laladon

Aug 24, 2016
Spoiler box ?
There is three folders (Lession of Passion, Real love and Sex and glory) with subfolders I'd assume it's in LoP (Gold) but unable to find it?
1. hit: [Strg]+[f]
2. write: secrets
3. hit: enter
4. probably 3 options -> choose wisley the ONE

Reactions: oszapo25

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
For LWT luscious secrets part 2 does it include the content from part 1 (The bimbo model chick) as well or not?

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Dumb question so I apologize in advance, I see there are multiple options for LWT. Can I just download the latest release, luscious secrets and will that include all the previous content as well?

Been years since I last played LWT and want to check out the new content.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Spoiler box ?
There is three folders (Lession of Passion, Real love and Sex and glory) with subfolders I'd assume it's in LoP (Gold) but unable to find it?
Why don't you open them, to get acquaint with other similar games? The games are specified in alphabetical order, and you find the LWT LSP 2 in the Download library among the LOP Gold games.

Last edited:

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I am a bit confused.
Is "LWT Luscious secrets" same as "LWT 2 Foreign Affairs" or it is a sequel
LWT 2 Foreign Affairs is a sequel of LWT 1 Lucious secret in a way, that Tracy, Lisa and MC woud've new adventures with new characters at abroad. So you can play it completely apart from LWT 1.

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
I am a bit confused.
Is "LWT Luscious secrets" same as "LWT 2 Foreign Affairs" or it is a sequel
LWT Luscious Secrets is an EXPANSION on LWT1 recently completed but not yet fully released on steam.

LWT2 is a separate game released years ago, and according to blog posts the developers will be revisiting this game to update to new engine and remake all the models with newer/updated 3d graphics as well as potentially adding more scenes/scenarios.

Reactions: Cocomaster
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes