Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
eleanor 3 with all dlcs and lwt 1 redux will be out on steam :love: Can't wait for it.

Nov 27, 2017
Vampire Stories Review: It's trash. To sum it up.

If you like match3 games, then I guess it's alright? I've never played them before and it took me just over 3 hours to complete the entire game, but I reckon that it could be done in 2 if I did it again and optimised how hard I speedrun it.

The last challenge is hard as fuck, that alone took up what? 30+ minutes? Trying to score 1000 points to sleep with Linda was nuts. I got 991 points so many times!

Anyway, the real thing that makes this game trash is how little effort there was put into it! I mean, the rewards are meh. You get pretty much the exact same positions for every model and for the special scenes? Meh.

There are two FFM scenes, but the one that people REALLY want to see if Linda and another girl getting fucked. What do they give you instead? A blowjob. A fucking blowjob and that's it. That's barely even a threesome!

The sex scenes, special ones, are also incredibly short, jittery at times and well. Unimaginative. Not worth the gameplay at all.

Pictures attached for anyone curious. I didn't screenshot everything, because it was tedious as fuck already and tattoo chicks aren't my thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Regin34 and Mark17

An Anon Anon

Mar 5, 2018
Is it just me, or is the Roommates game broken? It's forever stuck loading, and inspecting element reveals a few errors and the inability to locate what it seems to think is a rather essential JPG.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes