DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Tbh I don't know how I would feel if the story is going in the direction of "Maya abused/manipulated Sensei", my theory has always been that Sensei replicated the abuse and grooming he received from Sekai with Maya and when he eventually realized how much he damaged her life (and possibly some other things like stillbirth being involved) he decided to "undo it all".

Imo it would be very questionable if Sel portrayed a case of a man in his 20s having a relationship with a wizard age girl as anything but Sensei being the abuser.
This is a questionable game, and I think that ship has already sailed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maya has always seemed like she was the one in control:
and presumably is the one who started the relationship:

Ironically, Sensei also seems like he was too pathetic at the time to even be an abuser:
It's still fucked up, but the worst thing he seemed to do to Maya is not reject her, and maybe kill himself.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Imo it would be very questionable if Sel portrayed a case of a man in his 20s having a relationship with a wizard age girl as anything but Sensei being the abuser.
I mean this game has always been extremely questionable. Most of us would probably lose our jobs if it came to light that we play this. Sel himself has also demonstrated some very questionable views (outright stating he felt teenagers are better looking than adults etc).

The game has more or less outright stated that Maya is the one who initiated. Now obviously an adult should always reject a child. But Sensei being as broken as he is perhaps literally wasn't able to. It's a vaguely interesting concept where the child is the actual abuser, and certainly one you can't discuss even in a fictional context in civilized society.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
I can't trigger Wither event. I can't call Kaori at night on a Saturday. I'm on day 689. I've done all happy events up to XIII "good boy", main event 'Glued to the sky', done all other missions.
The guide said that I need to do Rin event. I found that I missed "I died with you" bc I'm in badhomie route.
Could somebody help me.
Rin/Futaba Event during Saturday/weekend morning at the Koi Cafe
If you were a Bad Homie w/ Rin then the event "I Died With You" would've been replaced/crossed out. Good Homie best route :100: :cool:

Reactions: DeSkel15

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I mean this game has always been extremely questionable. Most of us would probably lose our jobs if it came to light that we play this. Sel himself has also demonstrated some very questionable views (outright stating he felt teenagers are better looking than adults etc).

The game has more or less outright stated that Maya is the one who initiated. Now obviously an adult should always reject a child. But Sensei being as broken as he is perhaps literally wasn't able to. It's a vaguely interesting concept where the child is the actual abuser, and certainly one you can't discuss even in a fictional context in civilized society.
It's a tough subject, biologically we're primed to be attracted to girls around 15, for so many reasons, but i'd like to assume most of us here recognise a distinct separation between what our dicks tell us is right and what our brains say is right just as i'd like to assume we understand the difference between fiction and reality. I wouldn't enjoy any of this story if it were real, it's completely fucked up, which makes great fiction, but super gross reality. It's a pity though that the current societal gestalt can't tolerate this subject even in fiction but it is what it is and i like that i at least have this little hang out where the subject is actually discussable, in as far as staying on the topic of the game is concerned.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
It's a tough subject, biologically we're primed to be attracted to girls around 15,
I don't know if that's accurate, unless use age as a proxy for other things, that are actuall points of attractions for males. Mainly secondary sex characteristics, smoother skin, "cute" facial proportions (that disappear as we age).

Jul 31, 2021
I like coming here every now and then to catch glimpses of what people are discussing, and while I doubt I'll be investing time in this game again any time soon with how lengthy it is as of late I end up doing the next best thing to fill my interest by investing maybe 5 minutes to read theories. And let me tell you it hasn't been easy to wrap my head around any of them, doesn't help that my stopping point was when
so I'm way out of the loop.

• Sad
Reactions: Mori Enjoyer

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It's a tough subject, biologically we're primed to be attracted to girls around 15, for so many reasons, but i'd like to assume most of us here recognise a distinct separation between what our dicks tell us is right and what our brains say is right just as i'd like to assume we understand the difference between fiction and reality. I wouldn't enjoy any of this story if it were real, it's completely fucked up, which makes great fiction, but super gross reality. It's a pity though that the current societal gestalt can't tolerate this subject even in fiction but it is what it is and i like that i at least have this little hang out where the subject is actually discussable, in as far as staying on the topic of the game is concerned.
I think it's safe to say the dick wants, what the dick wants:
And we can leave it at that.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I don't know if that's accurate, unless use age as a proxy for other things, that are actuall points of attractions for males. Mainly secondary sex characteristics, smoother skin, "cute" facial proportions (that disappear as we age).
Ah, yeah, i meant more like, from 15 and up, like the average age of attraction starts around 14-15 and ends up around 23-24, like, that's the meat of the bell curve, i've seen stats for it several times throughout the years and it fits our species like every others when factoring in the differing biological demands and other variables. I'm not going to go and google it now though :p

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Ah, yeah, i meant more like, from 15 and up, like the average age of attraction starts around 14-15 and ends up around 23-24, like, that's the meat of the bell curve, i've seen stats for it several times throughout the years and it fits our species like every others when factoring in the differing biological demands and other variables. I'm not going to go and google it now though :p
What i'm saying is that age is mostly just a proxy for things males find highly desireble for fuck partners (not for actual sustainable relationship, mind you). It's not an age thing per se, but it maps on perfectly on high fertility age range.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, if Ayane and Tsuneyo were to fight, with no weapons allowed since Ayane has gun magic:
and I'm not confident that Tsuneyo can deflect bullets with Gallows Edge, Who you got?

Both seem to be considered above Yumi, by themselves:
and others:

Tsuneyo has the size advantage, and Ayane has the skill and experience advantage, but I'm not entirely sure who is stronger, considering Ayane seems suspiciously strong:
and Tsuneyo is Tsuneyo. They also might have supernatural plot armor going on, but good luck taking that into account.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What i'm saying is that age is mostly just a proxy for things males find highly desireble for fuck partners (not for actual sustainable relationship, mind you). It's not an age thing per se, but it maps on perfectly on high fertility age range.
Yeah but... isn't that kind of splitting a single hair? The two aren't just correlated, they're intrinsically linked. We find the features of ideal fertility range attractive cause they're the features of ideal fertility age? Maybe i'm not understanding you, i used the numbers cause that was what was being discussed but i never meant it was all about the numbers, i'm not thinking 'damn, want me some 15 year old pussy' but instead it's my dick going 'that, mate with that'.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
i'm not thinking 'damn, want me some 15 year old pussy' but instead it's my dick going 'that, mate with that'.
I know, but it is how its often being framed. I wasn't really arguing the point, just adding stuff i felt were important to note.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
So, if Ayane and Tsuneyo were to fight, with no weapons allowed since Ayane has gun magic:
and I'm not confident that Tsuneyo can deflect bullets with Gallows Edge, Who you got?

Both seem to be considered above Yumi, by themselves:
and others:

Tsuneyo has the size advantage, and Ayane has the skill and experience advantage, but I'm not entirely sure who is stronger, considering Ayane seems suspiciously strong:
and Tsuneyo is Tsuneyo. They also might have supernatural plot armor going on, but good luck taking that into account.
Tsuneyo has a strike-first mentality to fighting, while Ayane seemed skittish at the idea of killing people even on Sensei's behalf during the truth or dare game. i doubt Tsuneyo could block bullets but the fight would be over before Ayane could pull out a hammerspace weapon.

I'm also curious why you would give the skill and experience edge to Ayane. She doesn't seem particularly good at karate, while I'm pretty sure Tsuneyo has actually won kendo tournaments.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Tsuneyo has a strike-first mentality to fighting, while Ayane seemed skittish at the idea of killing people even on Sensei's behalf during the truth or dare game. i doubt Tsuneyo could block bullets but the fight would be over before Ayane could pull out a hammerspace weapon.

I'm also curious why you would give the skill and experience edge to Ayane. She doesn't seem particularly good at karate, while I'm pretty sure Tsuneyo has actually won kendo tournaments.
Kendo skill and experience doesn't really translate well to hand to hand combat.

Ayane actually seems to be quite impressive when it comes to Karate:
And apparently already believed she could probably beat Sensei to death blindfolded, years ago, by this point:

Presumably, Tsuneyo's only experience in hand to hand combat is against Yumi recently, and that was more or less just wrestling with a malnourished ruffian. Meanwhile, Ayane spars with the best martial artist of the cast occasionally, and has been trained by her weekly, for around 3 years.

Tsuneyo is more skilled at kendo and definitely cooking, but Ayane is more skilled at karate, sex, and probably most other things, as well as more experienced in pretty much everything besides cooking, working at a ramen shop, and kendo.

Last edited:

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
Any skilled swordsman has a massive advantage against an unarmed human.

Tsuneyo, with a (steel) sword, trounces Osako and Ayane (simultaneously). Osako can handily beat an unarmed Ayane-Tsuneyo team. Ayane defeats Tsuneyo unarmed, with some difficulty. Ayane armed with a gun can dominate anyone, supernatural powers excluded (her "gun materialization" skill itself is magical, so... probably other characters have things like that, especially Tsuneyo, who is canonically capable of conversing with birds
and is the only daughter of an Eldritch God)

Sensei is similarly capable of conversing with birds. I wonder what's up with that.

All in all, my money is on Tsuneyo if everything's allowed; because I believe her trump card is much stronger than mere gun materialization. Ayane, when limited to unarmed combat, or Osako (if we were to include her). And Tsuneyo again if she's allowed to keep her sword.

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Any skilled swordsman has a massive advantage against an unarmed human.

Tsuneyo, with a (steel) sword, trounces Osako and Ayane (simultaneously). Osako can handily beat an unarmed Ayane-Tsuneyo team. Ayane defeats Tsuneyo unarmed, with some difficulty. Ayane armed with a gun can dominate anyone, supernatural powers excluded (her "gun materialization" skill itself is magical, so... probably other characters have things like that, especially Tsuneyo, who is canonically capable of conversing with birds
and is the only daughter of an Eldritch God)

Sensei is similarly capable of conversing with birds. I wonder what's up with that.

All in all, my money is on Tsuneyo if everything's allowed; because I believe her trump card is much stronger than mere gun materialization. Ayane, when limited to unarmed combat, or Osako (if we were to include her). And Tsuneyo again if she's allowed to keep her sword.
Keep in mind that Ayane was the adoptive mother of an energy draining chicken:
and might be the mother of a time traveling mind reading shapeshifter:
I wouldn't be surprised if she can talk to birds as well. Not sure if it's come up.

I kind of want to see Princess Knight Ayane with her swords:
vs Kendo Princess (Catgirl Flavor Samurai) Tsuneyo:
with her swords, now.

I'd also say Todd vs Noodles the Unholy, but...
Noodles is likely on an entirely different level anyway:
Actually, maybe they have already fought?

This game is fucking wild. Like wtf am I even talking about?? Lmao.

Reactions: Algorist

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Does anyone know where the update only page is for v0.32.0? I gave up looking after 100 pages, I still failed to find it and my ability to use the search bar properly in non-existent.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes