AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
tried everything, seems theres no scene hazel and mike except let mike kiss hazel
Yep there isn't any except a small scene at the gloryhole. Getting it however is a bit hard.
You have to deny Hazel from Carter 3 times and get her angry (by denying to fuck her in the bathroom) then wander a bit, then go to gloryhole area, forgotten where tho. It's before the hot tub I think and there will be a scene at the gloryhole.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Hi!, I need some help with the game from Sex & Glory called 13 rooms, I've downloaded the game, and tried every way possible to play it but it just won't start, the game loads a little bit of the % bar but then a message pops up saying "This page says:" and the rest of the pop up is blank, and when I click accept or cancel the progress bar dissapears and a weird rectangle appears.

So far the browsers I tried were:
Chrome, Edge, Slimjet, Palemoon and the Flashplayer app that came with the "LoP Tools" rar

If someone knows how to run the game i'll appreciate the help!
Check my post.

Reactions: Pimpollo

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Guys, is there any method to download all games fast? Torrent for pack or smth?
. It contains every game except Club Velvet and Horos, which'll be added in the coming days. When in your torrent client, you can pick and choose which games you want to download, so as to not download the whole 30gb+ thing if you don't need it.

Reactions: kkz186 and squiz

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Hey guys, trying some of the LOP games, but I am not able to access the endings which are available in .html format.

GOT IT! I suppose having an old Flash Player version helped,so here's the steps I went through:
1)Downloaded the Cyberfox browser (Workupload link)
2)Installed an older version of Flash Player (version 14). Of course,I uninstalled the previous one.
3)Got two Javascript files named swfobject and AC_RunActiveContent from another game of the pack and placed them in the game's folder (I chose another LOP Gold game,specifically the pre-expansion version of City of Love). Tested with Seducing the Throne as well,it still works.
4)Started up the Cyberfox browser,dragged over one of the endings html files,it asked whether I wanted to activate Flash Player and woila. Right-clicking on an endings html file,choosing Open with and then Cyberfox works as well.

Sorry I made another comment,but I figured if I simply edited the previous one you might not had seen it,since you wouldn't be informed of the edit. Still,if it's possible,we should turn these games into an exe format. That would help greatly without having to go through all that.

Edit I:I shall create a gallery with all the endings,if we don't or can't have each game in a exe format. First ones are the LOP games.
Edit II:If any game is missing those two Javascript files,get them from another game and it should work just fine.
Edit III:If I can,I wouldn't mind helping with the exe creating process. If anybody needs me as a tester or something,anything,I don't mind helping out.
Tried this and i am still unable to access the endings, i can see the title for a moment and the screen goes blank for some reason.
Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png
Seeing by the momentary view of the game title and the borders, I am unable to understand what exactly the issue is. Can someone help me with this and let me know how to fix this and view the endings for these games?

Edit: Managed to capture the title screen just before it goes black screen
Screenshot_3.png
So the ending does load but goes dark for some reason.

welpling

Aug 1, 2020
Is Bloodlines of Shadow Spring on this Collection? I know it on other thread on site but was hoping for a MEGA download.

sonic

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone know hot to get the second Jade scene in CVR. I assumed it was while Hazel is with Carlos and Jade is in the bathroom, but Jade rejects me no matter which of the two dialog options I choose.

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
Does anyone know hot to get the second Jade scene in CVR. I assumed it was while Hazel is with Carlos and Jade is in the bathroom, but Jade rejects me no matter which of the two dialog options I choose.
rejected or told you to fetch a room? If so talk to Abigail at the bar and get a key.

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
You have to watch the whole scene with Carlos and Jade to get her 2nd scene

rejected or told you to fetch a room? If so talk to Abigail at the bar and get a key.
To get the key you must complete the Nora path.

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
It is strange that even if I don't do the second scene with Jade just watch through Carlos-Hazel in the main area Jade still aproaches and tells about the western room stuff which does not happen. I guess that seals me out of the last ending I'm trying to get to have everything finally.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes