Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Is it just me, or is the Roommates game broken? It's forever stuck loading, and inspecting element reveals a few errors and the inability to locate what it seems to think is a rather essential JPG.
I can't even open the game (loading...) :cautious:

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
2329.png

I actually extracted all the files from the .swf file. It's kind of a pain in the ass, but you can get all the CGs. They come out like this with a huge border though. I don't think I ever managed to trigger this scene by playing the game.

I've been trying to upload the folder, but it's 650MB and keeps failing.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
These are great ! But I think we all already have these. Is it possible to get them from Revelation ??? Or is that the ones that come out bordered. Again ! THank you for taking the time!

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
These are great ! But I think we all already have these. Is it possible to get them from Revelation ??? Or is that the ones that come out bordered. Again ! THank you for taking the time!
There is not much of new content in lw2 expansion honestly, few more scenes, story is 100% the same, nothing new.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
LWT Revelation has a lot of new scenes. It would be great if you could get those....if not I understand.

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
LWT Revelation has a lot of new scenes. It would be great if you could get those....if not I understand.
Ah, it was not clear to me that's what was being asked for. My mistake. I don't have an active sub, so I'm no help. It's not hard to take screens, but it does take some time.

TheWebWatcher

Dec 16, 2017
having trouble with Living With Temptation Wife Gone Wilder. when I download both the orignial and the expansion I can only get the original to open.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes