k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Sel, if you ever read this I have a request. It's a pretty simple one. Please, and I cannot stress this enough *please* don't diddle any kids. It seems this kind of stuff needs to be warned against
Real kids or virtual kids? Because with our most beloved alien slowly but surely turning into our most beloved roadkill the age of wizardry is step by step closing in on us.

• Sad
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Sel, if you ever read this I have a request. It's a pretty simple one. Please, and I cannot stress this enough *please* don't diddle any kids. It seems this kind of stuff needs to be warned against
In-game is definitely happening unfortunately.

Real life... well while I wouldn't be totally surprised to find out that he's into that sort of thing (he has afterall publicly stated he finds teenagers to be better looking than adult women), I doubt he actually diddles or has diddled any kids. Probably.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

Real life... well while I wouldn't be totally surprised to find out that he's into that sort of thing (he has afterall publicly stated he finds teenagers to be better looking than adult women), I doubt he actually diddles or has diddled any kids. Probably.
Sounds like someone has a lack of adult woman fetish

• Haha
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
He's already confirmed this is going to happen and has also denied all requests made in the past for changes to his plan.

I completely forgot about the lying to Karin flag. When is that coming back to bite us in the ass?
You never know, It could be coming at any time. We didn't know the bad homie flag was happening before it did happen either and the choice that sealed our fate then was already in the previous update.

Real kids or virtual kids? Because with our most beloved alien slowly but surely turning into our most beloved roadkill the age of wizardry is step by step closing in on us.
I would say that was directed at virtual, real would be sort of highly illegal.

I mean, I'm into it virtually, but put a real one in front of me expecting the same result and someone is getting a talking to if not getting the cops called for the attempt. I also doubt he would do it in real life, that is, as I said above, highly illegal where he is.

I couldn't give a rats ass if Selly is a pedo/hebo, so long as there's no molesting/raping/grooming/blackmailing of real actual people it's all a fucking fantasy as far as reality is concerned. No one else should give a shit either, only actions matter.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Sounds like someone has a lack of adult woman fetish
Adult women these days are kind of...socially/emotionally/mentally unattractive, not all, but a good chunk and especially the ones that get public attention. I can say the same for teens to a lesser extent, though they are also legally unattractive, not that many would brave the potential long prison term for that.

Reactions: Heavenlet
Feb 14, 2022
I couldn't give a rats ass if Selly is a pedo/hebo, so long as there's no molesting/raping/grooming/blackmailing of real actual people it's all a fucking fantasy as far as reality is concerned. No one else should give a shit either, only actions matter.
Yes, there is nothing to worry about, taking into consideration everything that Selebus is — He could be a victim at most, but not a predator, he he

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I definitely don't think the wizards are safe from Sensei:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the grand scheme of things.

As long as Sensei at least has an outlet for those darker feelings:
Things could probably be worse though.

I'm just hoping that when the time comes, it'll be mostly optional. The Chinami flag seems to imply as such.

As for Sel, whatever feelings may or may not exist, I think that the writing acknowledging how unacceptable and dark they are in game, at least implies Sel wouldn't enable whatever he may or may not feel, in reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yes, there is nothing to worry about, taking into consideration everything that Selebus is — He could be a victim at most, but not a predator, he he
Don't know, don't care, don't even care to speculate, it has nothing to do with anything and i don't get why anyone cares or is talking about it, so long as he's not another Pers0nas, i just don't give a shit what he is, he can be into eating scat from diapers for all it matters; his business, nothing to do with me, not interested.

Feb 14, 2022
Don't know, don't care, don't even care to speculate, it has nothing to do with anything and i don't get why anyone cares or is talking about it, so long as he's not another Pers0nas, i just don't give a shit what he is, he can be into eating scat from diapers for all it matters; his business, nothing to do with me, not interested.
Absolutely

Reactions: alex2011

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
At least we got an explanation for Miku's mental state.
No more questioning if she and her parents had been part of the Sekai car crash.
I wonder if Sel did it because it was time, or, if he did it to calm people down, who were unsatisfied with important plot progression.
While i think the revelation was a bit underwhelming, i'm glad that we can strike that one off from the theories list.
I guess I just consider the Miku explanation a sideways-plot move. I'm glad to have gotten a bit of closure on what happened, but it doesn't drive the main plot forward at all, which is what I'm really wanting soon.
Jesus christ please tell me it gets better because this is the most uncomfortable I've been in this game. I'm scared to even click next because I don't want to see what happens next.
Great news, it almost definitely gets worse!

Dc345

May 27, 2020

That seems a little based on Sel's part considering he is married to an adult female.

o7Meh

Sep 17, 2023
Reading this thread makes the game seem really complicated to start.

Im fairly new to this VN thing and i was recommended to play this one. Is there any tips or things i should take into consideration before i start playing it?

Like i said it seems pretty complicated to make the events to start, in right order and with right affection

Feb 14, 2022

Im fairly new to this VN thing and i was recommended to play this one. Is there any tips or things i should take into consideration before i start playing it?

Like i said it seems pretty complicated to make the events to start, in right order and with right affection
Just don't hope for anything and don't think about anything. Praise be! Ha

Jul 23, 2021

Off rip, don't play this if you're a weak stomach and not willing to read about taboo situations is step 1.

If you're new to VN's this game will probably leave you a sour taste because it goes into alot of theories/ideals/concepts that don't hold back and then presents you with visual/reading material that challenge...I guess reality? lol.

When it says to use headphones and listen to the OSTs, it means it. Do not skimp on the OST. I am a posterboy slut for the OST but all of it is important. (This isn't like most other games, if you have volume on and a sex scene happens you aren't flooded with moans or anything other than the BGM song) Fucking listen to the OST it elevates this game above everything else.

There is an online wiki and easily installable guides that will let you experience up to date sandbox modes without failing any events. The issue is just being ready for it to kinda ruin your friendships because you have to convince your other friends to play this fucking masterpiece while explaining it as 'So you play as this teacher who want's to fuck all of his students BUT...'

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Personally, the biggest tip is to pay attention to what is being said or shown. It will come in handy later on. Of course there's a Wiki:
and a Puzzle guide on the first page to help if you get stuck, anyway.

If the grinding for affection or lust, which tends to be required in increments of 5, is too much, I recommend URM:
If you find the game too bright, you can try the Dark Mod on the first page, and if you want to just get rid of the dialogue box, then I recommend this Ren'py transparency mod:

Overall:
  • Plot comes first.
  • Get to know everyone, even those you don't like.
  • Do as you please, but expect some choices or actions to come back later on for better or worse.
  • If you want to experience everything, then you might need multiple playthroughs and multiple saves. However you want to do it.
  • The game can be a little fucked up, and I would expect things to get worse down the road. Not exactly a happily ever after kind of story.
  • Before you download any care packages or dlc, which are just unnecessary bonuses, be aware of DRM, and how you are risking your saves adding them to the game.
Also, this thread enjoys talking about the game, theories, characters, and story, etc, so if you don't want to be spoiled, it might be better to wait until you've caught up to watch this thread.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

Guide mod provided at the first page of the thread is a big help, generally telling you where to go with how much points needed to start certain events. What's more of a brand of this game is the chance to miss events, and having to pay attention to some asinine details for the future puzzles.

For the former, some events will have choices that lead to obvious consequences; for some other events with consequences come much later on, guide mod will mark some key events with (!) so you can be cautious when tackling them. Wiki is your good friend in foreseeing what the future no longer holds if you do certain things now. For the latter, puzzle answers are always at the first page as well if you don't feel like writing clues down (I never do lol).

Most importantly, make multiple saves so the option of going back to points of no return is available.

Otherwise, just enjoy and read the story and see if these contents are your cup of tea. If you like it then I'm sure you can conjure whatever efforts necessary to keep the story progressing without worrying too much about how complicated it definitely is.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes