khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Really looking forward to the Renpy rebuilds of LWT1 and 2. I like the flash versions but there's too many unresolved problems with them because of the game engine IMO.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

– much more detailed hints are presented in the quest tracker which should help you to plan your next move easier
– to talk again with the character, you don’t need to wait and walk around the club – just click her again and talk once more
– fixed the problem with the music volume
– after you select “Ask Eshana if Hazel is dressed correctly.” they move to the new location, and there the chain of events can’t be initiated
- RED ROOM scene fixed

Last edited:

Fleads

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks for sharing megalol!

Game is definitely worse than first part in terms of writing, only one character has somewhat of an arc and drama plot. Other relations are plain simple. Gameplay is clicking on rails (you have to push cart interacting with one character to progress with another). Development of scenes because of this is completely unobvious. Animated graphics are much better than in other games of this studio and this really pushes this somewhat mediocre (but it has some fun) product forward.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Wow... way more difficult to play that the first. The renders and animations are much better . Plot could have been more interesting to me....

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Wow... way more difficult to play that the first. The renders and animations are much better . Plot could have been more interesting to me....
Is that possible lol? I remember Velvet rose as being one of the most painfully convoluted games I've tried of everything in this thread.

You have to answer everything just perfectly, and moreover, the order has to be extremely precise for visiting different locations.

Reactions: Kil
Jun 21, 2020
Are there other websites similar to LOP but more horror oriented? I'm looking for one that specifically takes place in a submarine or underwater and it had an eldritch horror kraken. I know it's one of those premium 3d sites that you can play online similar to LOP or Meet n' Fuck.

Edit: Found it! It was Abyss The Rise of Cthulhu

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes