Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
is there a list of games with NTR on this productions?
all of them. and none of them at the same time. Not even kidding, a bunch of LoP games have themes like multi-person sex....but it's not like the japanese style ntr, it's more westernish themes.

off the top of my head, club velvet rose is all about swinging, LWT has a bunch of stuff, as does LWaN.

Lilith, Black Banner, My name is David, STT, hot wife tara(obviously), S&G:Arkham, S&G House party, S&G Camgirl, Curt Maddox, all the Eleanors, Lily in Hawaii....

There's so many of them it's hard to name. In other words, if you dislike that stuff and want to avoid it, these games might not be for you. If you like that stuff and want to find it, I wouldn't worry about searching by that because most games have something, rather pick a title based on a setting you like.

So if you like medieval stuff, play STT. If you like pirates, Black banner, if you like retro 80s style cops, Bounty Hunter, etcetc.

• Love
Reactions: oszapo25

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I’m not sure why they keep on expanding Living with Temptation but I actually really liked the last one. Keiko = 10/10

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
all of them. and none of them at the same time. Not even kidding, a bunch of LoP games have themes like multi-person sex....but it's not like the japanese style ntr, it's more westernish themes.

off the top of my head, club velvet rose is all about swinging, LWT has a bunch of stuff, as does LWaN.

Lilith, Black Banner, My name is David, STT, hot wife tara(obviously), S&G:Arkham, S&G House party, S&G Camgirl, Curt Maddox, all the Eleanors, Lily in Hawaii....

There's so many of them it's hard to name. In other words, if you dislike that stuff and want to avoid it, these games might not be for you. If you like that stuff and want to find it, I wouldn't worry about searching by that because most games have something, rather pick a title based on a setting you like.

So if you like medieval stuff, play STT. If you like pirates, Black banner, if you like retro 80s style cops, Bounty Hunter, etcetc.
the wife of last one went directly in arms of another man in auto mode without any warm up emotionaly so no cuck cheating vibes there , im not sure if others are like that

tarvi71

Nov 15, 2020
So in order to get second Jade scene you need to complete Nora quest and reject swinging with carter and his girlfriend two times. Then reject Hazel when she asks you for sex in the toilet, then go to the bar, cutscene will trigger, then go to a bar again and allow Hazel to have sex with Carlos, then leave them alone. Meet Jade in the toilet, get the key from Abigail and you're done.

Reactions: duck_buck

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone help i have black screen on Seducing The Throne - More Magic More Mushrooms during the sex scenes can someone give me link or fix or something? I think i was using Cheats can someone give Save Files or Open Gallery Files or something?

Last edited:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
UNDER THE BLACK BANNER No prey, no pay (40Mb) game+ hack, gallery unlocker + endings unlocker
Workupload (extract to ..\game\utbb\Build and overwrite old file)
P.S. Made this unlocker as standalone file since somebody have problems with patches.
When I try to download Under the Black Banner, all I get is one lump file called 'Data' which doesn't seem to do anything.

Anyone know if the download is corrupted or is it that I'm just stupid?

Thanks, either way.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
When I try to download Under the Black Banner, all I get is one lump file called 'Data' which doesn't seem to do anything.

Anyone know if the download is corrupted or is it that I'm just stupid?

Thanks, either way.
In post u quoted literally has been told what to do with those data file.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
The issue is there is no run files, its all just one big 'Data' file. Extracting it doesn't give me anything to overwrite or anything to do at all.
Because it's not full game but just hack only, read the description. U should download full game from OP or by searching in this thread 1st and after that apply those hack (data file) if needed.

Reactions: xapican

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Because it's not full game but just hack only, read the description. U should download full game from OP or by searching in this thread 1st and after that apply those hack (data file) if needed.
Unrelated, do you have any idea if this patched the freezing issues that were pervasive in that game? As in after playing a set amount of time, it would randomly hard lock up, (same as STT and some others)?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Unrelated, do you have any idea if this patched the freezing issues that were pervasive in that game? As in after playing a set amount of time, it would randomly hard lock up, (same as STT and some others)?
No, it didn't coz it's Unity WebGL specific problems and sometimes u need just to reboot the PC to have less freezes. Thats was 1 of the reasons why devs switched to RenPy.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Yeah, but when I downloaded what was supposed to be the full length game it was the same thing. Just a data file. Thanks for the help anyway.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Someone please share a full save and gallery unlock for Curt Maddox, the gallery unlocker and the save file that was shared is not working and the gallery unlocker just unlocks the ending galleries not the nsfw scenes replay

Reactions: rock811

Discrac3d

Jul 25, 2022
Hey I have every scene, photo and ending for club velvet rose midnight bliss except for the final ending. No idea how to get it and I've tried a bunch of options. Any help getting it? It's number 7

retroniv

Feb 5, 2022
is there any guide available for cmx? Only got 4 endings so far. Almost always ends up in the same endings.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes