Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
I'm sure this has been brought up before but it just occurred to me that with all the interactions and all the versions and all the expansions, we don't actually get any scenes with Tracy and Lisa do we?

Or is there and I just missed it?

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
How and which weekend? Any idea point totals?
Unfortunately I can't tell, that is: I can't give you a walkthrough for meeting Keiko, Lisa and MC at the club. If you concentrate on this meeting (and not to adventures in the cabin at weekends), you would achieve this event after half of the game.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I'm sure this has been brought up before but it just occurred to me that with all the interactions and all the versions and all the expansions, we don't actually get any scenes with Tracy and Lisa do we?

Or is there and I just missed it?
No, you didn't miss anything. The basic story of the game is about MC and Lisa falling for each other behind Tracy's back. Tracy is a stranger to lesbianism or FFM sex. Everything else is a result of the game's evolution. In doing so, the basic characters remain constant, i.e. Tracy is only interested in men, preferably orgy with as many men as possible at the same time. There is only in LWT1 Lucious Secret2, that Tracy would have an affair with Coco girl , the owner of the sexshop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rystvalya

notrealvin

Mar 16, 2019
overall, very disappointing expansion,the cuck story is very weird and obviously the team dont know how to write a good evelop cuck story. the library girls was rushed and gives nothing. The only good thing was Keilo story but felt missed with some charterers, the fight in the club ends to nothing, the same for Keilo angry with Tracy - ends to nothing. i really wanted to see some office action between Daniel and tracy or to be with Keilo and to be caught by Tracy. theres a lot of great ideas, shame they just opened up some tiny small stories with no any impact

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
LOP games are usually technical games, i.e., correct answers and scores of the right magnitude open up new erotic or sex scenes. However, because of the schematized characters and emotions (!), the game rarely or hardly ever fires the player up like (mostly VNs) games based on a single fetish, e.g.: cheating, cuckolding, swinging, incest, etc. There are games (VNs) where the player can easily put themselves in the shoes of the protagonist and experience something of the fetishes. However, the great advantage of LOP games is the outstanding quality and aesthetic visuals of the human body and nudity. This greatly substitutes for the emotions and desires arousing, inadequate in texts and sounds (eg. moans, groans, sighs).

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
LOP games are usually technical games, i.e., correct answers and scores of the right magnitude open up new erotic or sex scenes. However, because of the schematized characters and emotions (!), the game rarely or hardly ever fires the player up like (mostly VNs) games based on a single fetish, e.g.: cheating, cuckolding, swinging, incest, etc. There are games (VNs) where the player can easily put themselves in the shoes of the protagonist and experience something of the fetishes. However, the great advantage of LOP games is the outstanding quality and aesthetic visuals of the human body and nudity. This greatly substitutes for the emotions and desires arousing, inadequate in texts and sounds (eg. moans, groans, sighs).
Yes, on the other hand though what LOP games lack in the sex sounds and text, they make up for in the overall production and gameplay sounds. Almost all the games have an appropriate themed soundtrack; in Curt Maddox you have lively western harmonica tunes, in Black Banner lively pirate jigs etc. While I agree they're short on texts in sex scenes, I almost prefer this style to the over-exposition narrative style during sex that's so common in VNs, especially japanese style. I don't need someone telling me point for point about what they're thinking during sex - I can see it on the screen and I have an imagination.
overall, very disappointing expansion,the cuck story is very weird and obviously the team dont know how to write a good evelop cuck story. the library girls was rushed and gives nothing. The only good thing was Keilo story but felt missed with some charterers, the fight in the club ends to nothing, the same for Keilo angry with Tracy - ends to nothing. i really wanted to see some office action between Daniel and tracy or to be with Keilo and to be caught by Tracy. theres a lot of great ideas, shame they just opened up some tiny small stories with no any impact
While I don't disagree the new stuff could have been done better - (mostly just by ditching Daniel and having stuff with Lisa, Derek and co) - it seems like your criticism reads more like that of an NTR fan mistakenly thinking this is the goal and criticizing it for not living up to it those ideals. If I'm characterizing you wrongly, I apologize. However, dare I say the game already goes to far in this regard with having the player have to ditch Tracy to catch her in action, that's already a very ntrish plotline. This is americuh goddamit, why can't he just tell Tracy he likes watching her have sex and she finds someone, it's not rocket science....

Reactions: oszapo25

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Yes, on the other hand though what LOP games lack in the sex sounds and text, they make up for in the overall production and gameplay sounds. Almost all the games have an appropriate themed soundtrack; in Curt Maddox you have lively western harmonica tunes, in Black Banner lively pirate jigs etc. While I agree they're short on texts in sex scenes, I almost prefer this style to the over-exposition narrative style during sex that's so common in VNs, especially japanese style. I don't need someone telling me point for point about what they're thinking during sex - I can see it on the screen and I have an imagination.

While I don't disagree the new stuff could have been done better - (mostly just by ditching Daniel and having stuff with Lisa, Derek and co) - it seems like your criticism reads more like that of an NTR fan mistakenly thinking this is the goal and criticizing it for not living up to it those ideals. If I'm characterizing you wrongly, I apologize. However, dare I say the game already goes to far in this regard with having the player have to ditch Tracy to catch her in action, that's already a very ntrish plotline. This is americuh goddamit, why can't he just tell Tracy he likes watching her have sex and she finds someone, it's not rocket science....
..."I don't need someone telling me point for point about what they're thinking during sex - I can see it on the screen and I have an imagination."... The thoughts of the characters (mainly women) are a kind of initiation into the emotional process, showing the growing desire, lust and passion until they reach coitus. It includes hesitation, excitement at the novelty and the decision that they now accept and want the new experience of sex. And during sex, their thoughts express the differences they experience during sex compared to their previous partner, e. g. their husband. The thought of males express an emotion mixed with jealousy, anger and a new excitement that they have to deal with in some way. Of course anybody can imagine it, but reading all these, also improves the content a lot.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Oh ! you're suposed to do that during sex ? :unsure: ;):LOL:
Women can usually pay attention to several things at once. Like it or not, there are some of them (wives, for example) who plan Sunday lunch or the next day's chores during sex. Of course they will also have an orgasm, sooner or later, by their hub or by cuckolding them... :) :)

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
..."I don't need someone telling me point for point about what they're thinking during sex - I can see it on the screen and I have an imagination."... The thoughts of the characters (mainly women) are a kind of initiation into the emotional process, showing the growing desire, lust and passion until they reach coitus. It includes hesitation, excitement at the novelty and the decision that they now accept and want the new experience of sex. And during sex, their thoughts express the differences they experience during sex compared to their previous partner, e. g. their husband. The thought of males express an emotion mixed with jealousy, anger and a new excitement that they have to deal with in some way. Of course anybody can imagine it, but reading all these, also improves the content a lot.
Sure, I suppose if it's done well it adds to the sex scene- but I just have too much bad experience with overwrought lengthy narratives that only exist because insufficient work was done on setup or character's facial expressions and poses. People who've tried writing scenes alongside making images should know what I'm talking about - you get to a point where you realize you're writing all this stuff just to patch up holes from sparse visual aid.

Reactions: oszapo25

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
LIVING WITH TEMPTATION: Luscious secrets part 2
View attachment 2928813
Cracked version with unlocked gallery + endings (3.48 Gb)
For now better use it to watch new scenes in gallery.

LTW1_LSB2.7z
LWT1_LS2_crackfix_v2.7z (fixed most of bugs, gallery now fully unlocked; extract to "LTW1_LSB2\game\lwt-ls\Build" and replace old file)
Warning! Since game just was released I didn't had a time to check if all security checks are hacked properly so if u stuck at some moment and it doesn't changed after save/load (on same scene) then make a screenshot (with dialogues that showed before or on crash coz without text I can't find scene in game code) or wait when and if I'll have a time to play the game by myself (not very soon) or wait for Steam release (may take about 1-2 month).
P.S. Plz don't waste my time asking how to run on MacOS and etc and use search instead coz such questions was already asked and answered many times so most likely posted here earlier information still actual for such Unity WebGL games.
I'm playing the latest version of Living with Temptation: Luscious Secrets Part 2, but I'm still encountering the bug that makes Tracy say I spend too much on Lisa and just straightly sends me to Bad Ending 3, even if I didn't spend any money that week. Any possible fix for that?

Reactions: jordantheboss
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes