fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Does the update preview say who has events? Or is it simply a generic "halloween update" picture? I can't be bothered to go check, but I'm sure it'd be one of the girls listed, right?
A snapshot from a while back
IMG_5426.jpeg
it doesn’t say who specifically so we’ll have to keep guessing!
Highest likelihood goes to Nodoka or Noriko imo due to non N/A lust stats, and especially Nodoka with her prominent preview and recent drama with Futaba.

Personally I’d love to see lust events with some Sana content, but that would mean there has to be some lewd scenes of hers first somewhere in the Halloween Main Event to unlock her lust point, and her custom isn't really up for that......

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Highest likelihood goes to Nodoka or Noriko imo due to non N/A lust stats, and especially Nodoka with her prominent preview and recent drama with Futaba.
Lust events require lust. There would be no lust events for them unless there would be a way to grind lust Also, FYI, Noriko's lust stat was added realy long time ago, probably in 0.14.0

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
Recently i caught an old movie called Solaris and I would say there is a decent amount of (philosophical) parallels between the movie and this game. I wonder if it was an influence?

Reactions: BudgetPro

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Does the update preview say who has events? Or is it simply a generic "halloween update" picture? I can't be bothered to go check, but I'm sure it'd be one of the girls listed, right?
A snapshot from a while back...
Seems like Sel slightly altered 0.35 since the snapshot. Here the current break down of events:
**Lessons in Love 0.35.0 (Halloween 4):**

**Total Events:** 18/22 Complete

**Main Events: **17/21 Complete
**Lust Events:** 1/1 Complete
**Picture Messages:** 3/3 Complete
**Programming:** 13/22 Complete
**Proofreading/Editing:** 9/22 Complete

**Estimated Release Date:** 10/19/23 Edited

Who will get fucked in the coming update? Any bets?
My guess (safe bet) is Noriko or Nodoka, as others have said, since their Lust Variables are able to be changed from "N\A" (but Can't grind for them yet). IIRC Some lust events in the past weren't locked behind lust points. I have looked recently to see if others that are were locked are now open to change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But currently there are no new lust variables for the other girls.

My long shot bet would be Tsubasa based on how the narrative is headed with her.

My Super Duper long shot would be Maya. Since I think she is one (of 2) of the possible girls for the "...take what you cannot have before the end of summer..." Leading to her reset.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2020
Recently played up to the latest version. I like the writing, but I'm not a fan of the overarching narrative nor am I really intrigued by the scary events. I do not mean this in the sense that the story is not intriguing or that I want the events to be more scary though. I just genuinely prefer interacting with the girls about mundane things than I enjoy the side-plot of the resets and the gods. I understand that this is intentional and we are supposed to want to maintain the status quo to a degree in order to prevent the characters from being hurt, but I find this balancing act from sel lackluster and somewhat tedious (from a gameplay perspective. Story-wise I think it's excellent). In essence my problem is that I want a menhera chat simulator whose characters are as multi-faceted and loveable as ours, but I do not care for the apocalyptic story or religious subplot IN THE GAME simply because it is more fun to interact with the girls than it is to read through a spooky/scary event #339. As a book, or an LN, or a linear VN I think I would really be able to appreciate the story for what it is, but as a sandbox I wish I could just gut the main story and focus on our menhera cast and their daily going-ons but I'm honestly yet to find a game that does character writing to a similar degree and depth as LiL (especially in regards to all of the dialogue). If anybody knows of any games that fit the bill though id love a pm about it. Just posting this to get it off my chest though.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Recently played up to the latest version. I like the writing, but I'm not a fan of the overarching narrative nor am I really intrigued by the scary events. I do not mean this in the sense that the story is not intriguing or that I want the events to be more scary though. I just genuinely prefer interacting with the girls about mundane things than I enjoy the side-plot of the resets and the gods. I understand that this is intentional and we are supposed to want to maintain the status quo to a degree in order to prevent the characters from being hurt, but I find this balancing act from sel lackluster and somewhat tedious (from a gameplay perspective. Story-wise I think it's excellent). In essence my problem is that I want a menhera chat simulator whose characters are as multi-faceted and loveable as ours, but I do not care for the apocalyptic story or religious subplot IN THE GAME simply because it is more fun to interact with the girls than it is to read through a spooky/scary event #339. As a book, or an LN, or a linear VN I think I would really be able to appreciate the story for what it is, but as a sandbox I wish I could just gut the main story and focus on our menhera cast and their daily going-ons but I'm honestly yet to find a game that does character writing to a similar degree and depth as LiL (especially in regards to all of the dialogue). If anybody knows of any games that fit the bill though id love a pm about it. Just posting this to get it off my chest though.
I started a linear mode/replay all events mod at one point but there are just so many events that it became more effort than I could bother with to sort and fix (some events had "stop replay" triggers before the actual end of the event, so you would miss certain things on event replays). I might go back to it now that I've taken a break from it, now that I think of it

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I started a linear mode/replay all events mod at one point but there are just so many events that it became more effort than I could bother with to sort and fix (some events had "stop replay" triggers before the actual end of the event, so you would miss certain things on event replays). I might go back to it now that I've taken a break from it, now that I think of it
Depends on how you tried to do that.
Manually removing the ".renpy.replay.end"s would be a major pita.
But you can always try to parse it through something like notepad++, or, if you're feeling like it, and are capeable of it, write your own parser/script.

anothersilo

Jun 2, 2021
Pretty sure this is the opinion of 95% of the people who play this game.

Reactions: Wardtnaci
Oct 7, 2020
I'd play your mod. It'll probably become the best way to play the game if you do get it working

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
A half ass solution to go around the stop replay triggers is to change the event flag back to False and trigger it normally (basically fooling the game into thinking you haven't done this event); this requires URM and looking up event script names on wiki (legworks!!!)

Examples below are events with scenes that won't show up in replay:

I call this half ass is because it won't work on events that autoplay after others, as they lack proper triggers for initiation (I'm very newbie on this so call me out if I am wrong about it). For these events I guess just pray that you luckily have a save that is directly at the scene or slightly prior in order to review it in the future.

Examples below are events that won't work:

Or better yet, just STOP DOING THIS Selly!:illuminati:

bperson52

Apr 25, 2022
This is one of those annoying requests so I apologize in advance

So basically my old pc was totalled and now I'm back at chapter 1.
if someone were to drop a complete v33 save file or even a complete v34 file I would be REALLY thankful.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
This is one of those annoying requests so I apologize in advance

So basically my old pc was totalled and now I'm back at chapter 1.
if someone were to drop a complete v33 save file or even a complete v34 file I would be REALLY thankful.
Pretty sure both are already here if you scroll back far enough.

pete2094

May 16, 2020
Random, but personally, the whole 100% on one playthrough thing doesn't make all that much sense to me. Even if you don't have things crossed out, you'll still have missed things.

Spoilerish:

Overall: To me, it's literally impossible to 100% this game on one playthrough (without modification at least, I suppose), simply because it's not a kinetic novel. That's what makes it worth replaying though.
What the Huggy Boy stuff and how is it triggered??

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
What the Huggy Boy stuff and how is it triggered??
Huggy Boy is more or less the silly censored version of LiL that was discontinued. The only way I know of getting it, is using URM (Universal Renpy Mod), then switching Bonus to off when certain lines come up.

Some examples of Huggy Boy changes:

It's just something that's funny in retrospect.

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Eh, her caring a lot about Futaba and taking care of her mother who apparently can't take care of herself, makes it hard for me to consider her an actual sociopath.
This is old, but, man, you can't be serious.

Are people here that really like Nodoka? Because the truth is that it is very difficult for me to empathize with her, because although she has some reason for what she does, her actions are too disproportionate and unjustified, rather they seem like an excuse to give free rein to her perversion.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes