Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
Actually, maybe they have already fought?
I mean, Todd is dead now, so. Something must've happened. I'm not sure exactly where his corpse was, but it happened during that Yumi-Tsuneyo update, where they seemingly would join the Rooftop Apocalypse Squad (Yumi was talking about turtles). And then John became gigantic. Something's weird there, definitely.

Between marsh warblers, chickens, sparrows, and white-fronted parrots... there's a clear bird motif in this game, and I can't say I don't enjoy it.

I wouldn't be surprised if she can talk to birds as well. Not sure if it's come up.
AFAIR, as of the current update, only Tsuneyo and Sensei have exhibited this characteristic. Sensei also being able to converse with inanimate objects, I'm not sure if Tsuneyo can also do that, but I do not remember any instances of such.

Reactions: DeSkel15

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone know where the update only page is for v0.32.0? I gave up looking after 100 pages, I still failed to find it and my ability to use the search bar properly in non-existent.
You can get old patches from the game's Subscribestar. 's the v32 patch.

Sheesh. Still no movement on the amount being pledged in the months since the drama popped off and the game came off the Latest Updates page. I hope it was worth it.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Keep in mind that Ayane was the adoptive mother of an energy draining chicken:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and might be the mother of a time traveling mind reading shapeshifter:
I wouldn't be surprised if she can talk to birds as well. Not sure if it's come up.

I kind of want to see Princess Knight Ayane with her swords:
vs Kendo Princess (Catgirl Flavor Samurai) Tsuneyo:
with her swords, now.

I'd also say Todd vs Noodles the Unholy, but...
Noodles is likely on an entirely different level anyway:
Actually, maybe they have already fought?

This game is fucking wild. Like wtf am I even talking about?? Lmao.
You forget Ayane has several guns she can summon with cute girl magic.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I mean, Todd is dead now, so. Something must've happened. I'm not sure exactly where his corpse was, but it happened during that Yumi-Tsuneyo update, where they seemingly would join the Rooftop Apocalypse Squad (Yumi was talking about turtles). And then John became gigantic. Something's weird there, definitely.

Between marsh warblers, chickens, sparrows, and white-fronted parrots... there's a clear bird motif in this game, and I can't say I don't enjoy it.

AFAIR, as of the current update, only Tsuneyo and Sensei have exhibited this characteristic. Sensei also being able to converse with inanimate objects, I'm not sure if Tsuneyo can also do that, but I do not remember any instances of such.
John actually may have warned us about what would kill Todd:

That "tendrils" bit reminds me of Yasu's sky tendrils:
Which she brought up after talking about the World itself:
So, I'm thinking the World has sky tendrils and these tendrils are what killed Todd.

However, The World might be what is taking Sekai's form (Sekai translates to World), which can notably "take" Sensei's eyes:
showed up restored (in it's purest form) after the snow melted, and is presumably allied with Noodles:
So, in a roundabout way, Noodles may have played a part in Todd's death, afterall.

John also seemed to mention that festival:
where that abandoned shrine was on Maya's bday:
before being lobotomized:
and later becoming whatever the actual fuck he is now:
So, I'm thinking there's a connection here.

So so so.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You forget Ayane has several guns she can summon with cute girl magic.
Way ahead of ya, mate:
So, if Ayane and Tsuneyo were to fight, with no weapons allowed since Ayane has gun magic:
and I'm not confident that Tsuneyo can deflect bullets with Gallows Edge, Who you got?

Both seem to be considered above Yumi, by themselves:
and others:

Tsuneyo has the size advantage, and Ayane has the skill and experience advantage, but I'm not entirely sure who is stronger, considering Ayane seems suspiciously strong:
and Tsuneyo is Tsuneyo. They also might have supernatural plot armor going on, but good luck taking that into account.
The only thing I haven't really brought up is that Ayane is apparently a Pokemon trainer:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Can't fucking wait for Uta. I'm also quite interested to see Miku's story progress.
Yeah, pretty keen to see what happens with Uta too, everything is fully set up now for her to do stuff with Akira and i can't easily see a good reason for Selly delaying it any longer. Not saying she'll have a sex scene or something but it's basically confession time at this point.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Wardtnaci

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Here's something people can help me with conjuring up possibilities about the most recent reset.

From the past resets, the situations Sensei was in were more or less depicted as him trying his best to regain consciousness from extremely insane acid dreams. These strange conditions, presented themselves to Sensei and players in the form of puzzles, were likely products of the collapsing existence of Kumon-mi itself.

But this is not what we have during the 5th reset (or least in Untitled). What we see here is Sensei being kidnapped to attend some charade TV program while the world outside is ending. By game design, the ten-questions without a doubt is a reset puzzle. However, by how Sensei finds himself in the situation, it is technically not a reset puzzle. This time the puzzles can't even be summed up to interpretations of breaking oneself out of insanity due to the world ending; the process is hijacked by a certain party (assuming the certain party being team HOPE) that also deliberately sets obstacles under an unknown premise.

It's like if Long Maya didn't kidnap us, then we might actually need to answer some bullshit based on the coffee monologue LOL

We've seen the presence of Gods sprinkled here and there during the previous resets but never this main-focused and forceful. So the question naturally goes to what's their goal this time in particular?

We received our ultimatum at the beginning of the 5th reset regarding our lack of tribute to HOPE. So this may be deemed as some kind of direct intervention/punishment on HOPES's end to have things in its favor again. However, judging from how the whole TV show is structured, it is apparent that Long Maya intends to indefinitely trap Sensei within the time between sleepover to the TV show. Moreover, she might be up for hard resetting Sensei when Himawari bails on factchecking.

So what is Long Maya trying to achieve here? It is perhaps understandable that she'd consider trapping Sensei indefinitely as a mean to break Sensei into submission, and thus he would walk on the designated path afterwards. So in their scheme is more like the only way out is to yield and submit to HOPE rather than getting all the answers correctly. Because as it turns out, nailing all questions is basically impossible when it comes to Ayane segment.

When Long Maya forces your daughter to shapeshift into Ayane and asks you a question that will break her causality, the message it delivers is that the final segment is purposefully scheduled this way so that at least one of the two followings is ensured: Sensei not surviving this reset or Himawari's existence got got if she actually factchecked her own name, or both.

But if the last question is a hard-scripted fail for Sensei and he is thus doomed for a hard reset regardless, how does this benefit team HOPE and why are we receiving a final warning and a fake deadline at the beginning of Untitled if you don't have a chance to make tribute? Is this just an intimidation tactic? Or is this like HOPE's alternative, to basically get rid off the current iteration that doesn't cooperate anymore? Maybe the assumption of being hard reset is incorrect? Or maybe our understanding to why reset puzzles exist is incorrect?

Some other things not related but still interesting upon revisiting the 5th reset:
- Previously Amiokay is portrayed as some kind of victim to HOPE or to some High Will, but this time I feel like she has succumbed to HOPE and joined its team :(
- It might just be your daughter doing Tsuneyo's character really well plus some overthinking on my end, but during Tsuneyo's segment it feels like Long Maya is trying to trick her into giving away information regarding Mr. Tojo in the meantime.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Does anyone know what is the event where Chika says she repeated a year?
Or maybe I'm just imagining things
Chapter 1 'Saved by the Bell' main event:
Chika's the oldest of the class and Rin's the youngest:
Still ship it though:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Yeah, pretty keen to see what happens with Uta too, everything is fully set up now for her to do stuff with Akira and i can't easily see a good reason for Selly delaying it any longer.
You underestimate the power of Contempt and Spite. He'll now rewrite any potential H scenes in this update specifically to deny us the Uta.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Here's something people can help me with conjuring up possibilities about the most recent reset.
If we put the idea that the gods and the seasons they're associated with are only representations of Akira's state of mind and go with Gods having real agendas, I think HOPE has way more reasons than the others to want you stuck in loops and resets.
When Sensei gets factory wiped, he goes back to "step one", where he just indulges in his lust for the girls and doesn't care much for them, which is explicitly what HOPE wants (he even tells Yasu he'll only care about her when she has sex with Sensei in that one event where she's standing on her desk in her dorm room), he also has that weird obsession with Akira's cum, which is also a thing Moyo and Long Maya wanted during the first TV show. He's also trying to groom Rin hard so that's a thing as well.

The other thing he wants out of you is what the Wire God gave you (that something could be still unknown or just be sympathy, I think that's the emotion he's supposed to represent and it also coincides with the period of time where Sensei starts caring about some of the girls in the story), that something might be the only thing he'd want you not reset for. He shows up a few times during the apocalypse and every time he does, it feels like he's stalling you (if you don't make it in time, mind wipe after all), though he does tell you where Maya is during one occasion. His angels are also fucking with you more than once during apocalypses.

I don't think she wanted to kill sunflower girl, might have just been trying to take her down a peg, her questions seemed less like her prodding for information and felt more confrontational in nature.

By the way, I think the second TV show only became a thing because we tried to fuck with the rules by having the sleepover, so they changed the program? I like to think that the puzzles in general are a trial made to just filter out Sensei, and they're hard enough for him without help that only a ridiculously small amount of hims made it to the first winter (first puzzle), and none made it past it.

When's the last time Am I Okay even appears? She sorts of just disappears after first or second winter from what I remember and the last appearance I have in mind is her at the old school in front of the tree.
Her eventually giving up makes sense, not like she was in a strong state of mind to begin with especially when she gets plugged to a weird fuck machine.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

From the past resets, the situations Sensei was in were more or less depicted as him trying his best to regain consciousness from extremely insane acid dreams. These strange conditions, presented themselves to Sensei and players in the form of puzzles, were likely products of the collapsing existence of Kumon-mi itself.

But this is not what we have during the 5th reset (or least in Untitled). What we see here is Sensei being kidnapped to attend some charade TV program while the world outside is ending. By game design, the ten-questions without a doubt is a reset puzzle. However, by how Sensei finds himself in the situation, it is technically not a reset puzzle. This time the puzzles can't even be summed up to interpretations of breaking oneself out of insanity due to the world ending; the process is hijacked by a certain party (assuming the certain party being team HOPE) that also deliberately sets obstacles under an unknown premise.

It's like if Long Maya didn't kidnap us, then we might actually need to answer some bullshit based on the coffee monologue LOL

We've seen the presence of Gods sprinkled here and there during the previous resets but never this main-focused and forceful. So the question naturally goes to what's their goal this time in particular?

We received our ultimatum at the beginning of the 5th reset regarding our lack of tribute to HOPE. So this may be deemed as some kind of direct intervention/punishment on HOPES's end to have things in its favor again. However, judging from how the whole TV show is structured, it is apparent that Long Maya intends to indefinitely trap Sensei within the time between sleepover to the TV show. Moreover, she might be up for hard resetting Sensei when Himawari bails on factchecking.

So what is Long Maya trying to achieve here? It is perhaps understandable that she'd consider trapping Sensei indefinitely as a mean to break Sensei into submission, and thus he would walk on the designated path afterwards. So in their scheme is more like the only way out is to yield and submit to HOPE rather than getting all the answers correctly. Because as it turns out, nailing all questions is basically impossible when it comes to Ayane segment.

When Long Maya forces your daughter to shapeshift into Ayane and asks you a question that will break her causality, the message it delivers is that the final segment is purposefully scheduled this way so that at least one of the two followings is ensured: Sensei not surviving this reset or Himawari's existence got got if she actually factchecked her own name, or both.

But if the last question is a hard-scripted fail for Sensei and he is thus doomed for a hard reset regardless, how does this benefit team HOPE and why are we receiving a final warning and a fake deadline at the beginning of Untitled if you don't have a chance to make tribute? Is this just an intimidation tactic? Or is this like HOPE's alternative, to basically get rid off the current iteration that doesn't cooperate anymore? Maybe the assumption of being hard reset is incorrect? Or maybe our understanding to why reset puzzles exist is incorrect?

Some other things not related but still interesting upon revisiting the 5th reset:
- Previously Amiokay is portrayed as some kind of victim to HOPE or to some High Will, but this time I feel like she has succumbed to HOPE and joined its team :(
- It might just be your daughter doing Tsuneyo's character really well plus some overthinking on my end, but during Tsuneyo's segment it feels like Long Maya is trying to trick her into giving away information regarding Mr. Tojo in the meantime.
I think the reset puzzles are actually a deranged way to help Sensei, or in other words "fix" him. Sensei has memory problems, so he's forced to repeat things until they stick, and the puzzles are merely a way to prove his memory is getting better, hence why they are usually things you're meant to remember or put together.

The Supernatural stuff even seems to want him to succeed:
And Long Maya seems to believe Sensei can be fixed:

Of course, Long Maya also implies that there are those who vote on whether Sensei can make it or not:
So, I presume there are some that don't want Sensei to succeed.

Nao, for example, doesn't think he can be fixed:
and doesn't seem to want him to do more than "dance":
And there was something that seemed to attack the Untitled show after the Shapeshifter left. (This interference may have been what killed Yumi)

Of course whether Sensei surviving or not, is a good thing is up for debate. The gods actually seem to want Sensei to succeed though. HOPE itself has helped him to the roof during the first reset:
and The Wire god/User2 helped him during the Second and Third resets, because Sensei seemed to ask it for help back during 'There is Nothing'.

The 4th reset is 'A Life of Prizes' and in that it depends on which god you chose during a survey. Callous, then The Lust Eater helps him get out. Calm, The Wire god does instead. Concerned, then The Dark gives Sensei a way to choose one of the others so that he can get out. It depends on the book you get:

It's however been implied that the main goal of gods is for you to sacrifice others to it:
So, this "Rooftop apocalypse squad" thing might just end up being a future meal. There's also the implication that being defiled is required to make it to the rooftop:
Which could be why Yumi and Tsuneyo didn't make it. So, HOPE wanting Sensei to take something that doesn't belong to him, and well, fuck everything, could be it's way of getting others to the roof for later tributes.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes