DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Not all previews are complete, He's still working on them. I usually wait till they're all uploaded before posting here. Here's what he has released so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was hoping for some Ami/Miku stuff, after the beach:
Albeit, that broken looking Miku might make me regret wanting this.

Reactions: Riolol

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Miku already slipped to half of class that she is sleeping with Sensei and Ami is jealous and completly okay with leveraging somebody mental ilnesses. What can possibly go wrong? :)
I'm not sure about the mental illness thing. Ami seemed to be helping Makoto with her depression, even though they kind of hate eachother. I don't really see Ami doing much besides crying with Miku.

Ami isn't even that opposed to sharing Sensei at this point:
And Miku is literally Pro Harem:
So, she's not really someone that Ami would have to worry about stealing Sensei from her, anyway.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
This reminded me that some numbers showed up with Kaori prior:

"4349". As far I can tell it's just the Angel Number thing. Could mean Kaori is an Angel thing like Sara seems to be?:
Whatever the usage is, I just hope that 4349 won't end up being just an answer to another bullshit reset puzzle; I'd be super unimpressed haha, even more so than just being plain meaningless.

But I've been thinking about that Kaori scene due to a different reason, it's how she glitched out.
From the description of There Is Nothing, the "digitized glitchiness" might be the signature influence from the 2nd god, and IIRC the only other person that ever glitched like that before this Kaori scene was exclusively Ami; the rest glitched examples are all acid dreams with mashed up jpeg (not to mention in other scenes it might be Sensei who was glitching out, whlie in this case Kaori and Ami were clearly the ones under divine intervention)

If this can indicate that the Sekai-possessed Kaori is under 2nd god's influence due to the unique visual alterations, then it will strengthen the idea of 2nd god is Sekai. It will also explain why Ami is considered by the 2nd god the right person to control; or at least it makes more sense compared to another strong candidate Mr. Tojo (why and how would he consider Ami as the right person anyway lol)

Yet again there is no guarantee that these shock value things are meant to interpret this way, and there are other things said about the 2nd god in There Is Nothing remained seemingly unrelated to Sekai, god of science itself, being calm and does not mind or act on things, the pronoun /he/, etc. So yea, just throwing thoughts in the air.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
I'm curious if anyone else has any voices that they read the character dialogue with in their heads.

I usually read Yasu with Illya's voice from Fate/Stay Night (Stephanie Sheh)
Sana with Rem's voice from Re:Zero (Brianna Knickerbocker)
Futaba with Emilia's voice from Re:Zero (Kayli Mills)
Yumi with Ryuko's voice from Kill la Kill (Erica Mendez)
Ami with Kayano's voice from Assassination Classroom (Monical Rial)
Uta with Faris's voice from Steins;Gate (Jad Saxton)
i read it aloud with a cute girl voice that I can muster with all the characters even Sensei. I find it pretty enjoyable. its similar to type of voice you hear when you hear someone speaking to a cat/dog all lovey dovey

er3z

May 14, 2022
BROOOO this is straight up just not allowed, this legit made me laugh out of cringe for 5 minutes straight, this isn't even an exaggeration, I legit stood up and then laid on the floor.
how is he even allowed to do that, someone arrest the man

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Whatever the usage is, I just hope that 4349 won't end up being just an answer to another bullshit reset puzzle; I'd be super unimpressed haha, even more so than just being plain meaningless.

But I've been thinking about that Kaori scene due to a different reason, it's how she glitched out.
From the description of There Is Nothing, the "digitized glitchiness" might be the signature influence from the 2nd god, and IIRC the only other person that ever glitched like that before this Kaori scene was exclusively Ami; the rest glitched examples are all acid dreams with mashed up jpeg (not to mention in other scenes it might be Sensei who was glitching out, whlie in this case Kaori and Ami were clearly the ones under divine intervention)

If this can indicate that the Sekai-possessed Kaori is under 2nd god's influence due to the unique visual alterations, then it will strengthen the idea of 2nd god is Sekai. It will also explain why Ami is considered by the 2nd god the right person to control; or at least it makes more sense compared to another strong candidate Mr. Tojo (why and how would he consider Ami as the right person anyway lol)

Yet again there is no guarantee that these shock value things are meant to interpret this way, and there are other things said about the 2nd god in There Is Nothing remained seemingly unrelated to Sekai, god of science itself, being calm and does not mind or act on things, the pronoun /he/, etc. So yea, just throwing thoughts in the air.
I think the visual alterations are from our pov, not the character's. We're being influenced by the wire god and our visuals are being altered. We are the right person. Why the alterations happen around those characters though is the question.

It seems to be something that happens when The Wire god's connection is weak:
So, it doesn't seem to be intentional, and it might actually be caused by something else weakening the 2nd god's connection to Sensei or Us which alters our visuals.

This also implies that the normal versions of the characters might only look the way they do, due to altered visuals. Similar to how Yasu recently mentioned Kirin only exists when she's needed:
It's doubtful that what we see is what's actually there.

Edit: Also keep in mind, it's said that the Horny Ball of Light can't alter visuals, but that doesn't mean only the Wire god can. The Shapeshifter, Sekai, The World, Pareidolia, etc all might be able to.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
You forgot the concept of perception. The only thing you need to have a big penis is self-confidence.

It can work in Kumon-mi too

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I don't follow this thread religiously, so maybe this theory has been discussed and debunked... or maybe I'm just overly morbid about it, lol... But has anyone considered that in the beginning when we're encouraged to 'jump', it's Akira jumping to his own death and everything after that is just his final moments working through his trauma before the end?

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
But has anyone considered that in the beginning when we're encouraged to 'jump', it's Akira jumping to his own death and everything after that is just his final moments working through his trauma before the end?
Someone has. There were some nice arguments like sound of medical stuff in some scenes (cannot remember which scenes, AFAIR all it was room with clocks related).

I personaly don't like that theory, because it garbages entire plot and could not be disproven

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I don't follow this thread religiously, so maybe this theory has been discussed and debunked... or maybe I'm just overly morbid about it, lol... But has anyone considered that in the beginning when we're encouraged to 'jump', it's Akira jumping to his own death and everything after that is just his final moments working through his trauma before the end?
I remember that Selebus said this isn't a dream, coma, simulation or anything like that, it's gonna be hard to search for his posts so quote this under "Bro, trust me", but afaik it's already been dismissed. My theory was that the one to jump in the begining is the player, not Akira.
The support for that is that there are narrations and scenes outside of Akira's pov that only we as players are capable of seeing, also the fact that Akira can make his own decisions we only "help", like on the first dorm war that he picks Chika as the winner of the date night.

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
There are at least three instances where Sel has confirmed that:

I don't know if he's changed his mind or contradicted himself or is simply lying here, but I'm convinced of this being the case, as for whether it's a simulation or a dream, I'm not sure, but it's probably more complicated than that.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
There are at least three instances where Sel has confirmed that:

I don't know if he's changed his mind or contradicted himself or is simply lying here, but I'm convinced of this being the case, as for whether it's a simulation or a dream, I'm not sure, but it's probably more complicated than that.
The game has felt like a Purgatory at several points throughout its runtime, and that technically would be neither dream nor simulation. That's why the suicidal characters like Makoto and Rin repeatedly find themselves in situations where they're driven to that point - they can't move on until they are able to resolve their problems without taking the easy way out, Miku and Ami likely died in their respective accidents and cannot move on until they've worked through their trauma, etc.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The game has felt like a Purgatory at several points throughout its runtime, and that technically would be neither dream nor simulation. That's why the suicidal characters like Makoto and Rin repeatedly find themselves in situations where they're driven to that point - they can't move on until they are able to resolve their problems without taking the easy way out, Miku and Ami likely died in their respective accidents and cannot move on until they've worked through their trauma, etc.
This has been one of my more favoured theories since i started playing this game. It fits well and doesn't feel like a cop out, it also gives reason for so many of the components of the story, the whole who, where, what, why etc.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes