrong path.
sorry im this much trouble. I have downloaded the crack file unzipped it and copied it into the "build" map overwrote the file there "0e25d97a3c0bdee2c385279b6d4f036e"
is there something im missing?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
sorry im this much trouble. I have downloaded the crack file unzipped it and copied it into the "build" map overwrote the file there "0e25d97a3c0bdee2c385279b6d4f036e"
No, not that I'm aware of , just test if it works , enjoy !

Reactions: AdamLee

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
U need to check in gallery page last tab D if u see are something like this u didn't installed crackfix v2 properly. All tabs should be with white font (clickabe aka means that unlocked).
1694969781320.png

AdamLee

May 1, 2018
U need to check in gallery page last tab D if u see are something like this u didn't installed crackfix v2 properly. All tabs should be with white font (clickabe aka means that unlocked).
View attachment 2937246
should i clear my browsers cach or something? I mean i know how to crack even if it seems like I dont. I did it but something is still not working.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
should i clear my browsers cach or something? I mean i know how to crack even if it seems like I dont. I did it but something is still not working.
This is pointless discussion 1st step u need to check if crackfix v2 if installed correctly as I've adviced u, any futher actions should be after it, make screenshot of those tab.
To apply fix u just to close browser tab with game, close black cmd window (that appers at game start), extract file to correct location (LTW1_LSB2\game\lwt-ls\Build), start the game again, u can use load game now, no need to start new or clear cache coz that would possible lead to losing ur saves.

Reactions: xapican and AdamLee
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes