Keir612

Jun 4, 2017
My game freezes at night, any time after 8. Can’t even get past the first day. Tried without the patch and then with the patch. Any solutions?

AdamLee

May 1, 2018
Did u finished events with Hannah or at least did she visited u once at ur home? If yes ur posted screenshot not helps me, u need to make it when browser console + network tab there opened (right after the game start) to see the error.

To apply fix u just need to close browser tab with game, close black cmd window (that appers at game start), extract file to correct location (will ask to overwrite old one), start the game again, u can use load game now, no need to start new.
Hannah never visited how do i triger that?

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
So they changed Keiko model but they didn't changed Keiko model from old scenes. So we have two different Keiko now. :KEK:

They postponed its release for months by saying "The rendering part is finished, we are testing the game" and they didn't realize this after testing?

So... this is not a simple game bug. This really shows that they don't care about what they do. The game was waiting in my steam wish list. I think I'll stop buying games from someone who doesn't respect their own work.

Thanks for share.

Reactions: MrDifferent

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What are all the Sandy events in the new version and how and when do you get them?
Go on a walk with lisa in the park to meet her, then get a haircut to talk to her more, then she starts coming over to house.

Also, I finally figured out how to get the non-cuck threesome/swinger stuff - I think you have to go to vegas first, THEN go back and do the two skip weekends with Tracy and catch her at the cabin.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I Am new to this plz anyone explain how play it
What do you want to know ? how to playit is a bit self explanatory, please it is easier for us (at least for me )
when you ask concrete questions first of all : what game are you talking about there is a colection in this thread.

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

MrDifferent

Nov 26, 2017
LIVING WITH TEMPTATION: Luscious secrets part 2
View attachment 2928813
Cracked version with unlocked gallery + endings (3.48 Gb)
For now better use it to watch new scenes in gallery.

LTW1_LSB2.7z
LWT1_LS2_crackfix_v2.7z (fixed most of bugs, gallery now fully unlocked; extract to "LTW1_LSB2\game\lwt-ls\Build" and replace old file)
Warning! Since game just was released I didn't had a time to check if all security checks are hacked properly so if u stuck at some moment and it doesn't changed after save/load (on same scene) then make a screenshot (with dialogues that showed before or on crash coz without text I can't find scene in game code) or wait when and if I'll have a time to play the game by myself (not very soon) or wait for Steam release (may take about 1-2 month).
P.S. Plz don't waste my time asking how to run on MacOS and etc and use search instead coz such questions was already asked and answered many times so most likely posted here earlier information still actual for such Unity WebGL games.
Are there any other mirrors, like mega e.g.? The two sources above fail every time

Reactions: Alen Mak

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
at Living with Temptation luscious secrets expansion i was expect some scene with Trasy and Lisa ... :( sad

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Are there any other mirrors, like mega e.g.? The two sources above fail every time
Only (if not working after click on download button then use VPN) and don't forget about crackfix v2.

Hecox1223

Oct 14, 2017
For me, the game is freezing whenever I chose to go with Tracy during the weekend (doesn't freezes when I reject her)

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
LIVING WITH TEMPTATION: Luscious secrets part 2
View attachment 2928813
Cracked version with unlocked gallery + endings (3.48 Gb)
For now better use it to watch new scenes in gallery.

LTW1_LSB2.7z
LWT1_LS2_crackfix_v2.7z (fixed most of bugs, gallery now fully unlocked; extract to "LTW1_LSB2\game\lwt-ls\Build" and replace old file)
Warning! Since game just was released I didn't had a time to check if all security checks are hacked properly so if u stuck at some moment and it doesn't changed after save/load (on same scene) then make a screenshot (with dialogues that showed before or on crash coz without text I can't find scene in game code) or wait when and if I'll have a time to play the game by myself (not very soon) or wait for Steam release (may take about 1-2 month).
P.S. Plz don't waste my time asking how to run on MacOS and etc and use search instead coz such questions was already asked and answered many times so most likely posted here earlier information still actual for such Unity WebGL games.
Thank you megalol for your work, amazing as always.
Could you please upload a version or file that makes gallery not unlocked by default? Much appreciated.

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
so I've added the fix and every time I get to the conversation with lisa outside it freezes just like it did on the first weekend trip option. is this a separate issue or did I not put the fix in the right place?

lele63

May 3, 2017
How to let Angelique give the mansion key in DUSKFALL, thanks :)
Edit : Oh i know to low supicion by False Memories of Anita, she will talk :))

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes