Macmaster01

Jun 20, 2017
anyone can help me to find the sequence of Lesson Of Passion games?
I want to play these games sequentially
Most of the games are created by different groups. Some are more difficult than others. They all can be played as individual games. But yes Eleanor has had a few versions.

Apr 21, 2020
Most of the games are created by different groups. Some are more difficult than others. They all can be played as individual games. But yes Eleanor has had a few versions.
Ah, I see...
And could you please tell me which games that included in Eleanor sequence?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Ah, I see...
And could you please tell me which games that included in Eleanor sequence?
Eleanor Loving Wife Or Dirty Whore Asking for More , Eleanor 2 loving wife or dirty whore , Eleanor 3 Velvet Aster. All three of them are available here. You might wanna check the sequence agai. I have played the previous two versions long ago.

Reactions: MetalWarrior27
Apr 21, 2020
Eleanor Loving Wife Or Dirty Whore Asking for More , Eleanor 2 loving wife or dirty whore , Eleanor 3 Velvet Aster. All three of them are available here. You might wanna check the sequence agai. I have played the previous two versions long ago.
I can't find the thread for Eleanor 1, could anyone help me?

samfc

Dec 8, 2018
Why no update on collection post for whole year already, what's the point keeping the collection post if we are returning to single game a thread like Pledge XC & Eleanor 3 VA. BTW, thanks for the member in posting Pledge XC Vanila Version and Eleanor 3 latest updates?

The old request thread include in this collection thread have no updates on Serbian Casion etc.

Reactions: Amfunny and jiffk

baravykas1001

Aug 17, 2018
Why no update on collection post for whole year already, what's the point keeping the collection post if we are returning to single game a thread like Pledge XC & Eleanor 3 VA. BTW, thanks for the member in posting Pledge XC Vanila Version and Eleanor 3 latest updates?

The old request thread include in this collection thread have no updates on Serbian Casion etc.
I'm pretty sure most of new games, except for the ones released on steam, are not cracked so there is nothing to update this collection with.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes