apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
As I understand it, there's no point cracking the WebGL version of the Horos Update when the Steam Version will be released in a week or so. Better wait for that instead.

Reactions: jordantheboss

warmonger

Jun 25, 2017
I'm using Parallels 19 Windows on a Mac. I'm getting a black screen on LWT when I click Play. It might have been asnwered before, and I've searched through the forum all day yesterday but found nothing that answered it. Can someone who's experienced it before and solved it, help me out please?

I'm also a complete noob in terms of computing, so have no idea how to run those server games either. Some help there would also be helpful :)

snof

Sep 22, 2017
I'm using Parallels 19 Windows on a Mac. I'm getting a black screen on LWT when I click Play. It might have been asnwered before, and I've searched through the forum all day yesterday but found nothing that answered it. Can someone who's experienced it before and solved it, help me out please?

I'm also a complete noob in terms of computing, so have no idea how to run those server games either. Some help there would also be helpful :)
try crossover instead. idk how it runs on parallels but it runs on crossover

Reactions: warmonger

warmonger

Jun 25, 2017
try crossover instead. idk how it runs on parallels but it runs on crossover
Damn, alright. Problem is I paid for this Parallels thing because a few work applications only run on that. Let's see if I can get crossover to work as well.

jordantheboss

Jul 19, 2017
I'm playing the latest version of Living with Temptation: Luscious Secrets Part 2, but I'm still encountering the bug that makes Tracy say I spend too much on Lisa and just straightly sends me to Bad Ending 3, even if I didn't spend any money that week. Any possible fix for that?
Does this work for Mac too?

snof

Sep 22, 2017
does anyone else also gets problem in living with Serena, when you try to give her dildo and shoot her with camera, player gets bugged and it never leaves black screen 1698872038015.png

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes