Jelyes

Jan 9, 2019
Does anyone elses game take forever to load up and then go to a black screen once you select to start a game after installing the crackfix?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does anyone elses game take forever to load up and then go to a black screen once you select to start a game after installing the crackfix?
Nope ! since I had the crackfix installed (latest ver) it loads much quicker infact !

Reactions: oszapo25

devisck

Apr 2, 2019
Is this the right one, the sex galleries do not say anything much scene with sandy except for one and I do not see keiko anywhere in the gallery. Am I am on the right version?

devisck

Apr 2, 2019
I think I did something wrong and read only few posts and tried to paste that folder in the old LWT version. Trying the new one.

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
I dunno maybe but since u didn't provided screenshot with txt before crash I can't help u.
Since it was the same issue and since I got it in multiple spots I didn't think to take screenshots since I didn't know if the patch was intended to fix everything... like a catch-all change but here are the 2 of the 3 places I got catch up, and they all seem to happen on or around Day 11. I'm about to install your latest patch so not sure if that'll fix these but just in case

Agreeing to fuck around with Lisa
Firefox_Screenshot_2023-09-18T05-10-07.311Z.png

Finish dinner with both of the girls
Firefox_Screenshot_2023-09-18T05-23-11.243Z.png

Cleaning around the house... didn't get screenshots of each one but this was after cleaning the pool and I also got it after cleaning the living room and bathroom
Firefox_Screenshot_2023-09-18T05-16-06.051Z.png

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Since it was the same issue and since I got it in multiple spots I didn't think to take screenshots since I didn't know if the patch was intended to fix everything... like a catch-all change but here are the 2 of the 3 places I got catch up, and they all seem to happen on or around Day 11. I'm about to install your latest patch so not sure if that'll fix these but just in case

Agreeing to fuck around with Lisa
View attachment 2938374

Finish dinner with both of the girls
View attachment 2938388

Cleaning around the house... didn't get screenshots of each one but this was after cleaning the pool and I also got it after cleaning the living room and bathroom
View attachment 2938380
I didn't had any of mentioned problems with crackfix v2 so I'm pretty sure that its happens coz u didn't installed it.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
LIVING WITH TEMPTATION: Luscious secrets part 2
View attachment 2928813
Cracked version with unlocked gallery + endings (3.48 Gb)
For now better use it to watch new scenes in gallery.

LTW1_LSB2.7z
LWT1_LS2_crackfix_v2.7z (fixed most of bugs, gallery now fully unlocked; extract to "LTW1_LSB2\game\lwt-ls\Build" and replace old file)
Warning! Since game just was released I didn't had a time to check if all security checks are hacked properly so if u stuck at some moment and it doesn't changed after save/load (on same scene) then make a screenshot (with dialogues that showed before or on crash coz without text I can't find scene in game code) or wait when and if I'll have a time to play the game by myself (not very soon) or wait for Steam release (may take about 1-2 month).
P.S. Plz don't waste my time asking how to run on MacOS and etc and use search instead coz such questions was already asked and answered many times so most likely posted here earlier information still actual for such Unity WebGL games.
The game runs stuttered. There are no crashings, BUT towards the end (28-32 days) of the game it regularly hangs, due to server or other hosting problems.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
The game runs stuttered. Towards the end (28-32 days) it regularly hangs, due to server or other hosting problems.
There are nothing I can do about it coz it most likely happens due memory leaks of WebGL Unity game engine (if it's not security checks related that is easy to detect coz it should crash going and same place and same time but random crashes is usually low amount of free RAM related, I have 32 Gb so usually have no problems) so u need to wait for Steam version (no official eta of release date yet) or even RenPy remake that is also planned by lopgold devs but could take up to year to be finished.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
There are nothing I can do about it coz it most likely happens due memory leaks of WebGL Unity game engine (if it's not security checks related that is easy to detect coz it should crash going and same place and same time but random crashes is usually low amount of free RAM related, I have 32 Gb so usually have no problems) so u need to wait for Steam version (no official eta of release date yet) or even RenPy remake that is also planned by lopgold devs but could take up to year to be finished.
Thanks for your immediate answer...:)

Last edited:

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
I didn't had any of mentioned problems with crackfix v2 so I'm pretty sure that its happens coz u didn't installed it.
Thanks, I actually had installed the fix so since that should have fixed it I'll just reinstall it all from scratch with a new game

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Dear guys, what games from this vast list do you recommend from LWT2 forwards? I think I've played their major games up until that point

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes