Discrac3d

Jul 25, 2022
I'd say the hidden routes are actually less obscure than the first CVR title. Personally I still like the first CVR's design more. Not the writing or plot, just the design concept and gameplay structure.
Definitely easier than the original, if only because you can have multiple save files lol. I managed to find everything except for the final ending

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
to be fair to the original poster, that game is one of the most convoluted, anfractuous game flow designs I've ever seen.
To be fair, there are too many people who haven't even tried and want a full walk through before simply trying to play the game. If they were having an issue with 1 or 2 specific routes, they would have mentioned them....

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
To be fair, there are too many people who haven't even tried and want a full walk through before simply trying to play the game. If they were having an issue with 1 or 2 specific routes, they would have mentioned them....
who cares, let them eat cake. No need for stackoverflowesque moralizing - some wanna just plow through the game, their loss.

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
Definitely easier than the original, if only because you can have multiple save files lol. I managed to find everything except for the final ending
Judging from the script file, you will need the scene with Veronica, Hugo and Carlos on the balcony, then make Hazel angry and let her be with Carlos, then leave the two and have the Wild West scene with Jade, now Jade should ask you if you and Hazel want to follow her and Carlos home, if you accept that should be ending 7...

Reactions: Discrac3d

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1704317108686.png
Horos: Web of shadows
In this expansion, we’ll be introducing two new characters – SILKARA the corrupted spider queen hungry for revenge and ROSIE an innocent farm girl who seeks help from HOROS. The two plot lines will intertwine, offering multiple possible outcomes. But that’s not all, as we have more in store; existing beloved characters will also feature in new events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bloodlines of shaow springs not working>?
The first one or the expanded one?
1704317752375.png
It most likely means that file "server/miniweb.exe " is not running after launching "Start — shadows.bat" (look for miniweb.exe in Task manager and check that black cmd window is showing). Since u provided no info about ur OS so either u use Mac and u need to follow guide for it (use search) or either something blocking to start this file (it may be antivirus but I've never heard that it blocks that file before or something with ur command line - for example there were one guy that said his cmd was disabled in Windows Registry and after he enabled it games started to work).
1704317659025.png

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: dreamlord666

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is everything in CVR:MB gated behind the Nora quest? It certainly seems so, that's retarded if so.

I've spent the whole game playing a groundhog day of clicking around aimlessly talking to people saying the same thing trying to make new events trigger.... I'm about to just dig through code and see what the conditions are but that ruins any surprise. I see they haven't lost their touch from the original CVR convoluted flow. :mad:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hi!, I need some help with the game from Sex & Glory called 13 rooms, I've downloaded the game, and tried every way possible to play it but it just won't start, the game loads a little bit of the % bar but then a message pops up saying "This page says:" and the rest of the pop up is blank, and when I click accept or cancel the progress bar dissapears and a weird rectangle appears.

So far the browsers I tried were:
Chrome, Edge, Slimjet, Palemoon and the Flashplayer app that came with the "LoP Tools" rar

If someone knows how to run the game i'll appreciate the help!
Ill get back to you, I had the exact problem and tried everything... eventually I fixed it, but I cant remember how lol.... it was some combination of browsers and toggling options. Shame, because it was great, like Myst meets sex games.

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
Is everything in CVR:MB gated behind the Nora quest? It certainly seems so, that's retarded if so.

I've spent the whole game playing a groundhog day of clicking around aimlessly talking to people saying the same thing trying to make new events trigger.... I'm about to just dig through code and see what the conditions are but that ruins any surprise. I see they haven't lost their touch from the original CVR convoluted flow. :mad:
Yes, it is, to some extent. You've got to visit Nora in the cinama room to trigger Eshana and Carter to arrive.
After that you can continue while ignoring Noras quest.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes, it is, to some extent. You've got to visit Nora in the cinama room to trigger Eshana and Carter to arrive.
After that you can continue while ignoring Noras quest.
Thanks for letting me know - and I also realized I hadn't applied the patch from a few pages back; that made a big difference because otherwise Carter and Eshana's line seems to bug out and just remain stagnant, things are definitely better after patch.

Still kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth that you're basically forced to go against what you and wife talked about in order to progress, there's no "good guy" route.

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks for letting me know - and I also realized I hadn't applied the patch from a few pages back; that made a big difference because otherwise Carter and Eshana's line seems to bug out and just remain stagnant, things are definitely better after patch.

Still kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth that you're basically forced to go against what you and wife talked about in order to progress, there's no "good guy" route.
Sorry, maybe my post was not clear. This is about the first event, where you watch Nora together with Hazel, so it's not too bad...

Btw., I did dig through the code, and stil found a lot of glitches and bugs. Maybe they will be corrected with the expansion....

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Sorry, maybe my post was not clear. This is about the first event, where you watch Nora together with Hazel, so it's not too bad...
Oh! That much I've done, I'm talking about the split where they offer you to bang Nora in the cinema room. If I chose "no", then I can't do anything else in game, all other characters just repeat lines.

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
Oh! That much I've done, I'm talking about the split where they offer you to bang Nora in the cinema room. If I chose "no", then I can't do anything else in game, all other characters just repeat lines.
That's not necessary to progress with the other questlines, at least with the latest patch, just tried it today. But I think it is possible to lock up the other questlines if you do things the wrong order.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That's not necessary to progress with the other questlines, at least with the latest patch, just tried it today. But I think it is possible to lock up the other questlines if you do things the wrong order.
Yeah, I seem to frequently get to that locked point... after I exhaust a few endings Ill dig through code and fix or upload a short mod here that makes the flow less interwoven.... stuff like getting rid of the pauses between Carter/Eshana conversations; Hazel will keep telling you "I think we should talk to C&E", and you'll talk and nothing.

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, I seem to frequently get to that locked point... after I exhaust a few endings Ill dig through code and fix or upload a short mod here that makes the flow less interwoven.... stuff like getting rid of the pauses between Carter/Eshana conversations; Hazel will keep telling you "I think we should talk to C&E", and you'll talk and nothing.
Might be this line that defines the requirements for the "Daisy in the Metro" scene:

elif hazproposition == 0 and easmedhar < 3 and balconyaftercinema_time == 2:
jump hazproposition

I was looking through the code to make a mod, but came across quite some things I expect to be fixed with the next version, so I postponed my ideas till then.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Really obscure issue, has anyone had the transform "dan" misbehave in CVR:MB?

As in, an image or animation when called normally like "scene x5 with dissolve" works fine, but the "scene x5 at dan with dissolve" shows a black screen? Unsure if caused by bad decompilation thru unren or what, odd. The transform definition is still in the animations.rpy file, and the image files are all present in the archive, checked.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes