xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Because HOROS is in this thread.

READ OP
Yes, was it the same version? or was it the Steamversion that was posted int that separate thread?
(asking out of curiosity) I tested and the saves were not compatible, got an traceback when I tried to load an 0.666 save,
It took the achievements, and the Gallery over, there were no new content added so far.
I was hoping for content with the Vampire, (orgie at Madams etablishment) and more content with the Noble women in her shop.

ishaiatien

Jun 29, 2020
anyone know how to view the story of didi endings?
they are all in html so none of the browsers can view em.
didn't have much luck finding converters to swf either.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
apsentibus ;

Btw 0.666 its not actual version number but just file/folder name generated by RenPy SDK coz some "lazy" dev forgot to update version number in scripts after posting release version - same deal with Curt Maddox (file/folder says that 0.1 version but for real is 1.0).
So, yeah it is the same version. Thanks megalol.
Yes, was it the same version? or was it the Steamversion that was posted int that separate thread?
(asking out of curiosity) I tested and the saves were not compatible, got an traceback when I tried to load an 0.666 save,
It took the achievements, and the Gallery over, there were no new content added so far.
I was hoping for content with the Vampire, (orgie at Madams etablishment) and more content with the Noble women in her shop.
My own question is answered.

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
is there a way to make rpyc files to rpy files my unren 1.0.10 isnt doing it and i installed the forall version like the post above but it wont even find the game and ive tried a few things ive been told to do to fix that and nothing, id like to change somethings in the script but i cant do that if i dont have rpy files(to my knowledge) plz and ty.

watcher24

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for everyone's hard work to share these games. I used the flashplayer 30 provided in the op and have the Cyberfox portal/Pale Moon browser. However, when I reached the game ending, I was prompted for a user name/password for LOPGold. Are the endings not available or have I missed some steps? Thanks for any help in advance.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Thanks for everyone's hard work to share these games. I used the flashplayer 30 provided in the op and have the Cyberfox portal/Pale Moon browser. However, when I reached the game ending, I was prompted for a user name/password for LOPGold. Are the endings not available or have I missed some steps? Thanks for any help in advance.
For some games you could check each ending by opening its own separate file with flashplayer or palemoon. If you're prompted to go to lop website and didn't find separate files for each ending, that means the cracked version you're playing didn't make them available.

Reactions: watcher24

watcher24

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for your reply. Each ending has their own separate ending html document. When I try to open the html document with various browsers I either get a black or a message that adobe isn't supported. When I use flashplayer 30 and reach game end is when I am sent to the LOPGold site. Figured I was missing something, cause otherwise there wouldn't be any point to including the ending files with the cracked game.

Allisee

May 23, 2018
could someone upload gallery unlock for HOROS, i remember on the old thread someone uploaded it

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Thanks for your reply. Each ending has their own separate ending html document. When I try to open the html document with various browsers I either get a black or a message that adobe isn't supported. When I use flashplayer 30 and reach game end is when I am sent to the LOPGold site. Figured I was missing something, cause otherwise there wouldn't be any point to including the ending files with the cracked game.
Try using a different version of flashplayer FOR palemoon. I kinda forgot which version I was using... I think it was flashplayer 25. Someone mentioned earlier having it work with flashplayer 32.

Reactions: watcher24
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes