Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0004.png
I'm going to laugh if it turns out Chika has known all along what a piece of shit Akira is. Like, it might not make sense at first but i can imagine scenarios where she treats her relationship with him as a fun mental holiday, her life is pretty damn tough so using him to enjoy a fantasy is understandable and if i recall correctly, the journal says she's a lot smarter than she lets on.

There's a lot of evidence that this idea is just bullshit but i just think it'd be a fun twist when shit inevitably gets revealed to her and she just straightens up/out and says "oh well, this game was fun while it lasted, catchya :sneaky:".

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
View attachment 2706425
I'm going to laugh if it turns out Chika has known all along what a piece of shit Akira is. Like, it might not make sense at first but i can imagine scenarios where she treats her relationship with him as a fun mental holiday, her life is pretty damn tough so using him to enjoy a fantasy is understandable and if i recall correctly, the journal says she's a lot smarter than she lets on.

There's a lot of evidence that this idea is just bullshit but i just think it'd be a fun twist when shit inevitably gets revealed to her and she just straightens up/out and says "oh well, this game was fun while it lasted, catchya :sneaky:".
or imagine if Chika was really the puppet master of it all... Kinda like the dog in Silent Hill 2.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 2706425

Psycho Ami kills the entire class, then takes off her mask, revealing Chika's face, and says: "Your niece was never Ami! It was me, Chika!".

Sensei's response:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 2706360
I'm confused by this particular scene, One of Noriko's in chapter 2, usually redacted stuff is names of people but at this point in her story i thought Sekai was dead already so who's being redacted? Maya is mentioned without redaction... who else is there? Saki? No idea if she is dead and if so, when she died so i'm at a complete loss, any ideas?
I think it's just Akira and Maya walking together. She mentions that Maya ran off with him, after he calms down from the error, as if she was talking about him and her the whole time.

This memory might have just been coming back to him, and Maya memories seem "bad", so I think that's why things just weren't working well. (Also Kaori was there, so for all we know, Sekai could have caused the error after hearing about Maya.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Molly and Tsuneyo just so happened to transfer in, in this timeline, which Maya noted is rare. They being girls from Wakana's class and girls Psycho Ami hasn't seemed to face yet, since Maya claimed it was girls before the transfers that Psycho Ami "butchered". Molly also seems to have had Ami pegged as a Yandere, and Tsuneyo might be some Jesus Samurai, so them being around this time seems favorable.
Rare but it happens on what she figures is just rng at this point. It's likely at least a few Ami breakdowns have happened towards them if this has been going on for thousands, if not millions of loops. Tsuneyo's sword training doesn't really prevent that if Ami isn't fighting "fair", which she wouldn't be since she's already one of the smallest, weakest girls in the class and has done terrible things to the likes of Yumi or Miku.

Didn't one event, I think the manic Nodoka event, mention the dorm has multiple other unused floors?
I doubt that really means anything, just kinda throwing it out there to say I doubt there being 1 unused floor meant anything.
The school is just oversized and underused, including dedicated male facilities, so it was probably depopulated somewhat from the war, or just built to be coed before being made a girls school. Not unusual.
It's likely that if running at capacity, each class wouldn't have a full dorm building, but just a couple floors of said building.

Reactions: crustlord12

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Some coincidences I'm thinking about:
So Something might be trying to thwart the eventual psycho ami break down that's heading our way? I can definitely see that. Though I wonder what supernatural entity is doing that? User 1 or 3 maybe, or a new player we don't know about. Since all this stuff seems to be brand new.( Or happened so long ago that even maya doesn't remember it.)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
A question I always have is the little creepy tangent Yaus went on during The Smile, The Face.

She said a bunch of god-related ominous stuff insinuating something, then Otoha's mom called and ruined the party. During the call Yasu was unable to hear something and was looking insecure about it.
(all the while Maya being a silent observer in the background, but I'll ignore it for the moment as it probably doesn't have to mean something)

Was she only foreshadowing a phone call is coming? She did "ring a lot", and the nature of the call and the aftermath weren't pleasant, but was that all? The whole situation was just...very humanly common in comparison to how Yasu's god usually portrayed itself (i.e., FUCK GIRLS FOR ME!). The only seemingly supernatural thing at the downstream of the event chain was Spotless Mind, where Sensei received his own DRM-free care package, but I don't see how this could be connected to what Yasu said.

Unless the part where Otoha's mom not remembering her daughter telling her about the party beforehand somehow has inserted false memories involved and not just miscommunication, but still the whole thing just looks very...puny.

Not to mention afterwards Yasu couldn't hear something, presumably temporarily losing auditory connection to her god. But how, and why? Intervention of another being? Or was not Yasu under the influence of her god during those times? (we did later on learn that Yasu can be interfered by other voices)
What prompts me into thinking this way is that Yasu said something is here and not simply He, or whatever religious subjects she's been using to reference her god.
Honestly, I think it's "The World" or maybe Sekai, that tends to speak to Yasu at times which causes her to foreshadow things.
Similar happened with Makoto's dad:
and presumably with Rin around the Sensei Quiz:
Both of which, like the phone call with Otoha, has Yasu seemingly foreshadowing bad things happening which ended up with girls sad.

Yasu's also mentioned an interference that's related to the ocean:

I'm assuming she's referring to the beach, where sad things tend to happen, and it just so happens to be where Sekai got restored, then ended up seemingly claiming Yasu. Could be wrong, though.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
So you guys got me thinking: A lot happened as a result of that school collapsing. Maya was under the impression that she caused this by holding Sensei's hands instead of hugging him during one of the resets.

So that means she's been doing this for god knows how long and that's the first time she has been annoyed/disgusted enough with him to not want to hug him during a reset?

Perhaps Tsuneyo was right about her memory being faulty. Also she seems convinced that her getting closer to him could undo everything but she also believes not hugging him that one time is what sent everything spiraling out of her control. Make up your mind Maya.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Honestly, I think it's "The World" or maybe Sekai, that tends to speak to Yasu at times which causes her to foreshadow things.
Similar happened with Makoto's dad:
and presumably with Rin around the Sensei Quiz:
Both of which, like the phone call with Otoha, has Yasu seemingly foreshadowing bad things happening which ended up with girls sad.

Yasu's also mentioned an interference that's related to the ocean:

I'm assuming she's referring to the beach, where sad things tend to happen, and it just so happens to be where Sekai got restored, then ended up seemingly claiming Yasu. Could be wrong, though.
We did not get too see enough of that halloween outfit, she looked so different in it. It pissed me off that she changed out of it before the quiz but I guess it makes sense she would consider it disrespectful to enter her church wearing it.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Rare but it happens on what she figures is just rng at this point. It's likely at least a few Ami breakdowns have happened towards them if this has been going on for thousands, if not millions of loops. Tsuneyo's sword training doesn't really prevent that if Ami isn't fighting "fair", which she wouldn't be since she's already one of the smallest, weakest girls in the class and has done terrible things to the likes of Yumi or Miku.

Didn't one event, I think the manic Nodoka event, mention the dorm has multiple other unused floors?
I doubt that really means anything, just kinda throwing it out there to say I doubt there being 1 unused floor meant anything.
The school is just oversized and underused, including dedicated male facilities, so it was probably depopulated somewhat from the war, or just built to be coed before being made a girls school. Not unusual.
It's likely that if running at capacity, each class wouldn't have a full dorm building, but just a couple floors of said building.
That assumes there's been more than a couple of Psycho Ami's this whole time. It seems to be something only Maya could have actually triggered, and I doubt it's something that's happened that much. On top of that it also assumes those few times it happened, happened in the rare timelines that has Molly and Tsuneyo. Keep in mind, Maya considers it rare among seemingly countless resets. Overall it seems unlikely, at least.

There's also how Maya specifies:
that she is referring to "Before all of the transfers", when talking about Psycho Ami, which could mean that either Psycho Ami hasn't shown up since Molly and Tsuneyo actually began their rare transfers, or simply never faced any of the transferred girls. Also, keep in mind that what Psycho Ami can do isn't even clear. She might have supernatural abilities considering this world. Albeit so could Tsuneyo.

As for the floors, I think there's actually been mentioned to be 10, but I can't recall where that was. I could be wrong. Anyway, it was less the floors themselves and more along the lines of why the students only went up to 12, then 8 more students happened to show up to fill up that floor, after the rare occurrence of 2 other students transferring in, in this timeline already. It's rather coincidental, like things were supposed to happen this way. Even though they only did due to a school being swallowed. Noriko especially seems like something forced her back into Sensei's life, and that's without the fact that Maya had been going out of her to keep Noriko away, apparently.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So Something might be trying to thwart the eventual psycho ami break down that's heading our way? I can definitely see that. Though I wonder what supernatural entity is doing that? User 1 or 3 maybe, or a new player we don't know about. Since all this stuff seems to be brand new.( Or happened so long ago that even maya doesn't remember it.)
Could be. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure how Psycho Ami hurting others benefits anyone. Even herself, considering Sensei has became her victim before. It's not like death seems permanent in this world, and neither does Psycho Ami considering she's apparently come and gone.

Reactions: blackredfish

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
We did not get too see enough of that halloween outfit, she looked so different in it. It pissed me off that she changed out of it before the quiz but I guess it makes sense she would consider it disrespectful to enter her church wearing it.
Agreed. I had to take a double take when I replayed events with her in it. I hardly recognized her.

Reactions: Riolol

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
Could be. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure how Psycho Ami hurting others benefits anyone. Even herself, considering Sensei has became her victim before. It's not like death seems permanent in this world, and neither does Psycho Ami considering she's apparently come and gone.
Yup, I still fail to see the purpose behind Ami killing and/or torturing the girls unless is nothing but an irrational act. I mean, Sensei surviving the resets is the key for the other girls to carry on their memories. So if things get out of control and Ami fears losing her built world, there's no need to take it out on the girls, just only kill Sensei and then everyone else (bar Maya) will get factory reset along with him in a new cycle.

Last edited:
Reactions: rianzz

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So you guys got me thinking: A lot happened as a result of that school collapsing. Maya was under the impression that she caused this by holding Sensei's hands instead of hugging him during one of the resets.

So that means she's been doing this for god knows how long and that's the first time she has been annoyed/disgusted enough with him to not want to hug him during a reset?

Perhaps Tsuneyo was right about her memory being faulty. Also she seems convinced that her getting closer to him could undo everything but she also believes not hugging him that one time is what sent everything spiraling out of her control. Make up your mind Maya.
I think it's more like Maya was getting comfortable with Sensei. Hugging him is more of a traditional thing. Holding his hands and looking up at him, had more emotions in play than normal. It meant more to her than the hug.

Considering Maya getting close to Sensei or trying to return Sensei's memories of her, tends to be disastrous, I think Maya just assumes anything that makes her happy and involves Sensei, pisses off the World (Sekai), and causes things to go wrong.

I do think Maya's memories are faulty though. Like she's actually been reset before, but was reset to think she wasn't. A puppet scripted to think it is the only puppet that is real.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yup, I still fail to see the purpose behind Ami killing and/or torturing the girls unless is nothing but an irrational act. I mean, Sensei surviving the resets is the key for the other girls to carry on their memories. So if things get out of control and Ami fears losing her built world, there's no need to take it out on the girls, just only kill Sensei and then everyone else (bar Maya) will get factory reset along with him in a new cycle.
Well, Sensei dying might actually not do much. No one really seems able to die permanently (except for Makoto's dad and Todd and that could be due to how they died). Sensei not getting to the roof though, is a different story. Same seems to apply with Maya.

I'm thinking Psycho Ami disappears during resets or simply hasn't made it through one, though. Might not even know how. Not really sure how else Maya could survive her. If Psycho Ami is "real", of course, and not just altered memories of Maya's.

Last edited:
Reactions: blackredfish

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
Well, Sensei dying might actually not do much. No one really seems able to die permanently (except for Makoto's dad and Todd and that could be due to how they died). Sensei not getting to the roof though, is a different story. Same seems to apply with Maya.

I'm thinking Psycho Ami disappears during resets or simply hasn't made it through one, though. Might not even know how. Not really sure how else Maya could know about her. If Psycho Ami is "real", of course, and not just altered memories of Maya's.

As for the resets, we have Mangle Ami in there but yeah, there's no evidence she is the same as Psycho Ami at all. She tries to lure Sensei out of the rooftop unsuccesfully. So, whatever it is, it's not OP during resets, her powers doesn't seem to come from it. Then again, could be that she is not directly related to the "real" Ami, just a representation in Sensei's mind and it doesn't even matter...

Last edited:

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
My first immediate thought is [having sex] with [Maya], my apology.

I think one of the [redacted] is still referring to Maya because in context this is a direct revelation of how Maya was involved in Sensei's past, which is always a big no.

But yea, what could the first [redacted] be ? :unsure: An action that deserves censorship?
holding hands, the ultimate lewd

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023

I think Maya wanted to hug him on 3rd reset because The Scary Room happened, she wasn't sure of her remaining time anymore so she did not want to be stubborn and reject the chance to hug the man she loves. Plus this is the same Maya who keeps working at the shrine because she's afraid that doing things differently might kill her. But I don't think she was under the impression that holding hands changed anything, she would have talked about it more if she did.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I swear there was an image kicking around a long while ago that had Chika and Chinami in their natural hair color, am i wrong or does someone have a copy?

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes