Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
been skimming through this thread and damn the lore goes crazy.As in im confused asf and everything sounds like smt out of a cartoon.Well ig ill come back after finishing all the available content

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
There's always Mikubus. I would love for some western comic book cosplay though.
Dunno a lot about comics, but I'm bored and it made me think what about if every character has a special ability ala X-men. I have:

Ayane: Conjuring objects
Sana: Cyclop
Makoto: Body regeneration
Maya: Similar as Rogue (don't touch her)
Ami: Chronokinesis (flow of time)
Molly: Teleportation
Tsuneyo: Super strenght
Io: Toxicity
Nodoka: Psychic power
Yasu: Atmokinesis (weather control)
Kaori: Cloning
Chika: Animal instinct
Miku: Super speed
Yumi: Amnepathy? she makes your mind go blank
Touka: Healing
Sensei: Very Large Penis

Can someone come up with more?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
This gets me into thinking why in his head not fucking Rin equates to caring for her, as Sensei cares AND fucks many other girls. Choosing not to fuck Imani is a development of his much later on, but not attempting anything every chance he got with Rin is a thing since the beginning. Why? Is being anointed as homie really that effective?

One of the main elements in the story is him tackling each main girl's different struggles with them. Sensei inserting himself into their lives and, if possible, inserting his penis as well has been kinda themed into "fixing them" (or least been used by early Sensei as an excuse).

While fucking and caring at the same time might work for girls such as Chika and Futaba before everything eventually explodes, this approach wouldn't have worked on Rin since day1. Perhaps the reason why Sensei thinks not sexually progressing with Rin means caring for her is because of her very common yet strangely unique struggle among other main girls: Rin has always been madly in love with someone else; this isn't something an attractive teacher with a massive cock can solve if you're not already that "someone else".

In other words, maybe most of the time Rin, in his book, is not in the right state of mind for Sensei to pursue anything sexual.
I think Sensei definitely planned on fucking Rin in the beginning:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Things were just complicated by Rin trying to set him up with Futaba, revealing she liked girls way more than guys, crushing on Chika, and the next Rin event after invading her privacy and seeing her topless, led to him seeing her like this:
and the one after that, has him walk in on this:
Sensei seemed unable to find an excuse to groom Rin before losing complete control over the situation. No dream for stability like Chika, no insecurities like Futaba, and no daddy/mommy issues like with Makoto and Ayane, etc. There wasn't much he could take advantage of, to make it seem like he wasn't taking advantage of Rin.

After this, he seemed too scared by Rin's unpredictability to prey upon her. This eventually led to him viewing her as something more than just a sex toy though, and even something to be treasured.

I also don't think Sensei really cared about any of the girls he's fucking, until after he already got physical with them (except Niki and maybe Ami optionally). Initially he just used them, and in most cases he's still using them. Only recently has he really begun to care about them as people. There's a reason Makoto, with tears in her eyes, had to ask him to treat her like a human being:
back in Chapter 2.

Even current Sensei who is beginning to care, is still taking advantage of the likes of Chika, who has been so fooled by him that even Ayane seems confused:
Not to mention how he literally just risked Miku's life to cover his ass.

More or less, I struggle to see Sensei prior to chapter 3 truly caring about the girls he's fucking around with, at least more so than something like "it'd suck to be unable to fuck them again". Besides Ami, optionally.

AbsoluteA522

Jun 17, 2023
Taking in consideration that sensei apparently committed suicide by jumping in the beginning of the game.(suicide most of the time means depression and depression means possible self harm, like how Rin's is) made me remember a thought that came to me that explains why he treats Rin differently.

Basically the reason why he didn't take advantage of Rin's situation is because he relates to her and see's himself in her (unconsciously of course since he has no recollection from the past sensei/s).

But alas i could be completely wrong, and maybe sensei isn't that bad of a human being (?) after all.

Now that i think about it.. almost every character in this game is suffering or has been suffering from depression wow.

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
Jesus christ please tell me it gets better because this is the most uncomfortable I've been in this game. I'm scared to even click next because I don't want to see what happens next.

Reactions: FireCazador

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Dunno a lot about comics, but I'm bored and it made me think what about if every character has a special ability ala X-men. I have:

Is alcoholism a super power? It would fit Sara like a glove.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Might want to check out the guide mod as it helps a ton with figuring out what you need and where to get the events. I'd say it's almost mandatory because otherwise trying to guess or hunt down specific requirements for events is a huge pain in the ass. If you know coding and the event, you can also go search for the requirements in the code itself but overall I'd just recommend the guide mod.

And no, you aren't playing the game wrong, it's just that the creator isn't a good game designer and pretty stubborn about making things difficult. You're bound to hit a lot of roadblocks at certain points so be sure to check out the puzzle guide when you get there.
The game is designed just fine, I've been playing without the guide mod since day one, never had a problem because of that, my only problem has always been either going into an update already having done something that gets a missed event or choosing the wrong option because I am a polar opposite to Sensei and wouldn't even consider some of the 'correct' options in his shoes like lying to Karin. I had to force myself to choose that one.

This gets me into thinking why in his head not fucking Rin equates to caring for her, as Sensei cares AND fucks many other girls. Choosing not to fuck Imani is a development of his much later on, but not attempting anything every chance he got with Rin is a thing since the beginning. Why? Is being anointed as homie really that effective?

One of the main elements in the story is him tackling each main girl's different struggles with them. Sensei inserting himself into their lives and, if possible, inserting his penis as well has been kinda themed into "fixing them" (or least been used by early Sensei as an excuse).

While fucking and caring at the same time might work for girls such as Chika and Futaba before everything eventually explodes, this approach wouldn't have worked on Rin since day1. Perhaps the reason why Sensei thinks not sexually progressing with Rin means caring for her is because of her very common yet strangely unique struggle among other main girls: Rin has always been madly in love with someone else; this isn't something an attractive teacher with a massive cock can solve if you're not already that "someone else".

In other words, maybe most of the time Rin, in his book, is not in the right state of mind for Sensei to pursue anything sexual.
I would agree with that, she's already taken, so she wouldn't be someone he could convince. Despite the earlier evidence, she hasn't exactly agreed to have sex with Sensei specifically, I do believe that threesome line was more directed at the fact that the other girl involved would be involved, not Sensei. If it had been Sensei specifically, and no one else, I don't think she would have reacted as she did.

She is in a category Sensei has never touched, no other girl is in an active relationship, all other 'taken' girls had their partner somewhere off screen, nowhere near being involved in game because of the war or whatever.

I think Sensei definitely planned on fucking Rin in the beginning:
Things were just complicated by Rin trying to set him up with Futaba, revealing she liked girls way more than guys, crushing on Chika, and the next Rin event after invading her privacy and seeing her topless, led to him seeing her like this:
and the one after that, has him walk in on this:
Sensei seemed unable to find an excuse to groom Rin before losing complete control over the situation. No dream for stability like Chika, no insecurities like Futaba, and no daddy/mommy issues like with Makoto and Ayane, etc. There wasn't much he could take advantage of, to make it seem like he wasn't taking advantage of Rin.

After this, he seemed too scared by Rin's unpredictability to prey upon her. This eventually led to him viewing her as something more than just a sex toy though, and even something to be treasured.

I also don't think Sensei really cared about any of the girls he's fucking, until after he already got physical with them (except Niki and maybe Ami optionally). Initially he just used them, and in most cases he's still using them. Only recently has he really begun to care about them as people. There's a reason Makoto, with tears in her eyes, had to ask him to treat her like a human being:
back in Chapter 2.

Even current Sensei who is beginning to care, is still taking advantage of the likes of Chika, who has been so fooled by him that even Ayane seems confused:
Not to mention how he literally just risked Miku's life to cover his ass.

More or less, I struggle to see Sensei prior to chapter 3 truly caring about the girls he's fucking around with, at least more so than something like "it'd suck to be unable to fuck them again". Besides Ami, optionally.
Not to mention, on top of her lack of traits he could exploit to have her come to him willingly, she is not the type to just let things happen if she doesn't want them, she would very likely resist the only remaining option. Note that I am not including the correct way to handle trying to get with a girl, actually being someone she would genuinely want to be with, as one of those options because that's not how Sensei would have handled it at that point given options.

Taking in consideration that sensei apparently committed suicide by jumping in the beginning of the game.(suicide most of the time means depression and depression means possible self harm, like how Rin's is) made me remember a thought that came to me that explains why he treats Rin differently.

Basically the reason why he didn't take advantage of Rin's situation is because he relates to her and see's himself in her (unconsciously of course since he has no recollection from the past sensei/s).

But alas i could be completely wrong, and maybe sensei isn't that bad of a human being (?) after all.

Now that i think about it.. almost every character in this game is suffering or has been suffering from depression wow.
The jury is still out on this, I'm going to have to say he really is that bad, I just think he couldn't find a way to get to Rin like he could the others. One wrong move and she could go in an unwanted direction. I think he knows this extremely well because, as you said, personal experience with the whole depressed state thing and what it can lead to.

Jesus christ please tell me it gets better because this is the most uncomfortable I've been in this game. I'm scared to even click next because I don't want to see what happens next.
If you can't handle what's in there now, you might not want to continue. This is a Denpa game, it is going to get worse. We're not even in the actual dark route yet.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

If I were to give every girl a superpower, they would probably be something like these:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I feel like she actually already has this power by nature of the story.
My response:

Similar could be said for a few others, tbh. Like, if even Nodoka considers Karin something that should never be corrupted:
And the likes of Sensei and Kirin have apparently had no affect on her, I think it's fair to consider Karin immune to corruption. At least for now.

Reactions: Drew Anderson

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Hey DeSkelly bro, can you do me a small favour and pull the images i have no doubt you've got saved where Akira tells Otoha he's seen Rin's boobs and that they're good and Otoha is like 'iknowright!?'.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I completely forgot about the lying to Karin flag. When is that coming back to bite us in the ass?

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes