megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I'm playing the latest version of Living with Temptation: Luscious Secrets Part 2, but I'm still encountering the bug that makes Tracy say I spend too much on Lisa and just straightly sends me to Bad Ending 3, even if I didn't spend any money that week. Any possible fix for that?
This has nothing to do with bad crack (coz protection related problems leads to game freeze), it's most likely game logic problem in some cases so it should adressed to devs. Try to play different mode (story off/on) with or without cheats and so on. This is only what I can suggest here.

Reactions: oszapo25

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I'm playing the latest version of Living with Temptation: Luscious Secrets Part 2, but I'm still encountering the bug that makes Tracy say I spend too much on Lisa and just straightly sends me to Bad Ending 3, even if I didn't spend any money that week. Any possible fix for that?
It's not bug. It's simly the a consequence of the amount, spent after a given earning period. It doesn't matter which week it happened, it's all about the mating season. Except for gifts bought for women spread over time, you have to pay close attention to the MC's out-of-pocket expenses.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You have to keep House chores over 6 and Baby chores as well and spend less than 500? week, no matter I recomend in the first weeks to concentrate on Tracy so she is "pleased" cooking food for the girls at 19:00 hs is a good choice increases both girls relship plus gives you houes chores increase.

h1102955107

Apr 12, 2022
Living with Serena: Evil sister (24Mb) game+ hack, gallery unlocker + endings unlocker
Workupload (extract to ..\game\lwsexp\Build and overwrite old file)
P.S. Made this unlocker as standalone file since somebody have problems with patches. Fix included.
The compressed package is damaged. Can you send another one? Thank you。

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
The compressed package is damaged. Can you send another one? Thank you。
Here , use search next time, if not work again try update/change ur archiver or use other browser to download the file.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
oh... grinding... how to open new cuckold scene with daniel?
go twice with Tracy to the cabin, stay at home twice, when Tracys coworker tells you about her phonecall, go next morning to the cabin, enter normaly, don't interfere nor confront, enjoy, later Daniel comes over If you had sex with the girls in the Library, you can have a foursome at home or threesome with Daniel.

Heera Hero

Apr 27, 2017
LIVING WITH TEMPTATION: Luscious secrets part 2
View attachment 2928813
Cracked version with unlocked gallery + endings (3.48 Gb)
For now better use it to watch new scenes in gallery.

LTW1_LSB2.7z
LWT1_LS2_crackfix_v2.7z (fixed most of bugs, gallery now fully unlocked; extract to "LTW1_LSB2\game\lwt-ls\Build" and replace old file)
Warning! Since game just was released I didn't had a time to check if all security checks are hacked properly so if u stuck at some moment and it doesn't changed after save/load (on same scene) then make a screenshot (with dialogues that showed before or on crash coz without text I can't find scene in game code) or wait when and if I'll have a time to play the game by myself (not very soon) or wait for Steam release (may take about 1-2 month).
P.S. Plz don't waste my time asking how to run on MacOS and etc and use search instead coz such questions was already asked and answered many times so most likely posted here earlier information still actual for such Unity WebGL games.
I am receiving this error randomly. Request your help

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
go twice with Tracy to the cabin, stay at home twice, when Tracys coworker tells you about her phonecall, go next morning to the cabin, enter normaly, don't interfere nor confront, enjoy, later Daniel comes over If you had sex with the girls in the Library, you can have a foursome at home or threesome with Daniel.
This, except with one piece of additional info. If you want the new swinger scenes instead of the cuckold scenes, you need to have done the vegas thing properly prior to catching danial at the cabin, at which point it gives you the "threesome" option. Otherwise, the only option leads purely to the cuckold scenes, which then leads later to the indoors daniel cuckold stuff.

You need the threesome option if you want to do the stuff with Emma-library girl.

I am receiving this error randomly. Request your help
I've had that happen too, havent found a fix, normally happens after youve been playing for awhile. Just save often, and close and open new browser and load save.

Last edited:

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
This, except with one piece of additional info. If you want the new swinger scenes instead of the cuckold scenes, you need to have done the vegas thing properly prior to catching danial at the cabin, at which point it gives you the "threesome" option. Otherwise, the only option leads purely to the cuckold scenes, which then leads later to the indoors daniel cuckold stuff.

You need the threesome option if you want to do the stuff with Emma-library girl.

I've had that happen to, havent found a fix, normally happens after youve been playing for awhile. Just save often, and close and open new browser and load save.
..."open new browser"... Is it means, to switch to a new primaly browser (e.g. from Edge to Opera) on my PC?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
..."open new browser"... Is it means, to switch to a new primaly browser (e.g. from Edge to Opera) on my PC?
No, I mean start a new browser instance. So if you were using chrome, close the chrome program, then launch chrome again. Or same with firefox.

So again, close all tabs, exit the program completely, and start same browser again.

marcvs4

Oct 6, 2018
Tried playing Lwt2 in joiplay only provides me with black screen. will this game work on android

Jan 7, 2022
Eleanor game seems to have received an update: "Asking for More: Eleanor Loving Wife or Dirty Whore"
Not sure whether the one here is latest version or not.
Can anyone confirm please....

There seems to be many Eleanor games, Violet Aster, Blue Orchid etc and I'm really confused....Can anyone briefly explain pls...
I want to play the latest version...
Thanks in advance...:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kr

Jul 2, 2017
Eleanor game seems to have received an update: "Asking for More: Eleanor Loving Wife or Dirty Whore"
Not sure whether the one here is latest version or not.
Can anyone confirm please....

There seems to be many Eleanor games, Violet Aster, Blue Orchid etc and I'm really confused....Can anyone briefly explain pls...
I want to play the latest version...
Thanks in advance...:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I remember
Eleanor Loving Wife Or Dirty Whore [v1.01] is the first game in Eleanor series,
[LOP GOLD] Eleanor Loving Wife Or Dirty Whore Asking for More [v1.99] [Expansion] [Cheats] is first game with expansion.
[LOP GOLD] Eleanor 2 Loving Wife Or Dirty Whore [v1.21] is the second game.
Eleanor 3 is third game with expansions, named Violet Aster, Blue Orchid and Orange Daisy.

So if you want the newest, you want Eleanor 3 Violet Aster

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes