apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
I am a bit confused.
Is "LWT Luscious secrets" same as "LWT 2 Foreign Affairs" or it is a sequel
LWT is a pretty old game made in adobe flash, released quite a few years ago.
LWT2 is a sequel to the original LWT.
LWT Redux is a complete remake of the original LWT, replacing flash with unity.
LWT Luscious Secrets is LWT Redux with a large content expansion.
They are working on porting LWT LS to Ren'py and adding even more content and remaking LWT2.

Reactions: Cocomaster

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
LWT is a pretty old game made in adobe flash, released quite a few years ago.
LWT2 is a sequel to the original LWT.
LWT Redux is a complete remake of the original LWT, replacing flash with unity.
LWT Luscious Secrets is LWT Redux with a large content expansion.
They are working on porting LWT LS to Ren'py and adding even more content and remaking LWT2.
Thx for the details answer. I look forward to the Ren'py port since it is more user-friendly and easily converted to android port.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I've been playing Curt Maddox for a few days. I managed to get all the sex scenes and 9 of the 11 endings. The endings I have yet to get are 4 and 7. Has anyone else achieved those and is willing to point me in the right direction to get them? I would appreciate it. Here are screen shots showing that I'm not bullshitting.

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
I've been playing Curt Maddox for a few days. I managed to get all the sex scenes and 9 of the 11 endings. The endings I have yet to get are 4 and 7. Has anyone else achieved those and is willing to point me in the right direction to get them? I would appreciate it. Here are screen shots showing that I'm not bullshitting.
Ending 4 -> only ask Lori's father for help
Ending 7 -> only ask Sue for help

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
If I understand, some of these games are already made in RenPy. Do we have a list of the RenPy ones? Because the first post does not inform about the gaming engine that was used for each game.
I found that the Unity and Flash ones are annoying to play more than once due to the very limited saving system, despite some of them being entertaining for the plot and the graphics.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
If I understand, some of these games are already made in RenPy. Do we have a list of the RenPy ones? Because the first post does not inform about the gaming engine that was used for each game.
I found that the Unity and Flash ones are annoying to play more than once due to the very limited saving system, despite some of them being entertaining for the plot and the graphics.
I can't give you a list, but I know Curt Maddox is Ren'Py.

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
I can't give you a list, but I know Curt Maddox is Ren'Py.
They have only done a few in renpy as to date. Currently they are migrating LWT-LS to renpy. Curt Maddox and Horos are the only others I can think of that were originally created in renpy. Otherwise the rest of the games are either flash or unity.

Reactions: Gunizz

agernambel

Sep 23, 2023
Im having trouble playing all of the old S&G games, those working from a browser like 13 rooms, 7 days and mysterious islland as examples. The sound starts playing but the initial loading screen never stops, also got this issue when using the palemoon browser. Have anyone had the same issue and possibly a fix?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes