JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
The Sex & Glory game Office Romance has 2 bad buttons on the user interface. The New Game Plus button is the same as the Start Game button. The Gallery button does not open the gallery. it does the same as the button below it. It opens the blog. Is there a fix for these? I have tried playing this game in both Firefox and Chrome. It works the same in both.

Last edited:

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone gives Saved Files for Seducing The Throne More Mushrooms More Magic not with installer files with copy paste and direction where to copy? Also why on the sex scenes screen turns black?

dkmm

Jun 8, 2017
I have turning blank problem with .swf ending file, anyone know what is that & how to solve ?
Untitled.png

Last edited:

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Just bopping in to again express that I wish these games got separate threads so they could be separately discussed and rated.

Also Curt Maddox is pretty good.

Gruber

Nov 1, 2017
what are u using to play the older ones ?
since my browser cant do flash player do i need to download it seperatly ?

Shagbot

Jan 1, 2018
Walkthrough for Living with Temptation here:

It's not complete, but a good start (you'll need a steam login)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
is luscious Secrets part 1 deferent from luscious Secrets part 2 ?
No the latest extention is luscious secrets which were published in 2 parts.
both parts ad different events to the existing LWT parts story.
so yeah the answer is ,they are different from each other

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
what happend to the release on steam for CVR ??? It was said to release this past week with Temptation

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
what happend to the release on steam for CVR ??? It was said to release this past week with Temptation
You probably assumed the game would have gotten released last week because LOP Blog mentioned the game being in the final stages (coding).
In reality, no relase date was ever provided. I guess this Friday we will receive a clear release date.

LE: the game will not be released on Steam now. Don't wait there. They release the game on the LOP Gold site, for monthly subscribers and it will reach Steam two to three months later. Hope megalol will hack it and publish it here after its release.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes