ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
So to make it clear the expansion of the expansion named "Living With Serena - evil sister" and the expansion of Seducing The Throne aren't here right????

Reactions: XLoganPool

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Can anyone possibly explain to me if any of these games can be played on Android by downloading here? It would truly be greatly appreciated. Thx

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Alright, so I read through the comments, searched for answers, but alas found none.

Is there no straight up "Hey, you got that loading screen thing? Even after running Palemoon? Even after downloading the tools kit? Well here's the problem, and solution!" answer for us?

It's like the file to start the game knows theres a game there, but it doesn't load it properly.

It is driving me bonkers, especially given I want to play Sensual Haunting. It's been forever, and it is a classic!

saucysoba9

Jun 21, 2020
Does anyone know if anyone has attempted to create a list identifying the 3d assets in the games? Would love to know if anyone has info on particularly eleanor or the girls from living with temptation :)

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
For all who have the problem with the HTML that the screen is blank or the game does not load or the characters are not seen, I solved it with Cyberfox web browser here I leave the link.
Can we get this guy's message pinned? Holy crap, it worked!

I was losing my damn mind downloading node.js, javascript, etc.

The only issue now, is that the game's size is too large. You have to keep scrolling up and down to see everything. Anyone know how I could adjust the picture size in the window?

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
My hope for 2021 is for LOP/S&G to abandon the subscription model/ dual website nonsense. Since they had to switch some of the games to .exe files now that flash is dead it would make sense to put those on Steam, maybe in a bundle. Same for the newer games build in unity. The don't really work in browser, just look at the latest Ele3 expansion.

I still like their games and storylines however the the backend of that operation needs work, imho. Go for Patreon and Steam, franchise some of their IP's (Ele, LWT, STT) you could also combine some games for example Pledge and Roommates, or Call Girl Denise and Camgirl Confessions.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes