chu4ng

Sep 7, 2019
Code:
script.rpy
2392:    if yasudorm30 == True and naospecial3 == True and tsubasaspecial20 == True and niki_lust >= 5 and amispecial50 == True and makihornytrip4 == True and (harukadate30 == True or harukadate30skip == True) and day == 6 and beachwars1 == False:
2393:        jump beachwars1
So you need Niki lust first.

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
That was fast. Now we wait for the walkthrough.
Do we break the old record of the previous ver? :)))
I think it was faster than July

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That was fast. Now we wait for the walkthrough.
Do we break the old record of the previous ver? :)))
I think it was faster than July
I think that would be it for a walkthrough though, it's an event chain, the whole thing is kinetic, now we know the lust requirement there's nothing else to 'do' but watch.

Reactions: grimfate56
Feb 14, 2022
Why do you mention 50 futaba lust points, when real shit was 50 makoto lust points? Just imagine something like going back to prior-0.25.0 save to get lust event in 0.28.0. Futaba took only 11 invite events to reach 50 lust AFAIR, it is not that much

Good news that Noriko does not have lust and if we suprprisingly have lust requirement on Maki, she only broken since last patch so there are good chances you have right save
And who in their right mind will score lust points from Futaba? Ahaha
But with Makoto, yes, it's fucked up

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
God dammit, i just replace the file gui.rpy but it appear the error again with some number that i don't understand
You guys still used the old gui file or we have to wait a new gui file?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
God dammit, i just replace the file gui.rpy but it appear the error again with some number that i don't understand
You guys still used the old gui file or we have to wait a new gui file?
You wouldn't need the gui replacement if you didn't have the crappy care packages installed.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes