apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
what are the best LOP games with NTR/sharing Male PC ?
Living with Temptation: Luscious Secrets is the latest and arguably best one that suits your needs. Only a portion of it are NTR/sharing content though. Note that this unity version is a modern remake of the original flash version, and they are currently remaking it again in ren'py which won't be released any time soon.

Hot Wife Story Remastered also fits your requirement. This one is nice but much smaller and shorter.

Club Velvet Rose is about an adventure in a swinger's club, so a lot of sharing. Although it's an old game with outdated graphics and getting the choices right during sex could be annoying, the game design is probably one of the best and personally I find it enjoyable. Using a walkthrough from the LOP official blog is recommended. The remake or sequel of this game is also currently under development.

Other than these, most LOP NTR/sharing stuff are presented with female protagonists, or male protagonists that fuck somebody else's wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarknessDai

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I download Club velvet rose... There does not appear to have an start file ?? Same for CVR Meranda ... help

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hello megalol , may I ask if you have time to take a look at the for Horos Naughty Threesome Update? Much appreciated.
Hi, as I've said earlier (about LwT1) I'm not doing Steam releases since don't have access to em so better ask for it in request thread. Btw interesting that there were separate thread of HOROS that now is not opens.

Nakano Azusa

Aug 20, 2020
Hi, I recently downloaded Living with Temptation Luscious Secrets Part 1 and Part 2 in my Mac OS and can't seem to understand how to get both running. Any ideas? Tricks and tips? Thanks!

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Hi, I recently downloaded Living with Temptation Luscious Secrets Part 1 and Part 2 in my Mac OS and can't seem to understand how to get both running. Any ideas? Tricks and tips? Thanks!
The Part 2 version includes both parts. You don't need Part 1. Can't help you with MacOS though.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Okay I bought the game on Steam and apparently it does not have any DRM so here is the link.
HOROS - monster slayer and lover of many
[Naughty Threesome Update] Steam Version Download:

Nov-17-2023 Update: The devs fixed the animation black screen in gallery replay. Link has been updated.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes