thequee77

Jun 20, 2021
You probably copied the script file from the DRM post, that script file is outdated, the DRM is only on the gui file, you can use the script file from the update, just remember to keep the DRM free gui file.
Appreciate your response! I was able to resolve the issue by reinstalling the guide mod (I think I forgot to install it to begin with) so everything's working as expected now. Well, almost.

thequee77

Jun 20, 2021
I do have another issue that I haven't bothered fixing until now because it's not very intrusive. But might as well do it now. Screenshot 2023-10-11 131311.png
There is an issue with the game UI on the image above: the UI is stuck at a constant state of "Skipping" (see the top left corner, it's visible behind the bar indicating the weekday). As a result, the UI buttons that generally appear on the bottom of the window never appear (the ones for quick saving, skipping, etc.) (the buttons don't appear during dialogue too, or ever). This appears to be an issue exclusive to the save file at hand (and almost all my save files currently, sadly) as creating a new save file fresh from the start of the game resolves this issue. Any ideas in regard to what I could to return the game to its expected state? I don't know where to start in terms of file-editing, and I'm not sure how I'd go about editing the save files since they seem to be encoded in a bizarre way.

I'm fairly certain this is not due to the mods and I've done some testing with an unmodified copy of the game (excluding the insertion of save files) and the issue appears there as well. Any help is appreciated!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If you didn fuck up any python files/settings you could try using keyboard controls (strg=skip/stop h=hide/show ui). But if you have edited some config you need to undo it.

DeSkel15
Considering past events it would also be possible for tsuneo to just join in when molly decides to share her horny side with sensei...you know, to make sure she is not manipulated or forced into it...and to be there to step in if molly changes her mind near the point of no return...

And i guess yumi will be the next to show up on the rooftop...io and rin would also be possible. I don think this is sex related like some including maya think...

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If you didn fuck up any python files/settings you could try using keyboard controls (strg=skip/stop h=hide/show ui). But if you have edited some config you need to undo it.

DeSkel15
Considering past events it would also be possible for tsuneo to just join in when molly decides to share her horny side with sensei...you know, to make sure she is not manipulated or forced into it...and to be there to step in if molly changes her mind near the point of no return...

And i guess yumi will be the next to show up on the rooftop...io and rin would also be possible. I don think this is sex related like some including maya think...
I could see that too, or if she finds out they are doing things, she might become more curious as to why, which could lead to Molly showing her why. (Best Scenario imo)

I'm actually wondering if the next to be on the rooftop might be Nodoka, lmao. I'm not entirely sure of the rules just yet, but being devoted to Sensei seems to be a condition, and if so, like Ayane and Maya who would sacrifice nearly anything to be with him, Nodoka seems similar:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure what to think about Yumi after her possible murder.

Reactions: crustlord12

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I do have another issue that I haven't bothered fixing until now because it's not very intrusive. But might as well do it now. View attachment 2998040
There is an issue with the game UI on the image above: the UI is stuck at a constant state of "Skipping" (see the top left corner, it's visible behind the bar indicating the weekday). As a result, the UI buttons that generally appear on the bottom of the window never appear (the ones for quick saving, skipping, etc.) (the buttons don't appear during dialogue too, or ever). This appears to be an issue exclusive to the save file at hand (and almost all my save files currently, sadly) as creating a new save file fresh from the start of the game resolves this issue. Any ideas in regard to what I could to return the game to its expected state? I don't know where to start in terms of file-editing, and I'm not sure how I'd go about editing the save files since they seem to be encoded in a bizarre way.

I'm fairly certain this is not due to the mods and I've done some testing with an unmodified copy of the game (excluding the insertion of save files) and the issue appears there as well. Any help is appreciated!
Sorry but there is no known fix for that one exept finding a save file before the bug happened, you can try pressing tab that is auto-skip, but it's a known bug linked to the save file.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'm not sure what to think about Yumi after her possible murder.
Huh? Did i miss something?

The mechanics are really confusing, but devotion to sensei is impossible. Then the roof would already be full. I think its more how much sensei REALLY cares about them. This theory also has flaws because nikki, ami and noriko would already be in the top 5, we may be able to improvise a plausible reason for nikki since she dont goes to the school below the reset-roof and ami because she is mentally instable/unable to handle the resets with her memories intact, but noriko? We are closer then ever.
And there are still the mystery boxes maya brings to school before resets...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Huh? Did i miss something?

The mechanics are really confusing, but devotion to sensei is impossible. Then the roof would already be full. I think its more how much sensei REALLY cares about them. This theory also has flaws because nikki, ami and noriko would already be in the top 5, we may be able to improvise a plausible reason for nikki since she dont goes to the school below the reset-roof and ami because she is mentally instable/unable to handle the resets with her memories intact, but noriko? We are closer then ever.
And there are still the mystery boxes maya brings to school before resets...
It's technically just a theory at the moment:
Random Theory Time: I think Yumi may have got got.

So, the last time we see Yumi:
She is Tshaped in her pajamas.

Well, fast forward, and Sensei wakes up on a couch with blood behind him:
And what seems to be the edge of the shoulder of Yumi in her pajamas behind that couch:

Now, keep in mind, characters go invisible during the reset, so chances are, Maya and Ayane couldn't see Yumi's corpse. It's also been implied that Sensei needs to defile the girl first before he can see them:
So, I don't think Sensei could have seen her either, considering he hasn't really defiled Yumi yet. Also note how unlike whatever makes Sensei nude, Maya still had clothes on during the reset. Her PJs specifically, so, Yumi probably would have had hers as well.

We also had Sensei note something feels dangerous in Yumi's last event:
Then we saw this twisted Ami thing:
At the end, seemingly staring at Yumi.

Overall: It seems like Yumi didn't make it to the roof, due to being murdered during the reset.
As for the devotion thing, I dont think it's the only requirement.

One might need to "wake up" first and only Ami has actually seemed to "wake up" out of those you mentioned (and for all we know she might make it to the roof next).

Sensei caring about them could be a condition, but Sensei didn't actually seem to care about Ayane until her second trip to the rooftop where he said he loved her. Her first trip that she didn't seem to survive, did seem to make him start caring more though. Sensei also didn't really care about Maya the first few resets, tbh, beyond her being a way for him to survive. Then again Maya herself is an enigma.

It's also possible that Ami, Niki, and Noriko don't actually exist, so they couldn't get to the rooftop anyway. It's been implied that Ami and Niki are Shapeshifters afterall:
If Niki is fake, then Noriko might be as well. Not to mention, getting to the rooftop might actually be a bad thing in the end.

Last edited:

thequee77

Jun 20, 2021
Sorry but there is no known fix for that one exept finding a save file before the bug happened, you can try pressing tab that is auto-skip, but it's a known bug linked to the save file.
Well, shit. I suppose this bug is staying with me for the long run. At least it makes the UI more pleasant :HideThePain:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Random theory about the prerequisite to RAS membership that is basically a conjecture based on many in-game mentions of timelines, worlds, plains of existence, etc:

The girl has to go through a Sensei-related event with an outcome so devastating that the girl, from the bottom of her heart, wishes another reality/alt universe that she’d rather be in. The girl now could enter the next reality with intact conscious (aka surviving a reset) and with her wish granted in the most horrible way.

Maya seems plausible if how Baby Finches ended is implying Sensei's suicide. Ayane might be up for the same thing as well with her bearing Sensei's child. She couldn't see a future together with the man he loves vehemently showing denial and distaste toward pregnancy (while being pregnant herself), so she wished for another route that wouldn't go into such a bad ending. Of course this fucking world responded to it with maximum malice by removing the single roadblock she ironically cherished deeply, and letting her continue.

Got this feeling this afternoon because I suddenly recalled Noriko and Rin's dialogues related to "what ifs" (Loxosceles Reclusa and Nothing Was Different, respectively). Noriko's asking if it's at all possible that she can end up with him at some other timeline or some other world, and Rin's describing her dream about searching worlds after worlds to find one where Chika would say yes.

While the idea is there but Noriko's wish only sounds like a self-comforting reaffirmation when her possibility of winning in this world is still there. Meanwhile, Rin's dream is very on-brand, subconsciously rejecting the reality in which she was rejected and wishing for another one (even the music there is freaky).

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
To be serious boring, there would be 4 lust events in two next updates. Currently we have 11 girls with lust stats (+Nodoka +Noriko, but they are hidden and could not be grinded, so forget about them)

They are

CharacterLast Lust eventLast lust-related encounterComment
Ami0.28.0 ( )0.30.0 ( )
Ayane0.22.0 ( )0.34.0 ( )0.22.0 was year ago, but I think Ayane would not receive lewd content 2 patches in a row.
Chika0.27.0 ( )0.34.0 ( )
Futaba0.28.0 ( )0.28.0 ( )
Haruka0.27.0 ( )0.32.0 ( ) (0.33.0) does not give her any lust, but I think it would be fixed soon
Kirin0.27.0 ( )0.27.0 ( )
Maki0.19.0 ( )It is not exactly accurate because she got a lot of lewd content since 0.19.0 but she is just not horny.

However, if Makoto spoils he the truth horny might return. Actualy, the more i think then more I find it kinda natural to happen at Haloween
Makoto0.28.0 ( )0.31.0 ( )
Miku0.27.0 ( )0.29.0 ( )Miku does not has her lust name event yet, so chances she gets it next updates
Niki0.33.0 ( )0.33.0 ( )
Sara0.27.0 ( )0.27.0 ( ) (0.30.0) might be taken into account

There was facts. Now guesses:

1) There is lewd content rotation similar to character events rotation. I.e. Sel tracks at leas Lust events to ensure he had not forgot somebody. Almost everybody received their lust events since 0.27.0 with exceptions of Ayane and Maki who have explicitly declared sex restrictions.
2) This rotation is more or less bound to reset cicles. Main characters we have lust with since chapter 1 received 4 to 5 events, Haruka & Sara received 3 of them each, but Enfuled and Secret Weapon were shared
3) 6th reset is coming in observable future.
Futaba and Kirin have not received lewd content at all, Sara got anal rape, Ayane & Chika got threesome which does not formaly count as Lust event, but for me they are out of hook, same goes for Maki.

Given all that, I think it would be a safe bet there would be Futaba & Kirin lust events soon. Other two would likely be Maki's, Makoto's, Miku's or Sara's.

Speaking of lewd stuff which is not lust events: I'll take a wild guess and assume Sensei would not take what does not belong to him before next reset. Which for all I know might be in next update, so does not sound like a big deal

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Does the update preview say who has events? Or is it simply a generic "halloween update" picture? I can't be bothered to go check, but I'm sure it'd be one of the girls listed, right?

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Does the update preview say who has events? Or is it simply a generic "halloween update" picture? I can't be bothered to go check, but I'm sure it'd be one of the girls listed, right?
I assume by update preview you mean this picture

1697135353833.png
Lol just noticed, it looks we have Futaba & Makoto lust event again. Because Futaba love elves

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes