Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I swear there was an image kicking around a long while ago that had Chika and Chinami in their natural hair color, am i wrong or does someone have a copy?
It was in one of the care packages, Chika's sensitive info
Edit: Here

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I think Maya wanted to hug him on 3rd reset because The Scary Room happened, she wasn't sure of her remaining time anymore so she did not want to be stubborn and reject the chance to hug the man she loves. Plus this is the same Maya who keeps working at the shrine because she's afraid that doing things differently might kill her. But I don't think she was under the impression that holding hands changed anything, she would have talked about it more if she did.
Ok but she did seem convinced holding hands caused the school to collapse and said so.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Molly also seems to have had Ami pegged as a Yandere, and Tsuneyo might be some Jesus Samurai, so them being around this time seems favorable
Ami being that small beating Yumi in a way or another (she could poison her or go straight to stab her with a knife or something) give a dangerous vibe so maybe even Tsuneyo may be not able to stop ami at all

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Why don't you say what it is so I can say I saw it?
Because I'm cryptic :) Ok, it seems nobody understood what i ment so I'll explain:

There was fair assumption that there is no permament death in Kumon-mi. It was kind of implied when Maya explained resets and kind of confirmed by Bluejay. Kind of

1) As I mentioned far earlier, it was Makoto's fall from rooftop prevented so there is no link to return of people already dead
2) Maya had no idea what's wrong with Makoto. It is directly implies it was not something ususal

On the other hand, all creatures with confirmed death haven't return (I.e. todd, Makoto's dad). "There is no permament death" hypotises happens to be based on nothing.

This was a context. Now, to the facts I droped before:

There was a "plot hole" (1): Sensei's class is only 10/20 while Wakana already has almost full class.
Previously it could be explained only with ad-hoc (like it was Sensei's rokie year or smth like that, so he received special threatment). Hower, given that "initial" cycle setup may change between hard resets (2) and confirmed numerous cases of in-class homicide (3), there is "natural" explanation which does not require any ad-hocs: half of class are already dead.

I think, it is a direct call for Occam's razor. This what I was thinking about :unsure:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Could be. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure how Psycho Ami hurting others benefits anyone. Even herself, considering Sensei has became her victim before. It's not like death seems permanent in this world, and neither does Psycho Ami considering she's apparently come and gone.
Torture the girls until they realize that they shouldn't fall in love with sensei. Torture sensei until he realizes that the only girl for him is the one and only Ami. It's not logical and she probably doesn't know that sensei will be hard reset, basically undoing what she "teaches" him, so I don't think deleting him is the goal despite that it's probably always the end result. You have to remember, she's already mentally gone and the only thing that's scotch taping her mind together is the belief that she's the only girl that Sensei truly loves, sexually and romantically.

Reactions: FireCazador

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There is Chiaki, but I don't see Chinami or Chika on the requests at least

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and this request which I see all the time lol
That was it, knew i saw a black haired chosokabe. Also, fuck you.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
It's hard to tell when even affection points seem related to the gods.
I thought that affection points were more like something in Akira's mind to convince himself that he must progress with the girls or something
1687143143500.png
I looked for this event to see if my theory could make sense but it seems that the narrator and also "User2" talk about them. (i thought that was Akira mind saying like "I need afection points" but if wasnt him)

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
I swear there was an image kicking around a long while ago that had Chika and Chinami in their natural hair color, am i wrong or does someone have a copy?
I think she was always blonde(?) Not sure but as a child she was already blonde and being poor doesnt help dye a child's hair
1687143713437.png

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Maya still isn't capable of talking about her past with Sensei so I'm guessing it's her?
I pray for the day that Maya actually talks about the past, fuck Sensei, Sel better make her talk, i can play another full playthrough, make a choise, talk about the past or pass, and if you choose the past make us start again xdd I want to know more, Sel tell me more.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

As for the resets, we have Mangle Ami in there but yeah, there's no evidence she is the same as Psycho Ami at all. She tries to lure Sensei out of the rooftop unsuccesfully. So, whatever it is, it's not OP during resets, her powers doesn't seem to come from it. Then again, could be that she is not directly related to the "real" Ami, just a representation in Sensei's mind and it doesn't even matter...
Considering Maya distinguishes between Sensei having his mind wiped and him dying, it seems like they are notably different things in her experience. She's also seemed to experience both separately enough to distinguish them. Overall: Makoto's experiences seems to imply that death doesn't do much except traumatize.

Speaking of Mangled Ami, she seems unable to get to the roof, which would mean she's actually tried to before. I'm not sure if it's because she's a "memory" or because she's an "Ami", but it does seem relevant to why Psycho Ami isn't just around 24/7 making the world the way she wants it. Ami might simply be barred from the rooftop. Of course it could definitely be irrelevant. Btw, Mangled Ami seemed to be involved in why Maya almost missed that one reset:
as well as involved with the "Callous god":
So, I definitely think she's more than just a delusion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ami being that small beating Yumi in a way or another (she could poison her or go straight to stab her with a knife or something) give a dangerous vibe so maybe even Tsuneyo may be not able to stop ami at all
Psycho Ami could also just mind control others or bend reality. Not entirely clear. I do think Tsuneyo has some supernatural abilities though compared to Yumi. Tsuneyo can actually be talked to during the resets, and seems to have the ability to recall resets that happened before the current Sensei.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Torture the girls until they realize that they shouldn't fall in love with sensei. Torture sensei until he realizes that the only girl for him is the one and only Ami. It's not logical and she probably doesn't know that sensei will be hard reset, basically undoing what she "teaches" him, so I don't think deleting him is the goal despite that it's probably always the end result. You have to remember, she's already mentally gone and the only thing that's scotch taping her mind together is the belief that she's the only girl that Sensei truly loves, sexually and romantically.
Psycho Ami does seem to influence Sensei's mind though. Hence the whole "Ami is so cute" stuff. Overall: Psycho Ami definitely seems like a flawed concept, but yeah that could be the point.

Reactions: Axismundi

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Psycho Ami does seem to influence Sensei's mind though. Hence the whole "Ami is so cute" stuff. Overall: Psycho Ami definitely seems like a flawed concept, but yeah that could be the point.
I think it's not really mind manipulation. My theory is that after years of taking care of Sensei, Ami knows exactly what to say to shut his brain down so she can make him more obedient, which is what happened in Mama's girl.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes