xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Really? The gallery didnt have any or is it not part of the gallery?
threesome with Eshra, sex in the Hottub area, sex in the WCroom, foursome with Carlos and girlfriend foursome wiht Eshra and Husband.

JJRobbie

Feb 1, 2021
From what I've searched, the renpy games are Curt Maddox, Club Velvet Rose, and Horos. Are there any other renpy LOP games?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Man.. I am at a dead end on CVR . Did not get any Veronica. or several of the others. I only had sex with two ... now all I can do is talk to people. I tried having wife follow ..and stay behind... nothing.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Man.. I am at a dead end on CVR . Did not get any Veronica. or several of the others. I only had sex with two ... now all I can do is talk to people. I tried having wife follow ..and stay behind... nothing.
Did you download and intall the patch v3 ?
Edit it was v3 version 4 doesn' t exist

Pimpollo

Mar 25, 2018
Hi!, I need some help with the game from Sex & Glory called 13 rooms, I've downloaded the game, and tried every way possible to play it but it just won't start, the game loads a little bit of the % bar but then a message pops up saying "This page says:" and the rest of the pop up is blank, and when I click accept or cancel the progress bar dissapears and a weird rectangle appears.

So far the browsers I tried were:
Chrome, Edge, Slimjet, Palemoon and the Flashplayer app that came with the "LoP Tools" rar

If someone knows how to run the game i'll appreciate the help!

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Hi!, I need some help with the game from Sex & Glory called 13 rooms, I've downloaded the game, and tried every way possible to play it but it just won't start, the game loads a little bit of the % bar but then a message pops up saying "This page says:" and the rest of the pop up is blank, and when I click accept or cancel the progress bar dissapears and a weird rectangle appears.

So far the browsers I tried were:
Chrome, Edge, Slimjet, Palemoon and the Flashplayer app that came with the "LoP Tools" rar

If someone knows how to run the game i'll appreciate the help!
Here's a version compiled by megalol (who else?).

Let me know if it works.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes